CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Shamima Begum Podcast

scotty

This cunt has now been given a shiny new platform by the BBC, in the shape of a podcast.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/2022/shamima-begum-podcast-bbc-sounds

It's good to see the corporation  granting free speech to those who wish to destroy us, on our behalf and using our license fees. Normally I wouldn't presume to speak on behalf of the Corner Collective, but on this matter I feel certain that we'd all want to voice our approval.

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, scotty said:

This cunt has now been given a shiny new platform by the BBC, in the shape of a podcast.

It's good to see the corporation  granting free speech to those who wish to destroy us, on our behalf and using our license fees. Normally I wouldn't presume to speak on behalf of the Corner Collective, but on this matter I feel certain that we'd all want to voice our approval.

Bbc represents everything that’s wrong in modern day Britain. 

• Like 4

I'm not surprised to see the BBC has offered this hairy-lipped mobile terrorist Guinness bottle her own podcast. What sort of deterrent are they sending to the growing number of anti-Western "British" Muslims whose loyalty for their religion grows stronger than the adopted home they've been provided? 

The organisation continues to be, and will be, the death of this country. The thing which does actually surprise me is that it's providing a natural seedbed for fanaticism by allowing it. Does the BBC see her (and her ilk – let's not forget The Syrian Beatles were also "British") as a promising partner in the multicultural future our government has planned for us?

Ironically, Begum's attitude (and probably that of her parents and local mosque) is the very antithesis of multiculturalism, and will eventually lead to further collision between Islam and Britain's Western values as its demograpic expands in shitholes such as Bethnal Green and Bradford.

• Like 5

In 2014, the director of the BBC Danny Cohen (obviously), deemed it "not acceptable" to have all male panels on comedy shows. Forgetting for one minute that women are about as funny as a severe case of testicular torsion and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near comedy, the BBC clearly believes that a group of men telling jokes is a fundamental societal evil that they can not and will not tolerate.

Interestingly enough however, they don't appear to believe that giving a platform to a terrorist who willingly joined a death cult which murdered thousands of innocent people, is anywhere near as bad as Mock The Week not including a token split arse.

The BBC is an absolute fucking disgrace, and whenever the inevitable Sharia Caliphate that they're encouraging comes to power, I hope that the far left queers and Jews who run it are the first on the chopping block.

• Like 6

On 19/12/2022 at 05:50, scotty said:

I would like to gently cover every inch of her smooth brown skin with warm honey.. and throw a wasp’s nest at the thick fucking Bernie Winters looking cunt.

• Like 2

The more I think about it, the more it becomes apparent our country owes this former jihadist traitor nothing other than the same abandonment she showed us and our beliefs. Had she returned to Syria, she would have become a star in one of the ISIS beheading videos she habitually watched on her laptop, remarking "Islamically that is all allowed. So I was okay with it."

She was complicit to the brutal imprisonment, torture and murder of innocent people during her time in Syria. Only the cunting BBC (which we fund!) could offer her a newfangled media platform, ffs. Just imagine if they'd ever given someone like Savile his own kid's TV show!!

So far as this nuclear bomb of BO is concerned, a leopard never changes its spots. If I had the power, the smelly bitch would be weaving wicker baskets in a Rwandan mud hut by Christmas.

• Like 5

ITV has been pushing this story for several months, it does not seem to have come to anyones attention. The reality is that they are unlikely to ever be allowed to leave those camps. In practical terms the risks to them (and us) is too great. For the news media whether right or left wing they will remain nice little space fillers. Stories to make fuckwits foam at the mouth or to tug the heart stringsof dear old ladies. The sensible thing would be to put them out of our misery .. using the only practical method that would stop people paddling across the English Channel.

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-02-07/begum-sells-food-to-pay-for-western-clothes-in-bid-to-distance-from-isis

On 20/12/2022 at 22:57, Wolfie said:

The more I think about it, the more it becomes apparent our country owes this former jihadist traitor nothing other than the same abandonment she showed us and our beliefs. Had she returned to Syria, she would have become a star in one of the ISIS beheading videos she habitually watched on her laptop, remarking "Islamically that is all allowed. So I was okay with it."

She was complicit to the brutal imprisonment, torture and murder of innocent people during her time in Syria. Only the cunting BBC (which we fund!) could offer her a newfangled media platform, ffs. Just imagine if they'd ever given someone like Savile his own kid's TV show!!

So far as this nuclear bomb of BO is concerned, a leopard never changes its spots. If I had the power, the smelly bitch would be weaving wicker baskets in a Rwandan mud hut by Christmas.

I agree. If the tea lady at Auschwitz was complicit in crimes against humanity then so is this bitch.

• Like 2