CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The New Virgin Atlantic Advert

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Few loathe r-soles more than me, but what's your beef with him, especially as you've not yet reached 100 posts? You've not been here long enough to remember the gimp suit-wearing weirdo's numerous attempts to disguise his identity and reinvent himself ...because of his fascination with shit. So why join the shark frenzy, HS? Unless of course you've participated before under a different guise. Is this correct?

R-soles?

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

Why pay for a freak show? Just board the Virgin.

Yep, this will not sink the shares, not one bit…

I genuinely think it won't. It should, but it won't.

12 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

R-soles?

Precisely. You didn't know 'r-soles' or Arseholes was the first scat-themed persona of who or what is now @cunt ...via Joker, Dave, Mr Shit, and anyone else I've forgotten. So, why the seemingly unprovoked attack; by all means carry on – but why?

7 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

I genuinely think it won't. It should, but it won't.

It’s a great idea for a film script. Muzzie terrorists hijack a plane full of queers. They spend the entire two hours torturing and killing deviants. The surprise twist is that Steven Van Schwartzendiesel doesn’t rescue them. Perfect.

Just now, Wolfie said:

Precisely. You didn't know 'r-soles' or Arseholes was the first scat-themed persona of who or what is now @cunt ...via Joker, Dave, Mr Shit, and anyone else I've forgotten. So, why the seemingly unprovoked attack; by all means carry on – but why?

I may not know him, but even a blind man can see he has an unhealthy obsession with dogs, as he mentions them practically every time he posts.

And anyway, I've picked fights with plenty other deviants on here since I joined. Carl, Frank and the Penelope Alive freak for example.

You're not going to start defending them are you?

1 minute ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

I may not know him, but even a blind man can see he has an unhealthy obsession with dogs, as he mentions them practically every time he posts.

And anyway, I've picked fights with plenty other deviants on here since I joined. Carl, Frank and the Penelope Alive freak for example.

You're not going to start defending them are you?

Never mind that. Are you going cocaine crazy again at the weekend? I’d like to reserve a seat. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s a great idea for a film script. Muzzie terrorists hijack a plane full of queers. They spend the entire two hours torturing and killing deviants. The surprise twist is that Steven Van Schwartzendiesel doesn’t rescue them. Perfect.

Trousersnakes on a Plane.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind that. Are you going cocaine crazy again at the weekend? I’d like to reserve a seat. 

You may get a midweek showing, your HS tries not to disappoint.

23 hours ago, Frank said:

You know it's not aimed at you. Play the game, birdbrain.

Frank, there has been much talk recently about you putting out another video. Personally I couldn't care less if I never heard you screeching, faggot voice ever again. However, as you know, I'm a huge Mitch fan and have enjoyed the brief glimpses you've given us of him over the years. 

Any chance of you fiming an AMA with the old bastard? I've got a few questions and I'm sure the rest of the board are curious to know his views and thoughts on all and sundry.

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Or they start swapping clothes, the captain strokes and the whole party dives into Kilimanjaro.

On 03/10/2022 at 18:34, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Trousersnakes on a Plane.

TWA….Trans World Airlines. The pre take off safety announcement takes twice as long as the actual flight to Australia.

”Ladies, gentlemen, non gender specific, homosexual, bisexual, bidesperate, intersexual, pansexual, transsexual, gender dysphoric, queer, asexual, etc. etc. etc. etc. We will shortly be taking off and apologise for the delay which is due to Mr Penelope’s enormous penis breaking free in the luggage hold and causing the starboard wing of the aircraft to become embedded in the tarmac. We hope to see you, they, them, him, her, etc. etc. etc. etc. flying on TWA again soon. We, us, them, those fucking cunts, that fucking freak, the funny looking bird with the beard, etc. etc. etc. etc. will shortly be serving complimentary hormone blockers. Please enjoy the rest of the journey and fuck off”.

Just now, ProfB said:

Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden flies planes, not sure which airline. He had to get his hair cut, so it didn't get tangled in the engines.

I can’t stand that simian looking cunt. Iron Maiden were good when Paul Di’anno was lead singer. Then along came Bruce with his Dungeons & Dragons sword fighting wank fantasies. 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I can’t stand that simian looking cunt. Iron Maiden were good when Paul Di’anno was lead singer. Then along came Bruce with his Dungeons & Dragons sword fighting wank fantasies. 

Eric, I always agree with you, but not this time - Bruce is fabberone.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I was about to nominate this diversity driven pastiche from the advertising thought police when I saw your nomination again @Horrified Suburbanite

I'm sick to the back fucking teeth of turning on the telly to be confronted with nothing but cripples, sexual deviants and the United Colours of fucking Benneton.

If that wife beating Geordie cunt from the video @Last Cunt Standing posted had invited that poor little alien cunt in for a cuppa instead of bashing his brains in, said ET would have taken one look at the adverts over his digestive biscuit and assumed he'd taken a wrong turn and invaded the Congo instead of Britain.

This Virgin Atlantic shit has reached peak levels of delusion. Everyone in the departure lounge walking like John Wayne with some shit grinning member of the same sex attached to their arm. A first class cabin composed almost entirely of blacks, paying customers mind, not hijackers or cleaners.  Then to top it all off, two fucking split arses flying the plane.

The ONLY true to life part of this shit was the absolutely bent as fuck air steward, as it's universally agreed that all male airline workers are back scuttlers and cock smokers.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm sick to the back fucking teeth of turning on the telly to be confronted with nothing but cripples, sexual deviants and the United Colours of fucking Benneton.

And dwarves - don't forget the fucking dwarves. 

There's a relatively new development where middle-aged women, usually with tattoos, proudly flaunt their mastectomy scars. Add this to menstrual leakage on the list of things I'd rather not see at meal times.