CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Normal For Norfolk

Neil

25 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The more Christianity is rejected the steadier our descent into Sodom and Gomorrah.

Indeed, brother Punk. People who worship the nailed God are quite literally the only group of people we can entrust our children's arseholes to. 

You stupid little cunt.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you ever finger breakfast telly bird Penny Smith? I reckon she’d have been all sorts of filthy after a few vodkas.

Late 80’s, arid clout as I recall. Broke a thumb nail. She’s a Bacardi girl and Rory Bremner’s refused to speak to me ever since.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You’ve fucked that right up.

Then turn it upside down so the ‘3’ looks like an ‘E’.

you must have gone to a crap school. 

Point taken, though your figure still looks off, for, some, reason. 

I didn’t go to a crap school, but I did once spend four weeks at a University looking at crap down a microscope. Some of our co-contributors would surely have fainted from the resulting erection.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Late 80’s, arid clout as I recall. Broke a thumb nail. She’s a Bacardi girl and Rory Bremner’s refused to speak to me ever since.

Be grateful for small mercies. He’d only break into his Richie Benaud uninvited anyway. 

I’ve never found impressionists funny. Except Monet, maybe. Fucker was clearly taking the piss. 

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Point taken, though your figure still looks off, for, some, reason. 

I didn’t go to a crap school, but I did once spend four weeks at a University looking at crap down a microscope. Some of our co-contributors would surely have fainted from the resulting erection.

That’s about three consecutive posts that haven’t mentioned how shit the UK is or Brexit, Doc. At this rate your new bromance with @PANZER MURPHY will be short lived.

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Be grateful for small mercies. He’d only break into his Richie Benaud uninvited anyway. 

I’ve never found impressionists funny. Except Monet, maybe. Fucker was clearly taking the piss

Well, he did water lilies.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

That’s about three consecutive posts that haven’t mentioned how shit the UK is or Brexit, Doc. At this rate your new bromance with @PANZER MURPHY will be short lived.

Multifaceted, me DC. @PANZER MURPHY and I have an understanding. He keeps up the relentless artillery, I’m more of a guided missile. I could never be romantically involved with a saxophonist, anyway. They are always banging on about splitting their reeds which sounds utterly filthy to me. 

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Multifaceted, me DC. @PANZER MURPHY and I have an understanding. He keeps up the relentless artillery, I’m more of a guided missile. I could never be romantically involved with a saxophonist, anyway. They are always banging on about splitting their reeds which sounds utterly filthy to me. 

I’ll bet you a tenor you could.