CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fuck Ukraine and it’s fake news actor Zelensky.

King Billy

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Putin and the comedian have painted themselves into a corner. Putin can't back down because he will appear to be the loser (and we know what happens to them in Russia) and Zalensky can't back down because his compatriots will hang him from the nearest lamppost (if they can find one that's still standing). So this carnival will roll on and we'll be paying for it. What needs to happen is Putin falls out of one those dodgy windows they seem to have in the Kremlin and Zalensky accidentally shoots himself dead. That way, new players can step forward and sort this mess out. 

The whole Ukraine psyop explained in 14m.20 seconds.

Youtube channel…..Elusive Truths.

Title….. ‘The Yellow Brick Road’

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

large.D853DE8C-06CB-4D09-818E-82B33E33C74F.jpeg.7d819ce587f76d603fcd8cada8581347.jpegYou’re too late. These pair of absolute cunts are already living out that Top Gun charade   for the sheep Eric. Who’d have thought it was possible to look more of a cunt than Tom Cruise eh? 

Look at that chisel-toed little ram-jam subbuteo sized cunt. Do they make booster cushions for jet fighters. 
 If he has to eject, they’ll need to dig a hole to measure him.

19 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Be honest Bill, you wrote this with an erection, didn’t you?

Next time, use your finger like everyone else. 

Slava Ukraini 

I’ve always had you down as an absolute fucking twat Doc, but this outburst has killed off the 00000.1% possibility that I was being a bit harsh on you. Tbh I’m a bit gutted as I hadn’t quite  given up on the almost zero chance that you might prove me wrong. 😘

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve always had you down as an absolute fucking twat Doc, but this outburst has killed off the 00000.1% possibility that I was being a bit harsh on you. Tbh I’m a bit gutted as I hadn’t quite  given up on the almost zero chance that you might prove me wrong. 😘

Oh that’s a shame. My Panini sticker album of Internet Loonies has a few gaps I was hoping you could help with. I’ve no wish to cross swords with you Bill, you’re entirely free to believe whatever SovCit Trumpian AntiVax Fox News crap is doing the rounds this week. Don’t be gutted. Follow my lead, shrug, and move on. 

The more I see this midget, action man dressing cunt strutting about like he's some hard man big player, the more I want him dead. 

This cunt is a the biggest threat to world peace as we know it. It's so obvious he has a wardrobe assistant who seemingly refuses to put a suit on the music video transbender dressing cunt. He never wore a suit when he came to Westminster and as far as I know didn't wear one when Biden visited Ukraine (without even realising where the fuck he was lol). We need Planes, we need Tanks, who the fuck does this cunt think he is? In a time where we're getting shat on by energy, water and most other companies, this cunt and Rich Snake think we should be giving things we cannot afford to these cunts, and for what? Putin has the resources to fight for another decade at least I'd imagine, especially with Europe paying him a billion a day for oil and whatever else. This is not our war and it's been going for ages anyways... When I'm back in town next week, I'll be blasting the Russian national anthem out as I drive slowly past the Ukrainian embassy. 

What a pile of cunt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The more I see this midget, action man dressing cunt strutting about like he's some hard man big player, the more I want him dead. 

This cunt is a the biggest threat to world peace as we know it. It's so obvious he has a wardrobe assistant who seemingly refuses to put a suit on the music video transbender dressing cunt. He never wore a suit when he came to Westminster and as far as I know didn't wear one when Biden visited Ukraine (without even realising where the fuck he was lol). We need Planes, we need Tanks, who the fuck does this cunt think he is? In a time where we're getting shat on by energy, water and most other companies, this cunt and Rich Snake think we should be giving things we cannot afford to these cunts, and for what? Putin has the resources to fight for another decade at least I'd imagine, especially with Europe paying him a billion a day for oil and whatever else. This is not our war and it's been going for ages anyways... When I'm back in town next week, I'll be blasting the Russian national anthem out as I drive slowly past the Ukrainian embassy. 

What a pile of cunt.

Look how excited the little cunt was to see Bidens plane

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What a pile of cunt.

