CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Smug Electric Car Owners

Neil

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Your Tinker family members up here absolutely love the Prius and you well know it. A two pikey team, one to keep watch, a cheap reciprocating saw, around 8pm at night when it’s dark and there is still some traffic noise and you can have the catalytic converters off in under a minute. Scrap value…around £1250 at current prices. You also have the added joy of seeing the unbridled horror on the faces of the previously smarmy owner in the morning when they fire up their eco-chariots to an ear shattering racket. Are you sure you’re a real didicoi, Gypps?

Just nick the whole fucking car. 

12 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I hope you can live with yourself @scotty, even @Eddie has tried to do the right thing, (and as usual, failed). My daily mode of transport is my trusty 1972 Peugeot 103 Mobylette. A panier on the back for my fromage, pain, and vin rouge. 1 litre of petrol per week.

Go fuck yourselves.

With any luck you’ll be crushed under the unforgiving wheels of a tractor or lorry during yet another of the sheep burning, misery causing strikes you frog cunts love so much.

Fuck off

10 hours ago, scotty said:

I genuinely thought the Reaper was upon me.

I wholeheartedly agree with the sheer terror of driving in Italy, especially with every fucking road sign in a different colour, font and style. What utter wop cunts.

On 18/11/2022 at 03:49, scotty said:

My 2004 2.4 saloon still runs like a dream, with 130k on the clock. There's a few glitches, such as the satnav dvd drive expiring and the temperature display requiring an occasional whack on the dashboard to reappear, but it remains one of the nicest (and quickest) motors I've ever driven. That's staying on the road for the foreseeable, Greta can fuck right off.

It only has 83k on the clock. The problems started in January this year when some cunts tried to steal the catalytic converter, apparently it is worth a few sheets. I interrupted them as they were cutting through it, after 1am when the streetlights go off. I had it welded, but the car has started to burn oil since. 

I would happily keep it. A high specification car in its day. Has a touch screen sat nav, well fancy for its time. 

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

It only has 83k on the clock. The problems started in January this year when some cunts tried to steal the catalytic converter, apparently it is worth a few sheets. I interrupted them as they were cutting through it, after 1am when the streetlights go off. I had it welded, but the car has started to burn oil since. 

I would happily keep it. A high specification car in its day. Has a touch screen sat nav, well fancy for its time. 

Gypps…explain your fucking self!

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

I have heard silly figures such as £1.3k as the vlue of a stolen cat'

On 17/11/2022 at 18:15, Eddie said:

I have a q4 etron

I’ve no idea what the fuck you’re on about but I’ll swap you an unboxed Furbie and an unopened pack of Pokémon cards for it Eddie, if you throw in my fucking brake pads too.

Final offer or I’m sending Fends round to your gaff.

On 18/11/2022 at 00:21, The Beast said:

Our geriatric 2005 Honda accord tourer 2.4L has a DNR order on it.  Mrs Beast is going to lease an electric Peugeot 208. We have waited over 6 months for the cunt to be delivered. I had a charger installed before 30th June deadline to avoid the compulsory smart meter, so at least the electricity will cost at the same KW/hr rate as my domestic use.

I know someone will make me a third arsehole at some point with some shitty green tax or levy.

My M4 is noisy as fuck and drinks petrol like Drew drinks cider, especially when I’m roaring past poor people with the window open and shouting ‘Cunts!’ at them. And I don’t even worry about the filth as it’s registered in the misuses name and I always dress up as her before I set off from home. I will miss her though when the law eventually catches up with her, but she’ll get no sympathy from me if she phones me from prison whining.