CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Conspiracy The Bacofoil Brigade Don't Like To Talk About

Mrs Roops

44 minutes ago, and said:

Didn't take long for you to ingratiate yourself into the little boys club.

LOL

Your unpopularity is not hard to understand, R-Soles, it doesn't take your cosplaying character 'Sherlock Bones 🐕' to work it out.

Have you ever considered that the reason everybody on here hates you is because you're a total fucking dickhead devoid of any personality or humour? I know it helps you sleep at night to imagine that it's not your fault and it's all a big conspiracy orchestrated by me, but you need to put down the pipe and open your eyes- You're a fucking bellend who brings it on himself.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, and said:

LOL

If I'm not the only one calling you an arse-licking cunt and telling you to fuck off, then stop being an arse-licking cunt and fuck off. 

As for the boys club, if I'm accepted, I hope the initiation ritual involves lacing dog shit with anthrax and razor blades in the Barnet area and pissing on you before you completely bleed out.

On 25/05/2023 at 06:52, Mrs Roops said:

Whoa, circle jerk alert...

I have no allies here,but the "puntership" has spoken ,even that newt loving ,ponytailed weirdo is on my side.

Your dreary im better than you ,I take it up the arse and post about it antics with what ever weird thing you've got going run it's course years ago,then you become wikis best friend.

In short you're awful and bring back Rick.b

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I have no allies here,but the "puntership" has spoken ,even that newt loving ,ponytailed weirdo is on my side.

Your dreary im better than you ,I take it up the arse and post about it antics with what ever weird thing you've got going run it's course years ago,then you become wikis best friend.

In short you're awful and bring back Rick.b

Fuck no. Neither of them.

2 hours ago, BunchaCunts said:

If I'm not the only one calling you an arse-licking cunt and telling you to fuck off, then stop being an arse-licking cunt and fuck off. 

As for the boys club, if I'm accepted, I hope the initiation ritual involves lacing dog shit with anthrax and razor blades in the Barnet area and pissing on you before you completely bleed out.

Amen to that. The “bloke” is an insufferable turd.

On 15/04/2023 at 09:23, Mrs Roops said:

Someone was a bit needy last night...

Eew, all over your chin as well.

Physician, heal thyself

Why? As far as I recall, Unicoin has never been mentioned on The Corner, certainly not as part of a conspiracy.

Well, good luck in explaining the "analogy" as the metaphor is an idiomatic expression, but no worries.

Anyway, I presume this is the same James E Trainor who was nominated by Trump for the post of FEC Commissioner, a reward for work done on the presidential campaign. The position was confirmed by the Republican controlled Senate only after they voted to guillotine the nomination debate. Trainor is correct in saying that the charges are not a campaign finance or a reporting violation. He omits to say that the 34 charges relate to falsifying financial ledger inputs of which Trump's chief New York bean-counter is now serving time for another raft of false accounting. My one reservation about this is that Trump's offences are listed as felonies rather than misdemeanours, of which the latter ordinarily attract a slap on the wrist by way of a fine. Trump would be extremely unfortunate if he ends up in an orange jumpsuit over this but he has far more serious legal problems ahead of him elsewhere. 

If the MSM told you that eating your neighbours cats shit was good for you, then you would lap it up..as you really are that brainwashed and forever stupid.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BunchaCunts said:

Hilarious, you've been well trained.

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

Your unpopularity is not hard to understand, R-Soles, it doesn't take your cosplaying character 'Sherlock Bones 🐕' to work it out.

Have you ever considered that the reason everybody on here hates you is because you're a total fucking dickhead devoid of any personality or humour? I know it helps you sleep at night to imagine that it's not your fault and it's all a big conspiracy orchestrated by me, but you need to put down the pipe and open your eyes- You're a fucking bellend who brings it on himself.

Oh dear, and that's your considered opinion, is it?

Since when was CC a popularity contest?

Obviously, you're so desperate to fit-in and be liked, you probably couldn't handle any sort of rejection, it'd be so funny watching your fragile ego crumble when everybody realises what a narcissistic, sociopathic, sack of shit you are.

LOL

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, and said:

Since when was CC a popularity contest?

Since you decided that it was. You're constantly banging on about it, like a fat kid who cuts himself because he's always picked last for football at school. You were whingeing about it less than 24 hours ago.

18 hours ago, and said:

LOL

You can't be a hypocritical little wanker without having a good memory. Fuck me, it's far too easy to make you look like a stupid, angry little runt most of the time.

Back to the drawing board, R-Soles, you're only 567-0 down so you might be able to pull it back still.

Lololololol.

On 24/05/2023 at 10:54, Mrs Roops said:

by deflecting to the Biden laptop conspiracy, yet another join-the-imaginary-dots of faux dramas that is fast disappearing up it's own fundament

‘The Biden laptop conspiracy’?

