CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mans best friend

Penny Farthing

53 minutes ago, and said:

Another one for the list, @Wolfie I can hardly wait to hear his pathetic defence of the love of his life, fuckin' canine bothering cunt.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/man-dies-after-xl-bully-dog-attack-in-sunderland/ar-AA1hFK6B?ocid=mailsignout&pc=U591&cvid=bc40a257692b4814bbbe9bcf3704e455&ei=13

Why do you persist with this? Even the most fervent dog lovers among us agree that the XL bully breed should be outlawed and got rid of. Nobody here, not even @Wolfie is defending them. Your argument is non existent because nobody’s disagreeing.

Find another angle or shut the fuck up about it. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why do you persist with this? Even the most fervent dog lovers among us agree that the XL bully breed should be outlawed and got rid of. Nobody here, not even @Wolfie is defending them. Your argument is non existent because nobody’s disagreeing.

Seemingly 100k + people have signed a petition against the banning of the XL Bully breed, You have also had the fuckwits in Birmingham who have held a mass walkies event for their XL Bulliy "big soft babies". There are also other potentially dangerous breeds that have been involved in serious attacks that will not be banned. Some XL Bully owners claim that the real problem is lack of training for the dogs and owners .. yes that is true and should apply to all dogs and owners. A vet did make the most sensible statement he said that if Yorkshire Terriers had been all the rage and a yorkie bit someone they would likely need a sticking plaster on their would whereas in the case of a XL Bully or similar large dog biting them they would likely need hospital attention.

43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's the thick cunts at the other end of the lead that needs culling. 

25 minutes ago, and said:

Oh, you mean like the pathetic cunts who make a dog-shit references on every thread I post on?

Fair point. But you do encourage it by mentioning dogs or their owners in virtually every post. Talk about something else for fucks sake and forget about dogs. We know you don’t like them. It’s old news. 

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fair point. But you do encourage it by mentioning dogs or their owners in virtually every post. Talk about something else for fucks sake and forget about dogs. We know you don’t like them. It’s old news. 

Well done Eric. Good boy. Who's a good boy then? Who's a good boy? 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's my fault Eric; it's me who's in need of being more tolerant of those who are as thick as a pallet of London bricks. Honestly, I just don't know how else to explain the difference between a US Bully XL and Cocker Spaniel, much in the same way I couldn't get the factory meat vs free-range argument through. I genuinely accept he's a thick cunt.

1 hour ago, and said:

Oh, you mean like the pathetic cunts who make a dog-shit references on every thread I post on?

It's good to see we're not getting to you, lol... says the person whose first 2-3 avatars were of dogshit (one with a flag stuck into it, if I recall), who has posted under the moniker 'R-Soles' more than any other guise comprising "Joker, Dave, and, Zev" et al... who continually bangs on about just how much they wish all dogs sufferance on a site popular with dog-lovers. You thick, creepy fucking kike cunt.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It's my fault Eric; it's me who's in need of being more tolerant of those who are as thick as a pallet of London bricks. Honestly, I just don't know how else to explain the difference between a US Bully XL and Cocker Spaniel, much in the same way I couldn't get the factory meat vs free-range argument through. I genuinely accept he's a thick cunt.

Couldn't you try having a sense of humour you miserable old twat?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It's good to see we're not getting to you, lol... says the person whose first 2-3 avatars were of dogshit (one with a flag stuck into it, if I recall), who has posted under the moniker 'R-Soles' more than any other guise comprising "Joker, Dave, and, Zev" et al... who continually bangs on about just how much they wish all dogs sufferance on a site popular with dog-lovers. You thick, creepy fucking kike cunt.

As usual, you're way off the mark, Wiffles, I wasn't the one complaining.

I just pointed out the facts, but when have facts ever mattered to a smug , narcissistic, stupid cunt, like you?

As for 'getting to you'. Let's see, who was the man-child who stamped his little feet and said 'I hate you', after taking another battering about his love for all things canine. Try recalling that, or is it too embarrassing?

Popular with 'dog lovers'?

What is this, the fuckin' Kennel Club?

