CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Schofield

Mike Hunt

11 hours ago, Snowy said:

Who's saying I'm offended? Are you putting words in my mouth now?

" Punters" can do what they want ,it bears no weight on what I do on here,but I haven't seen you scrutinise anyone but people associated with Decs,I'm not sticking up for him he's a pen pushing cunt in the arsehole of England but it does seem to be a pattern.

See you'd have to be pretty thin skinned to block someone on a site called cuntscorner.

You never said anything about your selective amnesia either but I'm going to stick that on you as well.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

You never said anything about your selective amnesia either but I'm going to stick that on you as well.

We have a history of some mild acrimony, and given you might be the most inflexibly-minded polymath ever to hand out the sandwiches at the Swindon Mensa meeting, I’m 90% inclined to give you a swerve for the next decade or so. It is literally pointless arguing with you. But I can’t let all this good-natured badinage between the site’s titans go without reminding you again that I warned you long ago it is not sustainable to be both player and ref, to be both fond of the studs-high rhetorical assault and then wield the red card of a month in the cooler if someone strays from your preferred line. Neither have I ever really understood why “nonce” and the like is a forbidden word, but genocidal racism, for example, is apparently fair comment. I’ve generally concluded such arbitrary rules and their enforcement are something to do with your personal politics, to be honest, which I imagine are somewhere between Enoch Powell and David Duke. 

I wish you’d stick to Admin. It’s a valuable role and someone needs to hold the coats while the others fight. They generally do it with a panache which escapes you. 

Your inevitable treatise on why I am wrong and you’re right, is of course, eagerly anticipated….

Yours etcetera etcetera,

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm not known on here as being the brightest, are you admitting your mistakes for once ?

I'll let far better and more eloquent speakers than me take the reigns from here ,LCS was spot on .

I'm not @King Billy who entertains your holier than thou,always right bullshit so I will walk away with a win,thankyou for participating.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

We have a history of some mild acrimony, and given you might be the most inflexibly-minded polymath ever to hand out the sandwiches at the Swindon Mensa meeting, I’m 90% inclined to give you a swerve for the next decade or so. It is literally pointless arguing with you. But I can’t let all this good-natured badinage between the site’s titans go without reminding you again that I warned you long ago it is not sustainable to be both player and ref, to be both fond of the studs-high rhetorical assault and then wield the red card of a month in the cooler if someone strays from your preferred line. Neither have I ever really understood why “nonce” and the like is a forbidden word, but genocidal racism, for example, is apparently fair comment. I’ve generally concluded such arbitrary rules and their enforcement are something to do with your personal politics, to be honest, which I imagine are somewhere between Enoch Powell and David Duke. 

I wish you’d stick to Admin. It’s a valuable role and someone needs to hold the coats while the others fight. They generally do it with a panache which escapes you. 

Your inevitable treatise on why I am wrong and you’re right, is of course, eagerly anticipated….

Yours etcetera etcetera,

You smooth-talking fucker.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Snowy said:

I'm not known on here as being the brightest, are you admitting your mistakes for once ?

I'll let far better and more eloquent speakers than me take the reigns from here ,LCS was spot on .

I'm not @King Billy who entertains your holier than thou,always right bullshit so I will walk away with a win,thankyou for participating.

No, your previous fatuous response had a reply that was deserved, so behave.

22 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Yours etcetera etcetera,

Given that I receive a ton of invective from the more feeble-minded punters on a daily basis without any retaliatory red or yellow card waving on my part, I'd say your pious finger-wagging is somewhat moot, more so when one considers that I have never pulled rank mid-debate.

As for your secondary whinge, Rule 13 was introduced for reasons of forum practicalities rather than any personal politics. Before Rule 13 the site was was flooded with nonce accusations by punters who probably thought their repartee was being original and devastating.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Given that I receive a ton of invective from the more feeble-minded punters on a daily basis without any retaliatory red or yellow card waving on my part, I'd say your pious finger-wagging is somewhat moot, more so when one considers that I have never pulled rank mid-debate.