I’ve seen this current, and totally phoney anti-Russian/Ukraine nonsense as exactly that from day one Raaas. During my brothel keeping period a clean, tidy and tight Russian front arse  would always earn me at least 3 times more readies than the manky, worn out, well past their sell by date growlers offered by their Ukrainian colleagues. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve seen this current, and totally phoney anti-Russian/Ukraine nonsense as exactly that from day one Raaas. During my brothel keeping period a clean, tidy and tight Russian front arse  would always earn me at least 3 times more readies than the manky, worn out, well past their sell by date growlers offered by their Ukrainian colleagues. 

I can sort of relate to that KB, I was going out with this Estonian woman from Tallinn about 15 years ago, her parents were Russian, so I classed her as Russian also. She was in good shape and a bit dirty also, had to dump her though as she started speaking when she should have kept her mouth shut during a visit somewhere. Generally speaking, the Eastern European types are a bit old school and know how to treat their man with respect and also know when to shut the fuck up ( which is usually around 90% of the time). 

• Like 1

On 21/02/2023 at 20:40, camberwell gypsy said:

Look how excited the little cunt was to see Bidens plane

Wouldn’t you be excited watching another $500 million about to arrive? The White House admitted last week that huge amounts of this US aid was being used to finance the ‘pension funds’ of Ukranian politicians, civil service’ military and just about every cunt aboard the Kiev gravy train. I’ve also recently seen online ads by Ukranian property companies aimed at selling holiday homes to foreign investors. The whole ‘war’ is just the latest in a long line of many historical US deep state operations with the sole intention of keeping the American military industrial complex working flat out, making all the hawks in DC even richer and tightening the shackles on whoever has been chosen as the latest global pariah.  No doubt the current vegetable and his lizard handlers squatting in the White House are delighted that Putin isn’t rolling over and the cash registers just keep on ringing for Uncle Sam. 
Fuck Ukraine.

On 18/02/2023 at 21:30, King Billy said:

Does anyone recall being asked if we should be pushing harder every day to start WW3 against Russia? In fact does anyone recall electing Rishi Sunak  (the billionaire charwallah who seems hell bent on taking us down this path) to be our PM? 
Are we the people now so fucking irrelevant the moment the five yearly charade laughingly called a General Election, in which they grant us  plebs the opportunity to choose ‘Pile of shitcunts A’ or ‘Pile of shitcunts B’? So irrelevant that these incompetent, corrupt, vile, elitist vermin think they have the authority to take us into war against Russia, a nuclear superpower with infinitely more fighting ability, patriotism, natural resources, and historical willingness to fight to the very end whatever the cost, based on a totally dishonest and fabricated fairy tale that Putin had an agenda to invade most of Eastern Europe.

Fuck Sunak, Jeremy Cunt, Tobias fucking Elwood, Starmer and every last one of these cockroaches infesting the Palace of Westminster. Not one of these cunts feels any guilt for the carnage they caused to our country in the name of ‘public health’ for a virus which they all knew very quickly after the initial panic in early 2020 was a fucking massive over reaction, but their egos and sense of self importance wouldn’t allow them to do anything but double down and carry on destroying everything that they hadn’t already fucked up.

And now we’re supposed to blindly trust these same cunts to not only repair the damage which they caused but also allow them to lead us into what will without doubt end with millions dead in a war which we have no reason to be involved in at all.

If and when we actually find ourselves at war with Russia I will be backing Russia 100%.

Crazy orange fuukk...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• 7 months later...

Completely agree zelensky is a twat. The way he makes out he's some new age warrior in military fatigues. He's a crap actor and comedian who just found himself leader at the right time and place. He's a narcissist. I prefer Russia and Putin. At least what you see is what you get with him. I am half Russian and their human rights are far superior to Ukraine. People forget that. Stop begging us for weapons as we won't have any left if he had his way. And Ukrainian people should wake up and smell the coffee and depose this c***

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 18/10/2023 at 19:26, lfs212 said:

Completely agree zelensky is a twat. The way he makes out he's some new age warrior in military fatigues. He's a crap actor and comedian who just found himself leader at the right time and place. He's a narcissist. I prefer Russia and Putin. At least what you see is what you get with him. I am half Russian and their human rights are far superior to Ukraine. People forget that. Stop begging us for weapons as we won't have any left if he had his way. And Ukrainian people should wake up and smell the coffee and depose this c***

Hello, Ifs212.

