CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paul O'Grady/Lily Savage

Mike Hunt

On 16/04/2023 at 16:34, Dyslexic cnut said:

At least you’re not going down…well, at least until the Rascal’s loaded.

Can you imagine the scenario when the cops finally pull over the “luv mobile/rape wagon” for a minor offense?

”good evening sir, can you explain why your rascal has blacked out windows, a massive padlock and is rocking gently to the sound of muffled screams?”

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Can you imagine the scenario when the cops finally pull over the “luv mobile/rape wagon” for a minor offense?

”good evening sir, can you explain why your rascal has blacked out windows, a massive padlock and is rocking gently to the sound of muffled screams?”

I'm going to reinvent myself as an female American comedian. Most of my material involves endlessly saying anal, fuck, pussy and generally being unfunny and jewish

• Like 1

On 17/04/2023 at 22:25, ratcum said:

Most of my material involves endlessly saying anal, fuck, pussy and generally being unfunny

That's covered by 95% of the cunts on here, if you'd mentioned scat and big cocks that would just about fill the bucket, try something original, for a change.

8 hours ago, ratcum said:

fuck off

Have you done anything to commemorate the special occasion today, Ratty? I've been educating people in the pub that the ball point pen wasn't invented when Annie Frankenburg was playing hide and seek and making up naughty lies in her diary.

On 20/04/2023 at 19:42, Decimus said:

Have you done anything to commemorate the special occasion today, Ratty? I've been educating people in the pub that the ball point pen wasn't invented when Annie Frankenburg was playing hide and seek and making up naughty lies in her diary.

got to give it to her old man Deco: made millions out of her random jottings  but not before editing out the toxic bitching and small minded parts. 

28 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Lily Savage got an early birthday present today…. Dame Edna. lol .

‘Goodbye Possums!’

I didn’t mind him. He did the drag thing without it being faggoty. And anyone here who doesn’t appreciate the genius of Sir Les Patterson is on the wrong fucking website.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

‘Goodbye Possums!’

I didn’t mind him. He did the drag thing without it being faggoty. And anyone here who doesn’t appreciate the genius of Sir Les Patterson is on the wrong fucking website.

I do agree actually Eric. The comedy Drag Queens of yesterday are a far cry from the recent wave of disgusting fucking nonces who’ve been recruited by the far left to sexualise and indoctrinate children with their trans/paedo agenda (with the full consent of their rainbow flag waving, lentil farting excuses for parents).

Madge Allsop was an absolute fucking sort.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I do agree actually Eric. The comedy Drag Queens of yesterday are a far cry from the recent wave of disgusting fucking nonces who’ve been recruited by the far left to sexualise and indoctrinate children with their trans/paedo agenda (with the full consent of their rainbow flag waving, lentil farting excuses for parents).

Madge Allsop was an absolute fucking sort.

Dick Emery was the funniest of the lot.