CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Suegray, 'impartial cunt'.

Guest Sue R Pipe

Guest Sue R Pipe

Here's a Sue that's a proper cunt. The so called 'impartial civil servant' has become..... fucking partial in joining that fucking bender queer spunker and his Labour Bliar mark 2 faggots.

That inbred fuck face Rees-Mogg is up in arms (and six fingers) about this, so it's not all bad, but still.

What a fucking corrupt fucking cunt. A pox on her well used cunt.

Here's a link in case you brain dead tossers don't know what I'm wittering on about.

https://news.sky.com/story/sue-gray-labour-leader-sir-keir-starmer-appoints-partygate-investigator-as-new-chief-of-staff-12823569

10 hours ago, Sue R Pipe said:

Here's a Sue that's a proper cunt. The so called 'impartial civil servant' has become..... fucking partial in joining that fucking bender queer spunker and his Labour Bliar mark 2 faggots.

That inbred fuck face Rees-Mogg is up in arms (and six fingers) about this, so it's not all bad, but still.

What a fucking corrupt fucking cunt. A pox on her well used cunt.

Here's a link in case you brain dead tossers don't know what I'm wittering on about.

https://news.sky.com/story/sue-gray-labour-leader-sir-keir-starmer-appoints-partygate-investigator-as-new-chief-of-staff-12823569

Do you use crack?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sue R Pipe said:

What a fucking corrupt fucking cunt. 

If I had a malfunctioning transporter with a glitch in its molecular imaging scanners I'd beam up Sue Gray and Vicky Pryce together and then set fire to the warped, twisted, gestalt abomination that resulted.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If I had a malfunctioning transporter with a glitch in its molecular imaging scanners I'd beam up Sue Gray and Vicky Pryce together and then set fire to the warped, twisted, gestalt abomination that resulted.

Gray is at best painful on the eyes, while Pryce's face is such an abomination it looks as though it's taken the brunt of a horrific car accident, so fibbing to police on her husband's behalf to absorb the loss of points for speeding must have seemed more believable from the outset.

What ever beast comes out of the malfunctioning machine would probably make a hungover, crab-pasted, bluebottle-alluring Tracey Emin without makeup appear fuckable by comparison.

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Gray is at best painful on the eyes, while Pryce's face is such an abomination it looks as though it's taken the brunt of a horrific car accident, so fibbing to police on her husband's behalf to absorb the loss of points for speeding must have seemed more believable to police from the outset.

What ever beast comes out of the malfunctioning machine would probably make a hungover, crab-pasted, bluebottle-alluring Tracey Emin without makeup appear fuckable by comparison.

I only ever thought of Tracey Emin as a life support system for a pair of tits. Other than that, she’s not really useful for anything. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I only ever thought of Tracey Emin as a life support system for a pair of tits. Other than that, she’s not really useful for anything. 

She adds a bit of grunt to the term 'pig'. Her face is so painful to look at it's little wonder attention was generally focused on her knockers – though nowadays they're probably not far behind @Mrs Roops's on their relentless quest to reach the South Pole to retire.

She (Emin) really is a strange creature; perhaps one can analogically describe her breasts as a couple of perfectly formed, organic dumplings among a cheap, shitty Wetherspoon's £6.99 Sunday "roast" defrosted by some spotty little student wanker on minimum wage. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

She adds a bit of grunt to the term 'pig'. Her face is so painful to look at it's little wonder attention was generally focused on her knockers – though nowadays they're probably not far behind @Mrs Roops's on their relentless quest to reach the South Pole to retire.

She (Emin) really is a strange creature; perhaps one can analogically describe her breasts as a couple of perfectly formed, organic dumplings among a cheap, shitty Wetherspoon's £6.99 Sunday "roast" defrosted by some spotty little student wanker on minimum wage. 

Fucking brilliant.

I always thought her boatrace should be used on one of those F.A.S.T posters for strokes. 

On 03/03/2023 at 19:39, Wolfie said:

I remember watching an interview years ago, not having a clue who the fuck the hideous Cunt was, when she said that she believed her work had been mostly ignored by the art world because of her looks, which seemed perfectly plausible until she added that good looking women have always been treated that way. Strange fucking creature.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hopefully, the white sticks were negative pregnancy tests. One of her is more than enough.

If the ‘white sticks’ under her bed were scientifically proved to be the remains of Franks chop stick legs I would reconsider my previously stated unfavourable opinion of Ms Emin.

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Adrienne Barbeau had the best ever natural tits. 

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Snake Plissken missed a trick not getting his hands one those magnificent tittys

I'll parry Barbeau's natural knockers with those belonging to the magnificent Lana Wood.. just imagine waking next to these with cold ears!