As for your secondary whinge, Rule 13 was introduced for reasons of forum practicalities rather than any personal politics. Before Rule 13 the site was was flooded with nonce accusations by punters who probably thought their repartee was being original and devastating.

Bit like this then?

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m not so sure. Most folk on here are fair-minded. It’s just that you’re a canine-cack-addled twat. Never address me again, I need a shower now.

Peter, how nice of you to drop in.

You cunts wouldn't know 'fair-minded' if it shared it's last drop of water in a drought, with you.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I receive a ton of invective from the more feeble-minded punters on a daily basis

I’ve noticed that. In an ideal world everyone would have massive brains like you and me and be super polite to each other at all times. 
Get fucked.

• Like 1

On 07/06/2023 at 19:47, Snowy said:

Well, that didn't last long...

7 hours ago, Snowy said:

th?id=OIP.cp_AczUGP52KIwAqcf2wqAHaEJ%26p

I have saved you from any more embarrassment when I said I won ,your not getting this are you ?

"and, and, count my likes" - yeah right, precious little pratt.:rolleyes:

15 hours ago, Snowy said:

th?id=OIP.cp_AczUGP52KIwAqcf2wqAHaEJ%26p

I have saved you from any more embarrassment when I said I won ,your not getting this are you ?

You're not getting it. 'Decs' and his 'associates' are not the only ones being 'scrutinised'. They are the ones being warned because they constantly accuse other members of being child molesters. You can't be as thick as you're acting, but it is possible I suppose.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

You're not getting it. 'Decs' and his 'associates' are not the only ones being 'scrutinised'. They are the ones being warned because they constantly accuse other members of being child molesters. You can't be as thick as you're acting, but it is possible I suppose.

Carl, I've been looking into anti social personality disorders and I think I might be a little bit of a psychopath. I was wondering of you fancied meeting up near the cliffs of Dover, I promise I won't throw you off the cliff. However if I do, I'll help collect your limbs and let your next of kin know. I do have some empathy you see, so I'm not a full on psychopath. What say you?

18 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

And, as per usual, I'm not going to reply to the person who posted the last comment. Coming from that source, I doubt very much that it would have amounted to anything constructive.

Lol. You're talking to your imaginary audience again Carl. I'm sure your fans are cheering to the rafters after your brave, ignoring me announcement. I really don't understand your role here, complaining and bitching seems to be your game, instead of cunting or being a cunt. Who the fuck do you think you are Carl Sway? You big fucking girl... (Although big girls aren't your type, you get what I mean?).

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

And, as per usual, I'm not going to reply to the person who posted the last comment. Coming from that source, I doubt very much that it would have amounted to anything constructive.

Having finished work, I’ve been having great fun playing along to the Glimour solo on the live version of Comfortably Numb from The Delicate Sound of Thunder, on my old Stratocaster and through my new Positive Grid Spark 40 amplifier. What have you achieved today, you bland, humourless, autistic little prick?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I really don't understand your role here

What the fucking fuck is your role exactly?

You just spout the same tedious threats and insults as @Decimuswho happens to be a pale imitation of @Frank, so that makes at least one, if not both of you, surplus to requirements.

Fuck off!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Having finished work, I’ve been having great fun playing along to the Glimour solo on the live version of Comfortably Numb

Obviously, that doesn't necessarily mean it sounded anything like the original, it just means you were making an attempt to sound like the original, and probably making a right fuckin' balls of it because, let's face it, if you were any good, you wouldn't be 'working' for a living, would you, sausage fingers?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, and said:

You just spout the same tedious threats and insults as @Decimuswho happens to be a pale imitation of @Frank, so that makes at least one, if not both of you, surplus to requirements.

Fuck off!

He's just bitter, throwing another tantrum because I continue to refuse to speak to him. He's rather fragile. Never mind ay.

23 minutes ago, and said:

Fuck off!

@and there you go, you seem to be getting more angry with each shouty comment. I've definitely noticed more swearing @and increased aggression. It's no surprise you're struggling to contain your anger, after all the hidings you receive here on a daily basis. I'm surprised you've forgotten to sign off with a LOL, as has been your sign off of late, must have been confusion, brought on by sniffing particularly pungent summer dog shit. Lol.