CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PC David Carrick aka ‘The bastard’

King Billy

Met Police Officer David Carrick, part of the elite Parliamentary and diplomatic protection command firearms unit, pleads guilty to 49 charges including 24 of rape involving 13 different women over two decades today at Southwark Crown Court. He was commonly referred to by his colleagues as ‘Bastard Dave’ and was the subject of 9 serious criminal complaints going back as far as 2001 when he joined up. Rather than going down the old fashioned route of looking into and dealing with these allegations the Met instead chose to tell him to stop all his nonsense, and be a good boy in future. And promptly gave him a big gun and sent him on his way to protect the MPs, diplomats and other assorted deviants who's company he’d feel more at home in.

Alas Dave ‘the bastard’ didn’t change his ways and carried on raping and abusing numerous other women for many more years to come, despite several more allegations.

There are currently over 1,000 of the 45,000 Met Police officers who are or have previously been the subject of serious domestic violence or sexual abuse complaints. Most of this scandal occurred during the leadership of the vile little rugmuncher cunt Cressida Dick, who’s legacy will be as the stunning and brave first ever LGBTQ+ commissioner that did away with the outdated idea of the filth investigating crime and locking up the baddies, and got on with the long overdue fight against dangerous internet hate speech, repainting the fleet of cop cars in lovely rainbow colours and of course making sure ‘climate goblin’ Greta and her army of unfuckable middle class eco trogs didn’t go without their Starbucks lattes when they’d glued their putrid unemployed growlers to the tarmac on Tottenham Court road in the middle of rush hour.

Cunts.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Arnold said:

You are a class act Billy. Ever thought of a job in the Met?

Failed the interview unfortunately. Forgot to wear a turban and then totally fucked it up when the old cunt in what looked like a Salvation Army outfit asked if I’d like something to drink? Large vodka and Red Bull please wasn’t the right answer, I now realise. 

On 16/01/2023 at 22:18, King Billy said:

Met Police Officer David Carrick, part of the elite Parliamentary and diplomatic protection command firearms unit, pleads guilty to 49 charges including 24 of rape involving 13 different women over two decades today at Southwark Crown Court. He was commonly referred to by his colleagues as ‘Bastard Dave’ and was the subject of 9 serious criminal complaints going back as far as 2001 when he joined up. Rather than going down the old fashioned route of looking into and dealing with these allegations the Met instead chose to tell him to stop all his nonsense, and be a good boy in future. And promptly gave him a big gun and sent him on his way to protect the MPs, diplomats and other assorted deviants who's company he’d feel more at home in.

Alas Dave ‘the bastard’ didn’t change his ways and carried on raping and abusing numerous other women for many more years to come, despite several more allegations.

There are currently over 1,000 of the 45,000 Met Police officers who are or have previously been the subject of serious domestic violence or sexual abuse complaints. Most of this scandal occurred during the leadership of the vile little rugmuncher cunt Cressida Dick, who’s legacy will be as the stunning and brave first ever LGBTQ+ commissioner that did away with the outdated idea of the filth investigating crime and locking up the baddies, and got on with the long overdue fight against dangerous internet hate speech, repainting the fleet of cop cars in lovely rainbow colours and of course making sure ‘climate goblin’ Greta and her army of unfuckable middle class eco trogs didn’t go without their Starbucks lattes when they’d glued their putrid unemployed growlers to the tarmac on Tottenham Court road in the middle of rush hour.

Cunts.

I’m surprised Billy that you expect the filthy pigs to be pure, outstanding law enforcement agents. I view them as a compilation of thick, neurotic, power hungry, psychopathic proles, who take advantage of every person and situation. I hope the fuckers go on a perpetual rainbow strike and all get sacked. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Lt. Green Mike (see my post)

Mind you, seeing he was bleck and gay, I'm sure he's Commissioner Green now 

Very perceptive Gypo. I know it didn't make it past the censors, but Colonel White covering Lt. Green in goose fat and whipping him was a semenal moment

20 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I’m surprised Billy that you expect the filthy pigs to be pure, outstanding law enforcement agents. I view them as a compilation of thick, neurotic, power hungry, psychopathic proles, who take advantage of every person and situation. I hope the fuckers go on a perpetual rainbow strike and all get sacked. 

Ive hated the cunts all my life WC. Being bashed up, verballed up, then fitted up to improve their almost non existent numbers of actual crimes solved has been standard practice in my experience. Occupational hazard, goes with the job but the prospect of ‘Dave the bastard’ walking into the cell, cup of tea in one hand and his huge throbbing member in the other has changed the game imo. 

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ive hated the cunts all my life WC. Being bashed up, verballed up, then fitted up to improve their almost non existent numbers of actual crimes solved has been standard practice in my experience. Occupational hazard, goes with the job but the prospect of ‘Dave the bastard’ walking into the cell, cup of tea in one hand and his huge throbbing member in the other has changed the game imo. 

Indeed. I feel our scum would fare well in any commie regime, where moral conduct, accountability and decency don’t apply.
If I had my way, the service would be privatised and sized down to small regional. Any cuntery and the sack with kiss goodbye your pension and full public disclosure would follow.
Currently, the swamp is just an opportunistic pool of lazy, obese, overpaid criminals.