CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eddie Barbara Izzard

Stubby Pecker

6 hours ago, Ted Cunterblast said:

As I’ve said before, your mother really did want a Lad

Did yours ever tell you what she thought when she first clapped eyes on you? I reckon she may have been too overwhelmed to take it all in, but much more likely  filled with regret that she’d stupidly taken it all in 9 months previously.

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Did yours ever tell you what she thought when she first clapped eyes on you? I reckon she may have been too overwhelmed to take it all in, but much more likely  filled with regret that she’d stupidly taken it all in 9 months previously.

Another inbred Cunt yous are Billy

one DNA on your estate

15 hours ago, Ted Cunterblast said:

Mention what I like ya fucking inbred Cunt

Yeah you can as that's your childish right and i believe in complete free speech...but remember i have a right to find you one dark night and claw hammer you while you're sleeping, you won't feel a thing. 

Take care.

16 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Just a quick question as you will know the answer .. what is it like to be a creeping, cringing little toad?

It has its moments, Pen. With my bulging eyes I can gaze down at my natural penis and be content in the knowledge that it didn’t cost me a penny. Can you say the same? I’m going to hop it now, I genuinely hope that you croak soon.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I can gaze down at my natural penis and be content in the knowledge that it didn’t cost me a penny.

Oh, come on Peter, no whore in her right mind would give a twat like you a blow-job for free.

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Weak. 

'Weak' indeed – from the same person who best does the same tired, monotonous, rehashed weak insults. Perhaps the reason you seem incapable of being creative enough to put up a nom is because you can't. Useless fucking gimp.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Lucy said:

no whore in her right mind would give a twat like you a blow-job for free.

She wouldn’t have a job for long if she demanded payment in the unlikely scenario that my good pal DC popped in to the ‘rub and tug’ to say hello to me, and after a chat realised he’d got twenty minutes to kill before the rush hour traffic died down, so accepted my offer of a bit of fellatio (on the house) from any young lady that tickled his fancy. In fact I’d probably order her to give his arse a good rimming too, so she’d think twice before getting on her high horse in future.

• Like 2