CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anyone Wearing a Porkpie Hat

Ape™️

14 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

No, you’re not some cool, edgy, slightly unpredictable “cat”. You’re a ridiculous looking wanker, so fuck off.

Couldn’t agree more Ape. This sort of fucking nonsense could lead to people walking around in supermarkets and sitting on buses wearing ridiculous face masks or something. 

14 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

No, you’re not some cool, edgy, slightly unpredictable “cat”. You’re a ridiculous looking wanker, so fuck off.

While I'm in full agreement here Ape, is there something that has prompted the above? Perhaps you've recently attended one of the spate of tours by old time ska groups and been shocked by the fashion sense of the attendees?

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, scotty said:

While I'm in full agreement here Ape, is there something that has prompted the above? Perhaps you've recently attended one of the spate of tours by old time ska groups and been shocked by the fashion sense of the attendees?

It was prompted by some bloke I saw in Gloucester yesterday. I didn’t have any interaction with him, but the combination of his behaviour and his absurd hat led me to to conclude he was a fucking stupid fucking cunt. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I can sort of appreciate why someone who communicates as if they've got a pointy hat with a fuck-off big capital letter 'D' on it would express some jealousy of other hat types but, can you provide any other context to this nom?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

It was prompted by some bloke I saw in Gloucester yesterday. I didn’t have any interaction with him, but the combination of his behaviour and his absurd hat led me to to conclude he was a fucking stupid fucking cunt. 

I honestly can’t wait for the next fake lockdown so I can start punching people in the face anonymously again. This cunt would have got clotheslined in the throat. 
 Billy never saw the positives in mask wearing.

• Like 2

On Soccer AM yesterday that little bristolian ex football manager Ian Holloway wore a leather one and I can confirm that he did look indeed look a cunt

1 hour ago, Neil said:

On Soccer AM yesterday that little bristolian ex football manager Ian Holloway wore a leather one and I can confirm that he did look indeed look a cunt

What are you playing at, you stupid old bastard?

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Billy never saw the positives in mask wearing

It’s never been about the positives or negatives of wearing a useless piece of Chinese made garbage on my boat race Eric, but all about a bunch of wannabe tyrant wankers thinking they somehow had the power to force me to do so. If Hancock, Bozo, Whitty and co. had banned mask wearing I’d have been the bloke wearing a luminous mask, with flashing LEDs on the BBC news being arrested every day. I’m the cunt who most of my neighbours still look the other way when they see me out, since I shouted ‘FUCK THE NHS!’ from my front door one Thursday night while the stupid fucking cunts were happy clapping and banging saucepans. Fuck them.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Neil, what do you make of the two Chelsea players who are in a relationship? 

11 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Hang on a fucking minute. What the fuck were you doing in Gloucester?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The black cunt obviously doesn't know anymore than us. All I know is it is two 'men',  and that Chelsea Faggot Club, are bending over backwards to support them.

Football is for irons. Get a grip @scotty.

In this case, football clearly is for irons, by definition. Never have I seen such a blatant display of poofery, never in my life.

• Like 1