CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Phantom of the Cock Shrinking.

Jake The Muss

Well ain't this some comical shit, a doctor has confirmed contracting covid can shrink your penis permanently (not the injections).

I guess Punky will end up with a fannie if he succombs to this, now shut the cunt up and trust the science.

Fuck off.

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/doctor-confirms-contracting-covid-can-22735894

• Like 1

Blimey, that cunts lost 1.5 inches... I've had Covid at least once and probably another time (without really noticing). I have to say I've noticed a reduction in the length of my schlong... It was 14 inches now only 10 inches. @Penny Farthing had Covid at least 4 times and still has a 27 incher. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Well ain't this some comical shit, a doctor has confirmed contracting covid can shrink your penis permanently (not the injections).

I guess Punky will end up with a fannie if he succombs to this, now shut the cunt up and trust the science.

Fuck off.

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/doctor-confirms-contracting-covid-can-22735894

I imagine this fucking absolute nonsense is the result of one of two things…

1) some underendowed attention seeking cunts have decided to use Covid as the reason they have button mushroom cocks.

2) Bill Gates has leaked a fake story ahead of launching his new sugar coated chalk pills, packaged as a penis enhancing miracle drug. 

I’m going with the second theory. Bill now knows that a quick tug at snowflake fear and insecurity will have them queuing up for his snake-oil like turkeys looking forward to Christmas.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Fuck off.

Thankfully Pfizer have factories  all over the world churning out little blue pills which everyone can take to remedy this awful condition. Thank fuck for Pfizer . They’re always there for us.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Fuck off.

Was this bollocks based on a sample of one?

On 13/03/2023 at 21:06, King Billy said:

Thankfully Pfizer have factories  all over the world churning out little blue pills which everyone can take to remedy this awful condition. Thank fuck for Pfizer . They’re always there for us.

Pfizer, the evil that keeps giving.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Do remember that you're not funny, you're just plain old stupid, don't grace this page again with your cringe banal half-witted babblings.

Fuck off.

Do remember, Jakob, I don't give a fuck for your opinion.

Don't grace my reply with your cringey,  banal, half-witted babblings.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

By rights then you should have a dozen dogs come round to your “scatman towers” hovel, and take turns backscuttling you to oblivion 

lol lol lol

fuck off you bestial, turd sniffing shitcunt

Love it Stubby, i owe you five likes for that.

Just now, Jake The Muss said:

The most hated cunt on here (you) puckers up with the most annoying smelly old tranny on here, misery loves company.

Drown in dog shit, you fucking freak.

Fuck me, what a horrible thought. If Dr Doggy Dirt has any influence on Pen, the local canine population has going to have to get used to ‘her’ below the knee dangler instead of his shite stained angry inch

lol

• Like 1