I like your post old chap, I've disliked that bender Zelensky since I saw him in some drag queen video. I'm intrigued with your name, is it some sort of code? Are you a Russian spy, in the UK? Can you give Rishi Sunak, @ZEV, Zelensky and @Penny Farthing some Novichok?

Prove you're not a thick cunt and send me a PM. 

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Hello, Ifs212.

I like your post old chap, I've disliked that bender Zelensky since I saw him in some drag queen video. I'm intrigued with your name, is it some sort of code? Are you a Russian spy, in the UK? Can you give Rishi Sunak, @ZEV, Zelensky and @Penny Farthing some Novichok?

Prove you're not a thick cunt and send me a PM. 

He’s related to THX-1138.

Does anyone recall being asked if we should be pushing harder every day to start WW3 against Russia? In fact does anyone recall electing Rishi Sunak  (the billionaire charwallah who seems hell bent on taking us down this path) to be our PM? 
Are we the people now so fucking irrelevant the moment the five yearly charade laughingly called a General Election, in which they grant us  plebs the opportunity to choose ‘Pile of shitcunts A’ or ‘Pile of shitcunts B’? So irrelevant that these incompetent, corrupt, vile, elitist vermin think they have the authority to take us into war against Russia, a nuclear superpower with infinitely more fighting ability, patriotism, natural resources, and historical willingness to fight to the very end whatever the cost, based on a totally dishonest and fabricated fairy tale that Putin had an agenda to invade most of Eastern Europe.

Fuck Sunak, Jeremy Cunt, Tobias fucking Elwood, Starmer and every last one of these cockroaches infesting the Palace of Westminster. Not one of these cunts feels any guilt for the carnage they caused to our country in the name of ‘public health’ for a virus which they all knew very quickly after the initial panic in early 2020 was a fucking massive over reaction, but their egos and sense of self importance wouldn’t allow them to do anything but double down and carry on destroying everything that they hadn’t already fucked up.

And now we’re supposed to blindly trust these same cunts to not only repair the damage which they caused but also allow them to lead us into what will without doubt end with millions dead in a war which we have no reason to be involved in at all.

If and when we actually find ourselves at war with Russia I will be backing Russia 100%.

This is the Road To Damascus moment that every thinking Brit has as soon as they set foot outside our stinking fucked up mess of a country and can start to see it all as it is. Unfortunately to varying extents France, Spain and Germany are also in on the fantasy wove by the CIA and Washington. Eastern Europe and Turkey have had doubts right from the start. Germany is beginning to break ranks. 

It's the World War One mentality all over again. History teaches us that certain interest groups will stop at nothing to get what they want and your rights, including the right to life, are no defence against them. This has been the culmination of a game plan that has been a long time in the making. I've made a copy in my docs of your Dr Strange love Rant. Well done Billy. 

• Like 1

On 18/10/2023 at 19:26, lfs212 said:

He's also a Jew and Golda Meier was a Ukrainian Jew I don't know whether this is a coincidence or even relevant but it seems to point to a concentration of political power that is useful to or part of US foreign policy. 

This is like Nando Chilli points. You would like points related to how much you spend but only get one per visit. Here is my single Like though I like it ten times more. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

He's also a Jew and Golda Meier was a Ukrainian Jew I don't know whether this is a coincidence or even relevant but it seems to point to a concentration of political power that is useful to or part of US foreign policy. 

My Grandad died at Auschwitz. Fell out of the machine gun tower after drinking two bottles of Schnapps.

On 19/02/2023 at 22:38, Eric Cuntman said:

Look at that chisel-toed little ram-jam subbuteo sized cunt. Do they make booster cushions for jet fighters. 
 If he has to eject, they’ll need to dig a hole to measure him.

A pic is worth a thousand words. One of these is the jumped up corrupt leader of a an American puppet state who has been undemocratic ally elected. Sorry they both are.