CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fuck Ukraine and it’s fake news actor Zelensky.

King Billy

Does anyone recall being asked if we should be pushing harder every day to start WW3 against Russia? In fact does anyone recall electing Rishi Sunak  (the billionaire charwallah who seems hell bent on taking us down this path) to be our PM? 
Are we the people now so fucking irrelevant the moment the five yearly charade laughingly called a General Election, in which they grant us  plebs the opportunity to choose ‘Pile of shitcunts A’ or ‘Pile of shitcunts B’? So irrelevant that these incompetent, corrupt, vile, elitist vermin think they have the authority to take us into war against Russia, a nuclear superpower with infinitely more fighting ability, patriotism, natural resources, and historical willingness to fight to the very end whatever the cost, based on a totally dishonest and fabricated fairy tale that Putin had an agenda to invade most of Eastern Europe.

Fuck Sunak, Jeremy Cunt, Tobias fucking Elwood, Starmer and every last one of these cockroaches infesting the Palace of Westminster. Not one of these cunts feels any guilt for the carnage they caused to our country in the name of ‘public health’ for a virus which they all knew very quickly after the initial panic in early 2020 was a fucking massive over reaction, but their egos and sense of self importance wouldn’t allow them to do anything but double down and carry on destroying everything that they hadn’t already fucked up.

And now we’re supposed to blindly trust these same cunts to not only repair the damage which they caused but also allow them to lead us into what will without doubt end with millions dead in a war which we have no reason to be involved in at all.

If and when we actually find ourselves at war with Russia I will be backing Russia 100%.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Does anyone recall being asked if we should be pushing harder every day to start WW3 against Russia? In fact does anyone recall electing Rishi Sunak  (the billionaire charwallah who seems hell bent on taking us down this path) to be our PM? 
Are we the people now so fucking irrelevant the moment the five yearly charade laughingly called a General Election, in which they grant us  plebs the opportunity to choose ‘Pile of shitcunts A’ or ‘Pile of shitcunts B’? So irrelevant that these incompetent, corrupt, vile, elitist vermin think they have the authority to take us into war against Russia, a nuclear superpower with infinitely more fighting ability, patriotism, natural resources, and historical willingness to fight to the very end whatever the cost, based on a totally dishonest and fabricated fairy tale that Putin had an agenda to invade most of Eastern Europe.

Fuck Sunak, Jeremy Cunt, Tobias fucking Elwood, Starmer and every last one of these cockroaches infesting the Palace of Westminster. Not one of these cunts feels any guilt for the carnage they caused to our country in the name of ‘public health’ for a virus which they all knew very quickly after the initial panic in early 2020 was a fucking massive over reaction, but their egos and sense of self importance wouldn’t allow them to do anything but double down and carry on destroying everything that they hadn’t already fucked up.

And now we’re supposed to blindly trust these same cunts to not only repair the damage which they caused but also allow them to lead us into what will without doubt end with millions dead in a war which we have no reason to be involved in at all.

If and when we actually find ourselves at war with Russia I will be backing Russia 100%.

Oh dear.

I strongly suggest hard alcohol and soft drugs. Failing that, burn down a Catholic Church.

• Like 1

The reason putin invaded Ukraine is that he wants to be surrounded by authoritarian puppets that he can control, to act as buffer zones to free thinking humans. Any hint of democracy breaking out within Russia or its sphere is snuffed out with extreme prejudice. All putins opponents are in jail or dead from suicide (shot themselves in the head 14 times…)

Him and is cunt cronies are shit scared of a sudden change in Russia that will expose their beastly ways. I’ll bet my fucking sweaty ball bags, when the whole rotten lot comes crashing down, we’ll be the ones bailing them out with cash an accepting 1000s of drunken, child raping Ivan cunts to our shores.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The reason putin invaded Ukraine is that he wants to be surrounded by authoritarian puppets that he can control,

And instead found himself next door to an authoritarian puppet installed by the Obama administration CIA backed coup which overthrew the democratically elected President and then waged a cowardly artillery war against the Dondas and Crimea  who consider themselves 100% Russian and always have done. I’d have thought you were a bit smarter than to swallow the BS  narrative that the MSM put out for the consumption of the clapping seals. The same MSM that only 2 or 3 years ago were vilifying the ASOV battalions as Nazis and fascists. 🤔

52 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Does this mean you’ve run out of Covid conspiracy material?

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Does this mean you’ve run out of Covid conspiracy material?

