CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anyone Wearing a Porkpie Hat

Ape™️

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

It’s never been about the positives or negatives of wearing a useless piece of Chinese made garbage on my boat race Eric, but all about a bunch of wannabe tyrant wankers thinking they somehow had the power to force me to do so. If Hancock, Bozo, Whitty and co. had banned mask wearing I’d have been the bloke wearing a luminous mask, with flashing LEDs on the BBC news being arrested every day. I’m the cunt who most of my neighbours still look the other way when they see me out, since I shouted ‘FUCK THE NHS!’ from my front door one Thursday night while the stupid fucking cunts were happy clapping and banging saucepans. Fuck them.

If you've got one of those impenetrable, Ian Paisley type Ulster accents,  they probably didn't understand what you said. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can't imagine you being a fan of that programme, Eric.

I liked Desmond’s. Norman Beaton who played the title character appeared in the Cosby Show as Cliff Huxtable’s Jamaican cousin. Apparently Bill Cosby had him checked out by private investigators to see if he had any history of noncing or perversion.. the dirty cunt obviously didn’t want any competition.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I liked Desmond’s. Norman Beaton who played the title character appeared in the Cosby Show as Cliff Huxtable’s Jamaican cousin. Apparently Bill Cosby had him checked out by private investigators to see if he had any history of noncing or perversion.. the dirty cunt obviously didn’t want any competition.

I was working on the Camden Estate in Peckham when the bloke who played him in Desmonds came onto the estate to open a community project. He was mobbed by all the youngsters. 

On 12/11/2022 at 22:35, Ape™️ said:

No, you’re not some cool, edgy, slightly unpredictable “cat”. You’re a ridiculous looking wanker, so fuck off.

How’s about cunts wearing shorts this time of year? Shorts, socks with sliders, combined with big winter coats, seems to be the male equivalent of women going to the shops in their dressing gowns. At least Frank is dead and we are spared seeing those pipe cleaners. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eddie said:

How’s about cunts wearing shorts this time of year? Shorts, socks with sliders, combined with big winter coats, seems to be the male equivalent of women going to the shops in their dressing gowns. At least Frank is dead and we are spared seeing those pipe cleaners. 

Postmen are the worst offenders. Walking around in December wearing cargo shorts, ice crystals clinging to the hair on theirs legs. It’s because they have a distinctly non-macho occupation. They have to try and be rugged and butch by pretending they don’t feel cold.. 

You know those cunts who get drunk at parties and loudly invite people to punch them in the stomach, because they ‘can take it’? Same syndrome.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Eddie said:

They can't wear long trousers as the have to show their tats .. Frank will be out of his box before Christmas.

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Indulge me - what though processes (if any) go through the tattered remains of your mind when you decide to make a post such as this?

Unfortunately, what goes through Pen's mind is not a hollow point, mercury filled bullet.