CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Your Favourite Bond Girl...

Wolfie

I'm aware this nom creates something of a false virtue, especially from the perspective of a newbie I pulled up for not 'naming the cunts of the world'.

It was however International Women's Day yesterday, so what better way to celebrate such a revered calendar event than by naming your favourite ever Bond Girl?

Somewhat indirectly, therefore, I am indeed naming the cunts of the world. This person (or more) doesn't have to play a lead role, so it could be anyone from any film or era. Also, given all girls are aged 18 or over, even filthy little devient cunt @Carl Sway can't break the rules.

• Like 1

So for me, it's the lovely Naomi, played by Caroline Munro (5 sec):

An honourable mention to the delectable Ursula Andress of course, as well as Eva Green and Lana Wood, but who could possibly better this 80s scorcher from the rest of the list?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

So for me, it's the lovely Naomi, played by Caroline Munro (5 sec):

An honourable mention to the delectable Ursula Andress of course, as well as Eva Green and Lana Wood, though for me, who could possibly better this 80s scorcher?

I’ve allowed you to post freely over the past few months. Start a sentence with ‘So’ again and I’ll be onto you like a rat up a drainpipe. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

I’ve allowed you to post freely over the past few months. Start a sentence with ‘So’ again and I’ll be onto you like a rat up a drainpipe. 

So, I forgot to say punters can also name their favourite Bond male, from any film or era.

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It has to be Jane Seymour, one of the most beautiful women to have ever lived  in my opinion... She loved me, used to say 'Raas, I love you old chap. 

Here we are together, what a couple we made.

https://images.app.goo.gl/fFFtsuXFNeSrAuN46

I thought you'd be more into Grace Jones bongoman.

Guest Sue R Pipe
13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Sewer, I thought you'd be more into (real life bumder) Ben Whishaw who plays Q... You stupid fucking jizz obsessed spastic. 

Fuck off Lol

Never heard of her.

Would you like to taste my DNA? It might help cure your sickle cell disease. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL......and so on.

Eat shit fuck face.

Just now, Sue R Pipe said:

Never heard of her.

Would you like to taste my DNA? It might help cure your sickle cell disease. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL......and so on.

Eat shit fuck face.

Yet another example of your rampant Bumderism, you are most definitely a bumder who thinks this is some sort of gay site. Why do you persist with this gay/jizz related shite? If you want to bum some bloke you could always wander down to your local public toilets and get some Aids (free of charge) so why bother the punters here with your unfunny gay innuendo? As for 'Fuck face', that's the kind of thing some unsure of himself, teenage, gamer wanker would say. Five LOL's? Anyone would think you're rattled old chap... Lol. 

Guest Sue R Pipe
10 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yet another example of your rampant Bumderism, you are most definitely a bumder who thinks this is some sort of gay site. Why do you persist with this gay/jizz related shite? If you want to bum some bloke you could always wander down to your local public toilets and get some Aids (free of charge) so why bother the punters here with your unfunny gay innuendo? As for 'Fuck face', that's the kind of thing some unsure of himself, teenage, gamer wanker would say. Five LOL's? Anyone would think you're rattled old chap... Lol. 

I was merely satirising punters obsession with lol'ing, you shit for brains sambo mong.

Anyway, you haven't answered the question. My DNA - yay or nay thickster?

8 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

I was merely satirising punters obsession with lol'ing, you shit for brains sambo mong.

Anyway, you haven't answered the question. My DNA - yay or nay thickster?

Oh dear, you seem angry. Listen Sewer, it's fair to say your debut here hasn't got off to a great start has it? You clearly thought you could come steaming in with your oh so funny teenage shite and gain admiration didn't you? You fucking stupid cunt. 

What is this gay/jizz obsession all about then? 

Answer my question.

3 minutes ago, Arnold said:

Most famous for playing the georgeous Emma Peel, it has to be Diana Rigg in On Her Majesty's Secret Service for me.  I've fancied the arse off Emma Peel since I was nine or ten years old.

Did you manage to crack one off during her tenure on ‘Game Of Thrones’? A challenging wank, as @Neil would probably say.

Guest Sue R Pipe
22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you manage to crack one off during her tenure on ‘Game Of Thrones’? A challenging wank, as @Neil would probably say.

I manged to crack one off over Julie Christie when she was in Troy. She would've been in her mid 60's by then. I wouldn’t say it was a challenging wank though, as I came hard (and heavily) over the bedsheets (I'd ran out of tissues) in approx 45 seconds.

37 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

I manged to crack one off over Julie Christie when she was in Troy. She would've been in her mid 60's by then. I wouldn’t say it was a challenging wank though, as I came hard (and heavily) over the bedsheets (I'd ran out of tissues) in approx 45 seconds.

I bet that you did "one" for Tula.