CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Triggered litigant houseguests

Last Cunt Standing

Not bad KB, you've only mentioned me in six posts yesterday...

Anyway...

On 17/10/2022 at 19:58, King Billy said:

...I’m still eagerly awaiting your answer to the yes or no question you’ve been refusing to answer since last week. 😘

On 18/10/2022 at 21:18, King Billy said:

Yes or no?

On 18/10/2022 at 21:35, King Billy said:

Yes or no?

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

...Yes or no?

Well, look at you, squawking like a lobotomised parrot fed on a diet of Hundreds & Thousands. In fact, I made my opinion very clear in a previous post but because you are dumber than a bag of rocks you failed to notice. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not bad KB, you've only mentioned me in six posts yesterday...

Anyway...

Well, look at you, squawking like a lobotomised parrot fed on a diet of Hundreds & Thousands. In fact, I made my opinion very clear in a previous post but because you are dumber than a bag of rocks you failed to notice. 

Just to clarify then. Is it a yes or a no?

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

You never mentioned that Roops was your neighbour before.

My bitch neighbour is a fully fledged rancid commie cunt, EU lover, a disgusting & collapsing hovel’ dweller, with sketchy education and work history, currently claiming her state “pension”. This stinking freeloader is a menace to everyone in the area.

In case I haven’t mentioned it before, they removed her from the Labour Party twenty years ago for being too violent.

And she has issues with people who actually earn and spend money and naturally feels short changed by the system.

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

My bitch neighbour is a fully fledged rancid commie cunt, EU lover, a disgusting & collapsing hovel’ dweller, with sketchy education and work history, currently claiming her state “pension”. This stinking freeloader is a menace to everyone in the area.

In case I haven’t mentioned it before, they removed her from the Labour Party twenty years ago for being too violent.

And she has issues with people who actually earn and spend money and naturally feels short changed by the system.

Does she wear hessian sandals and accuse you of raping her with your eyes?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

How close are you to her? If it's close enough, take a shit in her shoes. That'll learn the commie bitch.

What we need right now is the advice of an expert in the field of shit. I'm trying to think of... someone who... yes! @cunt. What's your professional opinion in this matter, you vile fucking basement flat freezer gimp?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

What are her tits like?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

How close are you to her? If it's close enough, take a shit in her shoes. That'll learn the commie bitch.

What we need right now is the advice of an expert in the field of shit. I'm trying to think of... someone who... yes! @cunt. What's your professional opinion in this matter, you vile fucking basement flat freezer gimp?

That would actually be an improvement.

On 17/10/2022 at 13:57, Decimus said:

Snowy, can you believe it has been four years since I debuted the Pulitzer Prize winning "A Haunting In Norfolk"?

With Halloween fast approaching, I'm considering releasing the first chapter of the sequel "The Poringland Possession: An Adventure of Drew". 

Would you be interested in a sneak preview?

If it's anything like the haunting of Norfolk part one and two,I'll unfortunately decline.

I've never read anymore absolute shite in my life since ding was still alive and bubba paraded around being a multi billionaire business man.

I pray for the days of tiny planes ,with rolexs on a jag .

On 17/10/2022 at 08:07, Mrs Roops said:

FYI I've received 2 x AZ, 3 x Pfizer and two weeks ago a Moderna Bivalent booster as well

If you’d self identified as an 18 to 45 year old male, you’d either be pushing up the daisies by now (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome) or waiting on a trolley in the car park of your local hospital for your third or fourth heart transplant.

GET JABBED

GET FUCKED

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

On 24/10/2022 at 22:54, King Billy said:

If you’d self identified as an 18 to 45 year old male, you’d either be pushing up the daisies by now (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome) or waiting on a trolley in the car park of your local hospital for your third or fourth heart transplant.

GET JABBED

GET FUCKED

🤣🤣🤣

Mrs Roots will ban you when she reads this.

• Like 1

On 17/10/2022 at 08:07, Mrs Roops said:

I have a BDS and MSc (non-medical). FYI I've received 2 x AZ, 3 x Pfizer and two weeks ago a Moderna Bivalent booster as well as the standard flu and pneumonia jabs. What's your take as to why the covid vaccines are unsafe. Explain your understanding on the difference of mRNA and non mRNA vaccines. Do you actually know?

See previous post.

You should really add the Johnson \Johnson jab to your impressive collection for that extra added death rattle. 

Why not, Bill Gates is trustworthy. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2022 at 09:01, Witheredscrote said:

Just put in a bit of effort, that's all I ask. Look at Scotty's return, full on, humorous, and climbing the LB. All that despite him suffering from some disgusting STD.

Fuck me. I remember when you used to dream of playing with the big-hitters, now you’re scrabbling around for likes from Pen. 

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why have you got 2 accounts? Lost a password?

I had to change mine here some time ago Eric, despite not having logged in for months. Something about compromised passwords, I nearly ended up opening a fresh account too.

Mind you, it's hard enough remembering passwords at all, can you imagine the taff ones? Start with Llllllll and keep guessing 😳

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

I had to change mine here some time ago Eric, despite not having logged in for months. Something about compromised passwords, I nearly ended up opening a fresh account too.

Mind you, it's hard enough remembering passwords at all, can you imagine the taff ones? Start with Llllllll and keep guessing 😳

Yours was probably ‘diamorphine500mg’

• Like 1