Not at all Ape. I’m quite happy to have a conversation with you if you still believe you haven’t been lied to, coerced into being an experimental mRNA Guinea Pig, conned into believing that covering your face with a totally ineffective but instantly visible badge of your absolute compliance face nappy and willingly agreed without a whimper to self imprisoning yourself in your own home for 23 hours a day, then let’s have that chat. Unless you’re still still under the bed with your hand sanitiser waiting for a text from your GP to let you know when your next Covid 19, monkey pox, winter flu and Bird Flu jab appointment is. Kerchiiing!£££

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Not at all Ape. I’m quite happy to have a conversation with you if you still believe you haven’t been lied to, coerced into being an experimental mRNA Guinea Pig, conned into believing that covering your face with a totally ineffective but instantly visible badge of your absolute compliance face nappy and willingly agreed without a whimper to self imprisoning yourself in your own home for 23 hours a day, then let’s have that chat. Unless you’re still still under the bed with your hand sanitiser waiting for a text from your GP to let you know when your next Covid 19, monkey pox, winter flu and Bird Flu jab appointment is. Kerchiiing!£££

I’ll take that as a yes.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’ll take that as a yes.

Remember when you were standing in the queue, sleeve rolled up for your experimental  jib jab Ape, because Chris Whittey etc. had told you not to listen to ‘conspiracy theorists’ 😎 who were spreading lies that natural immunity was the best protection against Covid 19🤣, well guess what? The MSM (NBC) are now saying, quote “ The immunity generated from infection has been found to be at least as high IF NOT HIGHER than that provided by two doses of an mRNA vaccine”.🤔

Lots more were that came from Ape if you’re up for making a fool of yourself.

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Remember when you were standing in the queue, sleeve rolled up for your experimental  jib jab Ape, because Chris Whittey etc. had told you not to listen to ‘conspiracy theorists’ 😎 who were spreading lies that natural immunity was the best protection against Covid 19🤣, well guess what? The MSM (NBC) are now saying, quote “ The immunity generated from infection has been found to be at least as high IF NOT HIGHER than that provided by two doses of an mRNA vaccine”.🤔

Oh, go on then - I’m up for making a fool of myself. Indulge me.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fuck’s goin on, Bill? You had a row with your tart?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Oh, go on then - I’m up for making a fool of myself. Indulge me.

If you’re up for making something. I would like a Transformer that’s an E-Type Jag that turns into a jet fighter like the one in Firefox. With lots of guns and missiles. Can you get the bits from work?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Snowy said:

If this starts a new chapter of the Billy, Roops love fest that's been droning on for god knows how long but replaces covid with swinging there cocks about who's soviet side is the best ,I'm outta here .

I’ve tried telling him, Snowster…I just got abused and backed off.

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

I will not. Russkies are part of the scam, looking to capitalise on flattened eastern Ukraine while Zelensky’s cronies will swallow the western bits. Remember, all of these cunts are only money making billionaire spiffs, loading disposables of all ages into the meat grinder (those who haven’t scampered). 
But as Putin is singularly crazier than the chief comedian, things could derail at some point when looting disagreements arise.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Be honest Bill, you wrote this with an erection, didn’t you?

Next time, use your finger like everyone else. 

Slava Ukraini 

• Like 2

It matters not to me which bunch of tracksuit wearing, cabbage-stinking Slavs win. As far as I'm concerned the best outcome is a stalemate which results in the whole fucking lot of them wiping each other out.

The "Special Operation" is just the latest in a long line of excuses since Brexit which this government has used as an excuse to try and explain the utter fucking shit show that they have presided over for the last 13 years.

• Like 2

I said before, all these cunts that wear Ukraine badges and fly the Ukraine flag and have their Facefuck profile splashed in blue and yellow will start going off the whole idea of supporting them when they're fumbling around in the dark trying to find a candle or a torch because of blackouts or they're having to pay over the odds for their Tesco oven chips. At least back in the old USSR days, we didn't have to worry about stinking Romanian gyppoes nicking our stuff on the tube or bearded Albanian children landing on our beaches. 

10 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I will not. Russkies are part of the scam, looking to capitalise on flattened eastern Ukraine while Zelensky’s cronies will swallow the western bits. Remember, all of these cunts are only money making billionaire spiffs, loading disposables of all ages into the meat grinder (those who haven’t scampered). 
But as Putin is singularly crazier than the chief comedian, things could derail at some point when looting disagreements arise.

Putin and the comedian have painted themselves into a corner. Putin can't back down because he will appear to be the loser (and we know what happens to them in Russia) and Zalensky can't back down because his compatriots will hang him from the nearest lamppost (if they can find one that's still standing). So this carnival will roll on and we'll be paying for it. What needs to happen is Putin falls out of one those dodgy windows they seem to have in the Kremlin and Zalensky accidentally shoots himself dead. That way, new players can step forward and sort this mess out. 

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you’re up for making something. I would like a Transformer that’s an E-Type Jag that turns into a jet fighter like the one in Firefox. With lots of guns and missiles. Can you get the bits from work?

large.D853DE8C-06CB-4D09-818E-82B33E33C74F.jpeg.7d819ce587f76d603fcd8cada8581347.jpegYou’re too late. These pair of absolute cunts are already living out that Top Gun charade   for the sheep Eric. Who’d have thought it was possible to look more of a cunt than Tom Cruise eh? 

• Like 1