CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Suella Braverman - Would You Fuck It?

Guest Shitpipe Sid

28 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Not so. No-one was blaming you. Since your un-prompted Saucepants outburst before I'd even uttered a word, you've politely stayed away, even when goaded a little to get a response. But it appears that all week behind the scenes, and now publicly, you are urging others to do the work for you. It doesn't matter. I've a lot to learn if I'm going to stay here. If I'm really that shit then that is down to no-one but me. Certainly not anyone else, whatever their ego tells them. If my own brand of Derek and Clive related sexual humour is so abhorrent to the majority of this community, then why is the average Earl of Punkape reply so full of spunk, cocks, and arseholes from the same majority? Makes no sense when all I read is Pen's monster cock, swinging bollocks, Punkape's arsehole, getting bummed in the cooler, and's dogshit eating, Mrs Roops festering ginger gash, and all the other stinking filth you write in your posts. I really can't put it any nicer. Still, there's enough posts on my profile to be getting on with. Have a fucking vote if you like, and if you all really feel you don't have space for me, then I'll move on, since I'm only here for a laugh.

I speak on behalf of the board and the general consensus is that it’s probably best if you leave. I did warn you at the outset that you wouldn’t last the weekend. 

59 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Not so. No-one was blaming you. Since your un-prompted Saucepants outburst before I'd even uttered a word, you've politely stayed away, even when goaded a little to get a response. But it appears that all week behind the scenes, and now publicly, you are urging others to do the work for you. It doesn't matter. I've a lot to learn if I'm going to stay here. If I'm really that shit then that is down to no-one but me. Certainly not anyone else, whatever their ego tells them. If my own brand of Derek and Clive related sexual humour is so abhorrent to the majority of this community, then why is the average Earl of Punkape reply so full of spunk, cocks, and arseholes from the same majority? Makes no sense when all I read is Pen's monster cock, swinging bollocks, Punkape's arsehole, getting bummed in the cooler, and's dogshit eating, Mrs Roops festering ginger gash, and all the other stinking filth you write in your posts. I really can't put it any nicer. Still, there's enough posts on my profile to be getting on with. Have a fucking vote if you like, and if you all really feel you don't have space for me, then I'll move on, since I'm only here for a laugh.

Pack up your shit and fuck off, if you're still here in the morning you'll regret it.

6 hours ago, Frank said:

I speak on behalf of the board and the general consensus is that it’s probably best if you leave. I did warn you at the outset that you wouldn’t last the weekend. 

I speak on behalf of the bored. Let the daft cunt stay. God knows I’ve seen worse from newbies in the past 6 years. 

• Like 3

Guest Shitpipe Sid
On 20/05/2023 at 00:34, Frank said:

Having your future told by the site's resident walking corpse, is possessive of an irony which would be best left to an imagination you clearly don't have. Best crawl back in your dustbin Francis, although with your thrift-concious approach to life, it's more likely to be a midi-sized pedal-bin, which would have no problem containing your spindly terminal aids-ridden kiddie-sized cadaver.

12 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Having your future told by the site's resident walking corpse, is possessive of an irony which would be best left to the imagination you clearly don't have. Best crawl back in your dustbin Francis, although with your thrift-concious approach to life, it's more likely to be a midi-sized pedal-bin, which would have no problem containing your spindly terminal aids-ridden kiddie-sized cadaver.

JSP?

3 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

JSP?

I went through Starcross yesterday, and observed a higher than usual concentration of Union Jacks. Not as many as Dawlish Warren, though, which strikes me as the sort of place that an American Bully would feel right at home. 

Guest Shitpipe Sid
9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Pack up your shit and fuck off, if you're still here in the morning you'll regret it.

Looks like being a long weekend for you then.  I seriously doubt you have anything left in the tank, having lived, from what I can see, a cut-and-paste existence throughout your life on this site. To be honest, don't bother. I've already read it.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I went through Starcross yesterday, and observed a higher than usual concentration of Union Jacks. Not as many as Dawlish Warren, though, which strikes me as the sort of place that an American Bully would feel right at home. 

You hanging around your Exe again CB? 

Edited by Shitpipe Sid
Welcome back

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Dawlish Warren! All those holiday "chalets" at Ladies Mile. They take their Bullies down to the nature reserve (all dogs on leads of not more than 2.5 metres) and let them loose .. you have also got those dogs that look like a big fat version of a french bulldog (owners are usually big and fat as well). Poor cunts then have to catch bus back up the hill.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

You hanging around your Exe again CB? 

Every so often I am forced to embark on an epic Lord of the Rings style journey to visit family, covering almost literally every blade of grass between Lands End and John O’Groats. There’s still another week to go. 
I wouldn’t mind, but I hate every last one of the cunts. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Every so often I am forced to embark on an epic Lord of the Rings style journey to visit family, covering almost literally every blade of grass between Lands End and John O’Groats. There’s still another week to go. 

I am fortunate in that most of my close relatives hate me.

17 hours ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Now don't go getting all upset, Sid, it's only a bit of slap and tickle. If you can make me laugh by midnight on Sunday you can stay.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No, she looks like a Zika baby.

I can’t see the attraction. Priti Patel was ok before she became mother Buddha. Penny Morduant is fuckable enough, but the last politician I really fancied boning was that Sinn Fein tart Michelle O’Neill. A few years ago obviously. And she probably had a really nice gun collection.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can’t see the attraction. Priti Patel was ok before she became mother Buddha. Penny Morduant is fuckable enough, but the last politician I really fancied boning was that Sinn Fein tart Michelle O’Neill. A few years ago obviously. And she probably had a really nice gun collection.

Patel and that slightly curled lip that hides a barely suppressed rage always gets my cock twitching. 

Whilst it wouldn't turn me on, I'd nonetheless be intrigued to see Jess Phillips and Angela Rayner oiled, stripped to the waist and forced to kill one another with only a pair of huge dildos as weapons. Winner takes all, and by all I mean five bullets to the fucking head to make sure that they're both dead by the end of it.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Patel and that slightly curled lip that hides a barely suppressed rage always gets my cock twitching. 

Whilst it wouldn't turn me on, I'd nonetheless be intrigued to see Jess Phillips and Angela Rayner oiled, stripped to the waist and forced to kill one another with only a pair of huge dildos as weapons. Winner takes all, and by all I mean five bullets to the fucking head to make sure that they're both dead by the end of it.

Do you still occasionally crack one off to the image of Liz Truss on all fours wearing a dog collar, whimpering and begging you to slap her in the face with your bellend and spank her for being a naughty prime minister?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you still occasionally crack one off to the image of Liz Truss on all fours wearing a dog collar, whimpering and begging you to slap her in the face with your bellend and spank her for being a naughty prime minister?

I've got the video of her talking about pork markets saved in a hidden file on my work laptop.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Will you be using the SNP motorhome or is it still in the police pound? 

34 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

What's wrong with being sexy?

Everything apparently. Women’s health, fitness, and beauty products used to be advertised by attractive women with nice bodies. Now, all such products are advertised solely by Lycra clad, 27 stone silverbacks with pockmarked skin, awful teeth, matted afros and sagging milkers slapping them on the forehead as they leap up and down oozing KFC grease from every pore.

Welcome to the new beautiful.

• Like 1