CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paul O'Grady/Lily Savage

Mike Hunt

On 29/03/2023 at 23:22, Sue R Pipe said:

Thick as shit.

If you’re asking me whether you should change your username to this, then I’d have to say yes. Mainly because you’ve earned the right in the very short time you’ve been making an absolute fucking spastic of yourself on here, after escaping from whatever secure mental institution or experimental mong laboratory which you should really have realised was the best place for someone with your obvious difficulty’s. 
Fuck off. 😘

• Like 2

Guest Sue R Pipe
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

If you’re asking me whether you should change your username to this, then I’d have to say yes. Mainly because you’ve earned the right in the very short time you’ve been making an absolute fucking spastic of yourself on here, after escaping from whatever secure mental institution or experimental mong laboratory which you should really have realised was the best place for someone with your obvious difficulty’s. 
Fuck off. 😘

It took you 3 days to type all that?

Really, really thick as shit.

9 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

It took you 3 days to type all that?

Really, really thick as shit.

Two and a half days laughing, and then a few hours telling myself it must be a joke of some sort, as no adult human being with a fully formed brain would knowingly put their name to such a weak, pathetic attempt at cunting their obvious superior. And then I noticed it was you and everything became clear.

It’s time to fuck off now. Don’t make me tell you again.

30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You are a deeply sinister cunt and no mistake 

I bet your hard drives hotter than Satans ball bags

Fisher Price hard drives are renowned for overheating issues. Hopefully his McLaren buggy will catch light while his 25 stone foster mum has left him cable tied in it outside Bargain Booze next giro day.

Guest Sue R Pipe
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Two and a half days laughing, and then a few hours telling myself it must be a joke of some sort, as no adult human being with a fully formed brain would knowingly put their name to such a weak, pathetic attempt at cunting their obvious superior. And then I noticed it was you and everything became clear.

It’s time to fuck off now. Don’t make me tell you again.

So you admit, in your uniquely idiotic way, it still took half a day. Christ, you really are a stupid cunt. No doubt the many years of violent arse fuckings down the lodge have had a detrimental effect on your cognitive function.

2 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

So you admit, in your uniquely idiotic way, it still took half a day. Christ, you really are a stupid cunt. No doubt the many years of violent arse fuckings down the lodge have had a detrimental effect on your cognitive function.

Fucking hell, nothing gets past you does it? If I said sorry would it be too late for us to be friends? 
You fucking stupid fucking cunt.

On 29/03/2023 at 16:19, Lucy said:

Can't say I give much of a fuck either way, he was a friend of Cilla's, which is bad enough, then he started with all that @Wolfie Poodle promoting nonsense, that was the fuckin' end, THE END, I tell you!

Dogs and people don't mix, it's improper. 🐩🚫🧒

Lucy, you are not the biggest arsehole on here but you do come second. I do wish that your laptop (or whatever) would explode in your fucking face and render you insensible and limbless, you utter fucking arsehole of a twat.

• Like 1

Just now, Arnold said:

Lucy, you are not the biggest arsehole on here but you do come second. I do wish that your laptop (or whatever) would explode in your fucking face and render you insensible and limbless, you utter fucking arsehole of a twat.

With comments like that, he's his own worst enemy. And I am not complaining. What a wanker.

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Birkenhead, you ignorant Irish cnut. Incidentally, O’Grady was a nasty piece of work and a decent boxer as a younger man who became  useful in a different kind of ring, later in life.

Please say you’ve never fingered him DC, even when he was pretending to be a bird?

• 2 weeks later...