Stick to what you're good at, taking your Poodle for walkies and reading the fuckin' dictionary 🐩📖

LOL 

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Agree. I saw a delightful interplay between a dark brown spaniel with a young lady with the ball and sling. It was such a happy sight. The dog was bouncing and happy, well behaved and thoroughly enjoying itself and the girl was getting some relaxation and fresh air - good fir both of them

PS I AM a dirty old man but that's not why I was watching or describing this. 

16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Agree. I saw a delightful interplay between a dark brown spaniel with a young lady with the ball and sling. It was such a happy sight. The dog was bouncing and happy, well behaved and thoroughly enjoying itself and the girl was getting some relaxation and fresh air - good fir both of them

Yes it is.

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You’ll probably watch it all again tonight, wanking furiously under the duvet with an orange in your mouth, one thumb up your dirtbox and ten elastic bands stretched around your maggot. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Seemingly 100k + people have signed a petition against the banning of the XL Bully breed, You have also had the fuckwits in Birmingham who have held a mass walkies event for their XL Bulliy "big soft babies". There are also other potentially dangerous breeds that have been involved in serious attacks that will not be banned. Some XL Bully owners claim that the real problem is lack of training for the dogs and owners .. yes that is true and should apply to all dogs and owners. A vet did make the most sensible statement he said that if Yorkshire Terriers had been all the rage and a yorkie bit someone they would likely need a sticking plaster on their would whereas in the case of a XL Bully or similar large dog biting them they would likely need hospital attention.

Apart from fact the owner of the XL BULLY that killed a 54 year old bloke has been charged with murder (GREAT NEWS but let's see whether the good old British Injustice System doesn't water it down to a slap on the wrist) this just in

https://southwarknews.co.uk/area/walworth/man-on-old-kent-road-arrested-after-suspected-xl-bully-bites-toddler/

Predictably and precisely to form the owner is a 29 year old male with moody foreign name. 

So predictably these cunts don't hang around either which sort of uncovers their criminal outlook on life of which dog ownership is a part:

"Thomas Ackah, 29, was charged with being in charge of a dangerously out of control dog on Tuesday, October 3."

"Police said the owner left with the grey-coloured dog before police arrived. The Met has appealed to the public for help identifying the dog and its owner." 

On 04/10/2023 at 13:27, and said:

Perhaps you should think about this “persecution” when you’re namedropping certain members every other post you make, idiot. What a fragile little weirdo you so obviously are.

On 04/10/2023 at 14:50, Wolfie said:

Is this you Wolfie?

small.billy-001.jpg.618639b00eef420366ea

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Perhaps you should think about this “persecution” when you’re namedropping certain members every other post you make, idiot. What a fragile little weirdo you so obviously are.

Perhaps you should grow-the-fuck-up and stop trying to ingratiate yourself with the boys club, you greasy little sycophant.

10 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Is this you Wolfie?

small.billy-001.jpg.618639b00eef420366ea

That's Wiffles alright, when he was young, with his latest trophy from the Kennel Club/Alpaca Breeders Society

Re. Billy-No-Mates story.

Who or what constitutes a 'true friend'?

Is it a bloke who'll come round and suck you off when the wife's gone on holiday with the kids and her sister, and left you behind? (asking for a friend @Wolfie who seems to be a bit lonely now his mentor @Decimus has slung his hook to Canada (although we all know he really isn't going anywhere, it's just another of his fantasies)

15 minutes ago, and said:

Is it a bloke who'll come round and suck you off(asking for a friend @Wolfie who seems to be a bit lonely now his mentor @Decimus has slung his hook to Canada (although we all know he really isn't going anywhere, it's just another of his fantasies)

With your continued descent into a rapid form of rattled madness, you're reminding me more and more of The Judge with each passing day.

Obviously you both have mutilated little cocks in common, plus a subhuman genome. But more than that is your absolute incredulity about even the most mundane of claims which highlights what a boring, sheltered life devoid of anything of interest you must lead.

And as for your first point, the only person out of the three of us who has had their winkles sucked by a bloke is you at your bris.

Fuck off.

Lolololololol.

• Like 1