CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

kids that die on Xmas eve

Cunty BigBollox

What a cunt this must be after you've spunked your hard earned cash on the perfect presents for the little cunts and perhaps even treated the family to a Christmas getaway at somewhere like Centerparcs, and then the little fucker goes and has some medical episode or something so all that effort goes to waste. RIP.

(Remember this is Cunts corner)

20 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What a cunt this must be after you've spunked your hard earned cash on the perfect presents for the little cunts and perhaps even treated the family to a Christmas getaway at somewhere like Centerparcs, and then the little fucker goes and has some medical episode or something so all that effort goes to waste. RIP.

What a vile piece of shit you are. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Drew, I can imagine you sat in your own shit, ten cans of white cider down and grinning like a tramp who has just stumbled across a still lit dog end.

No doubt you're gleefully rubbing your red, alcoholic hands together in anticipation of throwing some alt-right buzzwords about when people inevitably react angrily to your tasteless comment. But I'll tell you now, there's nothing sensationalist, edgy or dangerous about this shit, or even anything particularly offensive. Far from engineering any kind of outrage, your attention seeking antics without any kind of context or real world narrative only serves to demonstrate what a terminally unfunny dickhead you are.

Eat shit.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fucks sake. What a fucking idiot I must be to think there wouldn't be a couple of snowflakes about on Christmas Eve. 

For the avoidance of doubt, that's you and Ape, Dickless 

I feel your pain. You should have read some of the letters I received from ‘The New Scientist’ magazine after I suggested a follow-up to ‘Why Don’t Penguin’s Feet Freeze?’. It was titled… ‘Do Babies Explode In Microwaves?’

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I feel your pain. You should have read some of the letters I received from ‘The New Scientist’ magazine after I suggested a follow-up to ‘Why Don’t Penguin’s Feet Freeze?’. It was titled… ‘Do Babies Explode In Microwaves?’

The BMJ Christmas Edition might well have submitted this for debate, Eric. My personal favourite was a research paper looking at the movement of teaspoons through a shared communal workspace kitchen. Using marked spoons, they extrapolated a city like Melbourne loses 18 million teaspoons per year. Rather more in Glasgow, I suspect. 

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The BMJ Christmas Edition might well have submitted this for debate, Eric. My personal favourite was a research paper looking at the movement of teaspoons through a shared communal workspace kitchen. Using marked spoons, they extrapolated a city like Melbourne loses 18 million teaspoons per year. Rather more in Glasgow, I suspect. 

What a disgusting waste of steel. There are children in Africa who don’t have a Kalashnikov.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

No doubt you're gleefully rubbing your red, alcoholic hands together in anticipation of throwing some alt-right buzzwords about when people inevitably react angrily to your tasteless comment.

29 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fucks sake. What a fucking idiot I must be to think there wouldn't be a couple of snowflakes about on Christmas Eve

For the avoidance of doubt, that's you and Ape, Dickless 

Point proven, you thick fucking cunt, I can read you like a book.

The next time you try to line up a punchline after some horrendously unfunny, totally transparent effort, make sure that I'm not logged on. That way you can pat yourself on the back and pretend that you're some sort of comedy genius.

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Funnily enough, I used to contribute occasionally to the Feedback column. New Scientist felt like slumming it, though, after Scientific American.

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Point proven, you thick fucking cunt, I can read you like a book.

The next time you try to line up a punchline after some horrendously unfunny, totally transparent effort, make sure that I'm not logged on. That way you can pat yourself on the back and pretend that you're some sort of comedy genius.

It's best you don't log on ever again if you're offended so easily and I appreciate you're in charge of the stationery cupboard at work but I think you need reminding that you've got fuck-all administration rights on this website. Know your place, Webby.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Magnesium powder mixed into napalm would be breathtaking. 

Just imagine that picture of the girl at My Lai, only with sparkles radiating in all directions. The Yanks missed a fucking trick there, all right.

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's best you don't log on ever again if you're offended so easily and I appreciate you're in charge of the stationery cupboard at work but I think you need reminding that you've got fuck-all administration rights on this website. Know your place, Webby.

It would appear that your stupidity knows no bounds. For the third and last time, I'm not offended by the subject of your post. I'm offended by the transparent attempt to bait and then accuse people of being sensitive, as if you were some sort of comedy genius too edgy for a site at the arse end of the internet.

Can you fucking comprehend that?