CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fried Chicken Hobbits

Stubby Pecker

Just now, King Billy said:

I’ve no idea what you mean but have a good night anyway.

18 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

home now watching the young ones

Steady on Panzy. We all know you’re the bog rat equivalent of Casanova when it comes to smashing the back doors off of grannies, but this is a bit much.

I think you need to clarify how “young” these “ones” are that you admit to watching

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Steady on Panzy. We all know you’re the bog rat equivalent of Casanova when it comes to smashing the back doors off of grannies, but this is a bit much.

I think you need to clarify how “young” these “ones” are that you admit to watching

I’ve no idea what you’re talking about either Stubbers. And I’m absolutely not just saying that because I’m under 24/7 surveillance by the Ginger Gestapo, who’s been carrying  a noose in her handbag with my name on it for a long long time now. He’s probably innocently talking about some ancient comedy series featuring Rik Mayall, Ade Edmondson, Alexi Sayle and others which I’ve never seen or even heard about, if I had to take a wild guess.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve no idea what you’re talking about either Stubbers. And I’m absolutely not just saying that because I’m under 24/7 surveillance by the Ginger Gestapo, who’s been carrying  a noose in her handbag with my name on it for a long long time now. He’s probably innocently talking about some ancient comedy series featuring Rik Mayall, Ade Edmondson, Alexi Sayle and others which I’ve never seen or even heard about, if I had to take a wild guess.

An argument best settled by Uncle Ape?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

An argument best settled by Uncle Ape?

Ape has been somewhat of a stranger recently DC. Some people might put that down to Drew giving him a right few kickings recently, so he’s maybe just licking his wounds at home touching up a few helicopter blades and downing a few large cans of Tesco own brand beanz. Personally speaking I think that’s ridiculous.

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

“You can take the catholic out of the buggered child, but you can’t take the child buggering out the catholic “

Rev Ian Paisley 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

Big Ian was much closer to God than most so that’s good enough for me (so it is).

I actually met big Ian once and shook his hand..he was a practical guy ..the chest beating was all for the simple minded that he needed the votes from..sorry bally..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

13 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Now we have the dull to add to the possey...lol

My apologies Panz, it looks like a skinny bloke wearing a wig. What's the significance?

I'll wager you're about 55; I reckon that photo was taken in the late 60s or early 70s. It could therefore be your IRA-devoted mama, though I can't ascertain from the grainy character whether she's got soldier spunk dripping down the inside of her leg.

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

My apologies Panz, it looks like a skinny bloke wearing a wig. What's the significance?

I'll wager you're about 55; I reckon that photo was taken in the late 60s or early 70s. It could therefore be your IRA-devoted mama, though I can't ascertain from the grainy character whether she's got soldier spunk dripping down the inside of her leg.

He's known as 'Hallmark' to his friends/The Garda. Mainly because whenever the little West-Brit, bastard son of a para opens his gob, it sounds like a musical leprechaun on the inside of a St Patrick's Day card. 

With his endless beejazying and anti-English nonsense, he's compensating harder than a misty-eyed, Yankee Bostonian chucking a few dollars into a NORAID bucket. 

Irish my arse, The Fitzy little pale of settlement, anglo wanker.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's known as 'Hallmark' to his friends/The Garda. Mainly because whenever the little West-Brit, bastard son of a para opens his gob, it sounds like a musical leprechaun on the inside of a St Patrick's Day card. 

With his endless beejazying and anti-English nonsense, he's compensating harder than a misty-eyed, Yankee Bostonian chucking a few dollars into a NORAID bucket. 

Irish my arse, The Fitzy little pale of settlement, anglo wanker.

He's probably feeling more Republican than ever, having discovered St Patrick was a drunken, child-molesting English missionary from Cumbria. It's little wonder he fitted right in.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Also known as ‘Para-batter.’ The filthy urchin churning, Mick slags queued up for it in the 70’s.

• Like 1

Ooo...look at all the crows on the wire cawin their holes off..lol..anyway kmeer..its 3 years since ya left the biggest trading bloc on the planet.. decco got his 2% raise..what brexit goddies did the rest of ya get..i must tell ya tho ..our media now use the words britain..basketcase..economy..all in the one sentence..lol