Please enlighten me with your ‘too clever to be bothered with MENSA, Big Brain’ analysis of how the ‘Hunter Biden laptop’ which has been in the possession of the FBI since 2018, labelled as Russian disinformation by the deep state intelligence cabal in 2020  when the NY Post attempted to inform the US people about it just prior to the Presidential election (the fairest and most legitimate one in history lol), immediately blanket banned from Twitter and Facebook along with anyone who dared to speak about its contents or even it’s authenticity, but has now become a conspiracy ‘FACT’ with even the loudest deniers (the fakestream MSM and even the FBI) openly admitting its existence, its authenticity and its factual evidence of the Biden crime family’s corruption? 
Join the imaginary dots?

China….$$$$$ ….Biden family Russia…..$$$$$….Biden family
Ukraine……$$$$….Biden family

Romania…..$$$$….Biden family 

Stay warm. 😘

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Please enlighten me with your ‘too clever to be bothered with MENSA, Big Brain’ analysis of how the ‘Hunter Biden laptop’ which has been in the possession of the FBI since 2018, labelled as Russian disinformation by the deep state intelligence cabal in 2020  when the NY Post attempted to inform the US people about it just prior to the Presidential election (the fairest and most legitimate one in history lol), immediately blanket banned from Twitter and Facebook along with anyone who dared to speak about its contents or even it’s authenticity, but has now become a conspiracy ‘FACT’ with even the loudest deniers (the fakestream MSM and even the FBI) openly admitting its existence, its authenticity and its factual evidence of the Biden crime family’s corruption? 
Join the imaginary dots?

Stay warm. 😘

Bill?

On 25/05/2023 at 06:52, Mrs Roops said:

Whoa, circle jerk alert...

Just face up to the impossible to deny reality that the majority of punters (with the exception of Pen, R Soles, Panzywanker  and a few other assorted nobodies)  seem to think you’re an insufferable, finger wagging, irrelevant, know all (fuck all), humourless, unfuckable bore. So having achieved all that why not consider packing it in now as tbh I reckon you’ve peaked.

Stay warm 😘

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You don't understand Billy. You just experience him.

And all the billions of cunts on tiktok who’ll never get the chance to experience me RK. Fuck them. They wouldn’t understand me anyway. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, King Billy said:

And all the billions of cunts on tiktok who’ll never get the chance to experience me RK. Fuck them. They wouldn’t understand me anyway. 

You're a drug and @Mrs RoopsRoop is addicted.

I just finished redoing the bathroom today, Billy, nice light blue walls and white tiling around the bath and above the sink, all the old wall plugs pulled out and filled properly, sanded to a perfect finish, fresh sealant around everything. Three fucking days, but the cunt who lived here before me superglued those shit pound shop sticky tiles directly over a polished concrete floor - fucking brown and cream diamond pattern. I hope he dies a humiliating death.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I just finished redoing the bathroom today, Billy, nice light blue walls and white tiling around the bath and above the sink, all the old wall plugs pulled out and filled properly, sanded to a perfect finish, fresh sealant around everything. Three fucking days, but the cunt who lived here before me superglued those shit pound shop sticky tiles directly over a polished concrete floor - fucking brown and cream diamond pattern. I hope he dies a humiliating death.

I tried to make her go to rehab and she said ‘no no no’ RK.

Anyway good luck with the DIY thing. I’ve always steered well clear of all that sort of carry on myself as I think it’s only fair to let the woman get some experts in and then inevitably  fuck it all up according to her instructions, at which point I can then tell her ‘You should have let me help from the start and none of this would have happened. But never mind, we’re a team and we’ll be stronger after Ive sorted it all out Babe’. 
Also RK Were going on holiday next month to Kenya, just me and the Doris, and I was wondering if you’ve ever been on a safari yourself?, and if so, what the fuck apart from looking at animals that I’ve seen in zoos before is the point?

Guest Shitpipe Sid
5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I just spent 3 days stripping back the light-blue walls and white-tiling the last fucking idiot left!

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Tiles above the sink? Fresh sealant? Very nice. 

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Join the imaginary dots?

Stay warm. 😘

Well, thank you for your ode to wishful thinking but if you had half a brain you'd realise that you have merely confirmed the premise of the thread's title. We'll assume that after years of your noise you now concede the Presidential election was not, after all, stolen. Its a pity that you don't have the cojones to admit that.

As for the foil-wrapped issue of the Biden laptop conspiracy even you must admit the MAGA Moron element of the GOP have, despite plenty of promises, delivered only rhetoric and not evidence. Pesky stuff, evidence, the lack of which has been your Achilles heel ever since you've been running your idiot mouth off at The Corner.

"Stay warm" indeed...