CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Qatar 2022

Neil

1 minute ago, Neil said:

I said to my mate " I bet you can't even name 3 Qatar players"...."Easy" he said, "Clapton,Hendrix and Townsend"

Cunt

You’ve been warned about the large spaces after your posts Neil, Decs is going to rip you a new one…

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Neil said:

I read that England are going to take the knee before every Word Cup game......Please Infidels do your bit, that cuck cunt Southgate first.

I didn't realise England were playing, last time I looked there was a team in a Three Lions shirt, but it was mostly composed of the Nigerian and Irish B teams.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I read that England are going to take the knee before every Word Cup game......Please Infidels do your bit, that cuck cunt Southgate first.

Yes, I saw that our players will be kneeling. Again.

Perhaps rather than kneeling in disapproval of something we have no control over, we should decline to participate in events hosted by countries whose policies we don't like or agree with. Obviously, the ragheads are fine killing poofs and stoning women to death, that's all good. Thieves? Chop their fucking hands off. Beers? Lock 'em up Abdul!! But if an American policeman kills an American citizen, in America, we're duty bound to express our horror.

Fucking virtue signalling cunts. I fucking hate Southgate, I hope he gets caught with his knob out and publicly flogged. 😡😡😡

• Like 3

1 minute ago, scotty said:

Perhaps rather than kneeling in disapproval of something we have no control over, we should decline to participate in events hosted by countries whose policies we don't like or agree with. Obviously, the ragheads are fine killing poofs and stoning women to death, that's all good. Thieves? Chop their fucking hands off. Beers? Lock 'em up Abdul!! But if an American policeman kills an American citizen, in America, we're duty bound to express our horror.

Fucking virtue signalling cunts. I fucking hate Southgate, I hope he gets caught with his knob out and publicly flogged. 😡😡😡

I hope Southgate gets caught with his knob is James cordens mouth, that would be a entertaining public execution I’d gladly pay to watch, 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, scotty said:

I do hope all those George Floyd statues are being regularly vandalised.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, scotty said:

Have you read the insane ramblings of that Infantino cunt? After Sepp 'The Bung' Blatter, I'm absolutely flabbergasted at how FIFA could ever appoint another cuckoo clock, dog wanking Swiss cunt to the top job.

As for virtue signalling, it appears that the square-headed, absolutely shit Eric Dier has made his empty headed thoughts known. He's au fait to take a knee over something that doesn't concern him or anyone else in this country, but is more than happy to toe the FIFA line in supporting a despotic regime by claiming "You don't need alcohol to have a good time."

I'd beg to differ, Eric. If a talentless fucking wanker such as yourself has been selected, I'm going to need more booze than Drew's drink cabinet to enjoy the standard of shit on display whenever England plays.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, scotty said:

Yes, I saw that our players will be kneeling.

If they called it "doing the gobble" rather than "taking the knee" I bet it wouldn't be so popular. The world of marketing dodged a bullet when I pursued an alternative career.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

What fucking moron at the BBC let Dion Dublin into the commentary box? He's utterly fucking clueless. Volume off.

He’s probably got some great suggestions lined up for half time. ‘Knock this wall down and put an en suite over there. Some built in wardrobes on that side, and that Victorian cast iron fireplace will clean up lovely’.