CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I'm officially bored of the war

Roadkill

Guest Tommy Tankful
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is she still shacked up with that pseudo cockney twat Guy Ritchie? 

Divorced I think, there was a big custody fight over their little brat, but Maddona lost and had to keep him.

4 minutes ago, Tommy Tankful said:

The funny thing is she's likely surrounded by sycophants who tell her she's gorgeous after pumping fuck knows what into her face. Which only encourages her unique self harming even more.

If only her lackeys would tell her she'd look good with a toaster in the bath.

Can I just say  toaster and bath don't work. My mate tried it during her depression and all she got was an orgasm, singed pubes and a Ken Dodd hairstyle. 

• Like 3

Guest Tommy Tankful
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can I just say  toaster and bath don't work. My mate tried it during her depression and all she got was an orgasm, singed pubes and a Ken Dodd hairstyle. 

Sounds good, I'll give it a go tonight.

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Are you this was a suicide attempt and not just an embarrassing choice of cheap Chinese masturbatory aid hastily covered up? Because the toaster doesn't have to be anywhere near your genitals.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Finally decided enough was enough today.

One can only watch scared, dying Russian conscripts blown apart by drone dropped grenades so many times before it becomes frightfully dull. They barely even wriggle any more.

The Chinks now have a suitably weakened and humbled outcast neighbour to suck their little yellow cocks and sell their womenfolk for the privilege for the next century or so, the West has unfalteringly declared smug, nipple rubbing, outrage at every opportunity whilst slyly building up the NATO picket fence a few more feet across the chavvy neighbour's garden.

Ukraine, bless 'em, finally got to play the hero for a bit, but maybe it's time for a nice little bit of occupation and quiet insurgency?  The Americans can all pretend to be them in the next fifty years and fund the cause through "Ukrainian" pub donation jars.

It's all getting a bit @King Billy vs. @Mrs Roops at the moment, only, for some unfathomable reason, we're actually being told to give a shit and pay for their meals.

I guess the sinking of the Moskva was alright and the ridiculously long train of tanks the Ruskies drove into the meat grinder at the beginning was hilarious, but neither side are bothering to hold my interest any more. I have a sneaking suspicion the entire thing has been written by JJ Abrams.

Apologies to @Snowy for subconsciously nicking his brilliant @Mrs Roops, @King Billy comparison.

All likes gained by its use please divert to:

https://www.cuntscorner.com/forums/topic/69366-meme-culture-and-war-a-binmans-perspective/#comment-521988

• Like 1

Guest Tommy Tankful
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Hiya Pete/Gurt, you filthy subterranean worm snuffler.

Aha ha, pick in mix watching, lonely 3am posting fuckwit. How's you cat? I hope it's dead wanker.

1 minute ago, Tommy Tankful said:

Aha ha, pick in mix watching, lonely 3am posting fuckwit. How's you cat? I hope it's dead wanker.

JSP. Still too fucking stupid to not reveal himself within five minutes of me logging in. 
 Derrrrrr….

How are your lawyer and estate agent chums? You fucking stupid fucking cunt. 

Guest Tommy Tankful
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

JSP. Still too fucking stupid to not reveal himself within five minutes of me logging in. 
 Derrrrrr….

How are your lawyer and estate agent chums? You fucking stupid fucking cunt. 

Dunno who you think I am, you fucking dirty failure at life. But I'm not interested in sucking you off, something I'm sure you offer to all the customers at your grotty little nightclub.

Kill yourself. Scum. 🙂

Just now, Tommy Tankful said:

Dunno who you think I am, you fucking dirty failure at life. But I'm not interested in sucking you off, something I'm sure you offer to all the customers at your grotty little nightclub.

Kill yourself. Scum. 🙂

Water blaster. 3500psi. Vroom vroom wheeeeeee!!

Gayboy hairdresser.

Guest Tommy Tankful
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Water blaster. 3500psi. Vroom vroom wheeeeeee!!

Gayboy hairdresser.

