CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bacari-Bronze O'Garro/Mizzy

Mike Hunt

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

He gets carried away somewhat, considering the website is supposed to be a bit of fun. Watch what he does now, the gimp.

Why do you fancy women who look like pre-teen girls?

Why do you talk like a 12 year old boy from 2001 whenever you're connected to the internet?

Are these two things related as we all suspect?

Answer the fucking questions, you deviant little midget.

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Why do you talk like a 12 year old boy from 2001 whenever you're connected to the internet?

I like to think you tip over furniture every time you reach this point, Decs. In a room with a swinging 40watt bulb and rusty metal shade.

You'll get to the bottom of this one way or another and find the scumbag who killed your partner.

26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Low hanging fruit? Funny as fuck and salient, but it should be beneath you. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I like to think you tip over furniture every time you reach this point, Decs. In a room with a swinging 40watt bulb and rusty metal shade.

You'll get to the bottom of this one way or another and find the scumbag who killed your partner.

So it’s true then. Mrs D was that tasty Lancastrian swimmy bird? Well fuck me.

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Sailing close to the wind, Decs. Cease and desist

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don’t want to hear one more peep out of you this weekend. Understood?

Guest Shitpipe Sid
46 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Another tantrum throwing fool is on the rampage I see.

He's not very good on his own is he?  A bit lost without a soggy-biscuit to suck on. Still, don't worry.  No doubt he'll be back later to set up a new minor-league past-life memory circle-jerk, to kill yet another interesting and entertaining thread.

1 hour ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

He's not very good on his own is he?  A bit lost without a soggy-biscuit to suck on. Still, don't worry.  No doubt he'll be back later to set up a new minor-league past-life memory circle-jerk, to kill yet another interesting and entertaining thread.

So, not one of your’s then?

2 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Another tantrum throwing fool is on the rampage I see.

Feeling emboldened? You have Pen in your corner now so are you plotting a full scale assault on the LB? The place needs shaking up a bit so I’m looking forward to you both changing this place for the better. ‘Sway-to-go’…there you go, a campaign slogan. Over to you.

1 hour ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Sid, you may have noticed that your name didn't appear on my list in The Open Corner. Reason being that despite receiving a heavy beating as part of your initiation phase, you wisely ignored most of the jibes and continued doing your own thing. 

I'll offer you a bit of friendly advice. Many outcasts have fallen into the trap of allying themselves to the site's detritus because they're not accepted by anyone else. It never ends well.

Keep your humongous fucking beak out of this and continue as per the plan. Failure to do so would be inadvisable.

Final warning.

Guest Shitpipe Sid

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Sid, you may have noticed that your name didn't appear on my list in The Open Corner. Reason being that despite receiving a heavy beating as part of your initiation phase, you wisely ignored most of the jibes and continued doing your own thing. 

I'll offer you a bit of friendly advice. Many outcasts have fallen into the trap of allying themselves to the site's detritus because they're not accepted by anyone else. It never ends well.

Keep your humongous fucking beak out of this and continue as per the plan. Failure to do so would be inadvisable.

Final warning.

There, is that better?

Guest Shitpipe Sid
2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

There’s a few nasty cunts eyeing you up, very closely, Shitto. You’ve not built a credible support base either. Mind your fucking step…the ball’s in your court. Now…fuck off.

A credible support-base? Do you think I'm making a fucking Cheesecake with the biscuit-crumbs from your last group jerk-session?

49 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

A credible support-base? Do you think I'm making a fucking Cheesecake with the biscuit-crumbs from your last group jerk-session?

I’d be more concerned by the fact that @Dick Fiddler, who’s just rocked up here, has, in two words, got your measure. You’re fucked Shitto.