CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Schofield

Mike Hunt

12 hours ago, Snowy said:

Unfortunately for you my Welsh bundle of google analytics, it is you that has us all peaking behind the curtain now.

You see by quoting a reply from myself to Billy ,not addressing you in the slightest comes across that even the mention of your attributes sends you into a tizzy and you have to reply because your fractured ego has to have the last say even when not being personally spoken to.

Take the loss, walk away ,finger bash yourself into oblivion ,anal beads ,go to town what ever floats your boat and fuck off.

Thick as mud. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Frank said:

Thick as mud. 

I’m going to The Spaniards for dinner in about an hour Frank. If you’re working on The Heath tonight maybe we could meet about 10 for a quiet chat about your future? You know it makes sense. You can’t go on acting as you do forever. I’ll try not to hurt you too much but I can’t guarantee it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well now you're grasping at straws and pretty thin ones at that.

You see a tantrum, whether responding directly or otherwise, is still a tantrum and you've had many of those lately so stop the petulant snivelling you weak, insecure little man.

Noted...I'm sure the puntership doesn't want us airing our dirty laundry on here anymore ,and quite @Frank ly it's boring.

So I'll  walk away with my win in hand and save the rest of them of a tedious back and forth.

It's been emotional

X.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Snowy said:

Noted...I'm sure the puntership doesn't want us airing our dirty laundry on here anymore ,and quite @Frank ly it's boring.

So I'll  walk away with my win in hand and save the rest of them of a tedious back and forth.

It's been emotional

X.

Don’t leave me to argue the cunt on my own Snowy. I’ll put something extra special in my bin for you tomorrow if you reconsider.

15 hours ago, Snowy said:

It's been emotional

X.

Indeed. In between your tantrums I have to say I've lost count the many times you've mentioned or inferred the illusionary "win". Suffice to say, you originally made a baseless accusation which instead of backing up your premise you've instead relied on spewing tired insults as if that was any substitute for a cohesive argument. Now, if you think that constitutes a "win" then knock yourself out. To anyone else it makes you look like a moron.

As for your penultimate paragraph, I am not a cruel person so I am concerned that our scrap has affected the mental health of an emotionally weak middle-aged man-child such as for yourself. For me, its just grist to the mill.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed. In between your tantrums I have to say I've lost count the many times you've mentioned or inferred the illusionary "win". Suffice to say, you originally made a baseless accusation which instead of backing up your premise you've instead relied on spewing tired insults as if that was any substitute for a cohesive argument. Now, if you think that constitutes a "win" then knock yourself out. To anyone else it makes you look like a moron.

As for your penultimate paragraph, I am not a cruel person so I am concerned that our scrap has affected the mental health of an emotionally weak middle-aged man-child such as for yourself. For me, its just grist to the mill.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9528a7u3gaopqcybd4w7

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I am not a cruel person so I am concerned that our scrap has affected the mental health of an emotionally weak middle-aged man-child such as for yourself. For me, its just grist to the mill.

Your lack of cruelty and undeniable concern for the mental health of those you consider inferior to yourself is a constant reminder to me of your self proclaimed ‘consistency’ and I applaud you for that. I have no doubt whatsoever that twenty years or so from now, when he’s no longer middle aged but still struggling you’ll be right there to offer him some of your special ‘relief’ which you’ve mentioned helping out the elderly with before. 😘

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Your lack of cruelty and undeniable concern for the mental health of those you consider inferior to yourself is a constant reminder to me of your self proclaimed ‘consistency’ and I applaud you for that. I have no doubt whatsoever that twenty years or so from now, when he’s no longer middle aged but still struggling you’ll be right there to offer him some of your special ‘relief’ which you’ve mentioned helping out the elderly with before. 😘

You've been bellyaching about "consistency" for over a year now 'cos presumably its the only thing you think you got right. Let me now disabuse you of that notion.

This stems from an incident on the 8th April 2022 where you altered a quote of mine so that its' meaning was entirely different to the message I had given. Originally I gave you a private warning (without penalty) and left it at that. As it so happens another punter spotted the quote altering and called you out on it. Because you're dumber than a bag of rocks and have a supersize gob, instead of giving a contrite 'mea culpa', or better still, saying nothing, you decided to be a smartarse barrack-room lawyer spouting specious nonsense discussing the difference between "altering" and "editing". If I had not responded this would be seen as an invitation for the puntership to play fast and loose with the rules so I had to make and example of you and upgraded the warning to a short account suspension. Obviously, despite your bogus nonchalance you're actually a brittle individual since you've been dining on my supposed lack of consistency for the past fourteen months.

• Like 3

On 11/06/2023 at 09:48, Carl Sway said:

An 'allie'? English isn't one of your strong points. And being coherent seems to be outside of your remit too. Still not admitting you got it wrong is also not a good look for you. It would be remiss of me to enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You've been bellyaching about "consistency" for over a year now 'cos presumably its the only thing you think you got right. Let me now disabuse you of that notion.

This stems from an incident on the 8th April 2022 where you altered a quote of mine so that its' meaning was entirely different to the message I had given. Originally I gave you a private warning (without penalty) and left it at that. As it so happens another punter spotted the quote altering and called you out on it. Because you're dumber than a bag of rocks and have a supersize gob, instead of giving a contrite 'mea culpa', or better still, saying nothing, you decided to be a smartarse barrack-room lawyer spouting specious nonsense discussing the difference between "altering" and "editing". If I had not responded this would be seen as an invitation for the puntership to play fast and loose with the rules so I had to make and example of you and upgraded the warning to a short account suspension. Obviously, despite your bogus nonchalance you're actually a brittle individual since you've been dining on my supposed lack of consistency for the past fourteen months.

Right or wrong, Roops. Look at the following you have now harvested. I’d be utterly devastated and would leave the site with this level of a Down’s syndrome fanbase. MENSA my arse.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Right or wrong, Roops. Look at the following you have now harvested. I’d be utterly devastated and would leave the site with this level of a Down’s syndrome fanbase. MENSA my arse.

The woman has got on the leaderboard just by chance from the weird trio of fucking dog fuckers,trannys and possible perverts.

She claims there's no favouritism on here when comes to cliques.

I won anyway so I will go to pastors greener and I'll see you in 6 months.

Adieu.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Snowy said:

The woman has got on the leaderboard just by chance from the weird trio of fucking dog fuckers,trannys and possible perverts.

She claims there's no favouritism on here when comes to cliques.

Adieu.

You didn’t snowy, and this is the third time you’ve said bye bye, fuck off. 

• Like 4

Fuck!

On 22/06/2023 at 11:17, Mrs Roops said:

...I am concerned that our scrap has affected the mental health of an emotionally weak middle-aged man-child such as for yourself...

10 hours ago, Snowy said:

Adieu.

How remarkably prescient. The sap has only done a flounce.

12 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Given your inferred hypothesis is predicated on some dodgy subjective assessments, I'm curious to know how or why MENSA is relevant.

On 24/06/2023 at 08:09, Mrs Roops said:

Fuck!

How remarkably prescient. The sap has only done a flounce.

If you'd care to search up my entire catalogue on here I've said see me in 6 month's very reguarly,it doesn't mean what you actually think it means,same as I'm not actually a binman,I'll leave you to get your last word in as planned.

16 minutes ago, Snowy said:

If you'd care to search up my entire catalogue on here I've said see me in 6 month's very reguarly,it doesn't mean what you actually think it means,same as I'm not actually a binman,I'll leave you to get your last word in as planned.

Thick as mince. 

• Like 1