Hahaha ffs sake. There's a whole topic now dedicated to you and the council jobsworth cunt. Your fame is spreading wide and far you fucking unless scum cunt.

Have a nice day wanker. Don't forget the bleach🙂

2 minutes ago, Tommy Tankful said:

Hahaha ffs sake. There's a whole topic now dedicated to you and the council jobsworth cunt. Your fame is spreading wide and far you fucking unless scum cunt.

Have a nice day wanker. Don't forget the bleach🙂

Do you still post on that ‘Banging Tunes’ website? The one where you chat to ‘younger people’…

Guest Tommy Tankful
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you still post on that ‘Banging Tunes’ website? The one where you chat to ‘younger people’…

Is that the one with the poster whole identity you stole? Hahahaha, fucking plagiarising, nothing to do with you're life cunt. A pity you never caught covid and died a painful death.

11 minutes ago, Tommy Tankful said:

Is that the one with the poster whole identity you stole? Hahahaha, fucking plagiarising, nothing to do with you're life cunt. A pity you never caught covid and died a painful death.

It appears that you're now the only poster over there, have you scared the youngsters off with unsolicited PMs about investment opportunities in Nicky Clarke knock off gear? 

https://bangingtunes.freeforums.net/thread/2699/eric-cuntman?page=1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

It appears that you're now the only poster over there, have you scared the youngsters off with unsolicited PMs about investment opportunities in Nicky Clarke knock off gear? 

https://bangingtunes.freeforums.net/thread/2699/eric-cuntman?page=1

I wonder if he’s still using my likeness and nomenclature. 
 I’d forgotten about my bedsit and your mum’s elderberry problem. What a genuinely weird little cunt.

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The Ukrainian/Russian woman thing is interesting. Like you say, top class when they're in their 20s and 30s, but the moment they hit the far side of 40 90% seem to go full Babushka and take an instant liking to headscarves and living in shacks surrounded by rusty corrugated metal fences.

They don't die sooner, they're just old for a much longer time. Maybe it's the radiation?

The first signs of those women’ premature aging are the Moonraker teeth. You know it’s all downhill from there on.

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Quincy used to say ‘tounge’.

@Stubby Pecker, another hopeful?

Highly unlikely. The fat yellow tie wearing cunt must be dead from all the booze and class A it shovelled/hoovered into its gob/nose

Besides, he's too fucking thick to come back using the new ID and would surely revel in a glorious return.

Move on brother, I have. 

• Like 1

On 16/04/2023 at 14:41, Guest Tommy Tankful said:

Correct young grasshopper.

Can we all take a moment to thank JSP for his recent visit back to the corner?

Before he was overwhelmed by the understandable urge to destroy @Eric Cuntman and @Decimus he seemed an OK bloke.

I think it was just what the place needed to get the ball rolling again and hope he won't hesitate to find a way around the block mechanism again...

Great stuff JSP/Tommy!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Before he was overwhelmed by the understandable urge to destroy @Eric Cuntman and @Decimus he seemed an OK bloke.

I think it was just what the place needed to get the ball rolling again and hope he won't hesitate to find a way around the block mechanism again...

Great stuff JSP/Tommy!

I agree. He’s like a remote controlled meltdown truck. You just push a few familiar controls and it starts repeatedly crashing into the nearest wall and then explodes in a cascade of nonce accusations. Brilliant entertainment.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I agree. He’s like a remote controlled meltdown truck. You just push a few familiar controls and it starts repeatedly crashing into the nearest wall and then explodes in a cascade of nonce accusations. Brilliant entertainment.

My Little Lawsuit™

40 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Great stuff JSP/Tommy!

I want Ding back to put the icing on the cake, although I'd probably be banned within ten minutes of his return.

Fuck it, it would be worth it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Great stuff JSP/Tommy!

Where’s my credit this time around for initiating the said meltdown, Killa…you tobacco chewing miscreant. I got him in one stab. You owe me one of those ‘likely’ things too…proper shit-stirrer you are Bonny-lad.

• Like 2