CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Capaldi, Axl Rose etc

Cap'n Cunt

Aww, look, he's having a spacker meltdown, bless him..... but he's trying his best. Let's all sing along and help him out....

Aww, he was SO good 20 years ago, but now he's not so great, but let's cheer him on anyway....

Singers. If your too old, or too spacky to do the fucking job, stay at home. If your job involved brain surgery or driving aeroplanes, people wouldn't be so fucking lax about you not actually being capable of doing your chosen profession. You're all cunts, and the people that pander to your ineptitude are fucking worse.

• Like 1

Anyone over the age of 8 in the mid-80s knew Rick Astley was just another fucking SAW one hit wonder with a voice like a golly. His CDs soon hit the bargain bin and that was the end.  Until some cunt thought 'rick-rolling' was funny and after that all the mongy kids started thinking of him as some kind of hero.  His appearance at Glastonbury must have been a lost bet.  The BBC hailed the frankenband singing Smiths songs "Superstars".  Jesus Christ.  The talent bar now is too low for a limbo dancer.

PS Blondie's an old grey cunt who can't sing either.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Anyone over the age of 8 in the mid-80s knew Rick Astley was just another fucking SAW one hit wonder with a voice like a golly. His CDs soon hit the bargain bin and that was the end.  Until some cunt thought 'rick-rolling' was funny and after that all the mongy kids started thinking of him as some kind of hero.  His appearance at Glastonbury must have been a lost bet.  The BBC hailed the frankenband singing Smiths songs "Superstars".  Jesus Christ.  The talent bar now is too low for a limbo dancer.

PS Blondie's an old grey cunt who can't sing either.

Saw Blondie back in '79 at De Montford Hall. She was utter pants. 

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Saw Blondie back in '79 at De Montford Hall. She was utter pants

I had my digits in them later that night. Baggy, loose and unclean. I was scrubbing my nails for weeks. I never answered another call from her and labelled her ‘Debris Harry.’

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Saw Blondie back in '79 at De Montford Hall. She was utter pants. 

Leicester - guess you were living nowhere near Camberwell then.

It's criminal that Blondie found much greater fame and fortune than The Ramones did, both originating from CBGB's at the same time.

42 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

It's criminal that Blondie found much greater fame and fortune than The Ramones did, both originating from CBGB's at the same time.

I was but my cousin lived in a village in Leicestershire. I was a fan of Blondie and she got tickets and invited me up. Unfortunately she was crap live.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Did she keep you hanging on the telephone?

Picture This, One Way Or Another if The Tide Is High, I'd Rip Her To shreds, that might make me an X Offender with a Heart Of Glass, but I'd probably be in a  Rapture about it.

• Like 1

Just now, Ape™️ said:

This is truly fuckin’ [sic] awful. You absolute wanker.

Of course it is, because you didn't think of it.

But you don't think, at all, do you?

You absolute wanker 👌🥒💦

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Aww, look, he's having a spacker meltdown, bless him..... but he's trying his best. Let's all sing along and help him out....

Aww, he was SO good 20 years ago, but now he's not so great, but let's cheer him on anyway....

Singers. If you’re too old, or too spacky to do the fucking job, stay at home. If your job involved brain surgery or driving aeroplanes, people wouldn't be so fucking lax about you not actually being capable of doing your chosen profession. You're all cunts, and the people that pander to your ineptitude are fucking worse.

Axl Rose was once the ultimate rock singer. A range that went from tuned industrial grinder to operatic clarity. It didn’t last. The powerful voices rarely do. Dan Mcafferty and Bonnie Tyler being exceptions to that rule. 

don’t damn me when I speak a piece of mind. Cos silence isn’t golden when I’m holding it inside.

I’ve done what I have done and I’ve been what I have been, I put the pen to the paper cos it’s all a part of me.

Don’t hail me and don’t idolise the ink, or I’ve failed in my intention, can you find the missing link?”

Decent writer too. Probably best off sticking to that now the voice is gone.

31 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

C'mon @Ape™️ cheer up and cut the anger out.

He can't help it, I blame @Decimus, his gatekeeping Mary Whitehouse act has destroyed any fun that his disciples might have had, now they're all sour-faced miserable cunts who're too scared to step away from his cultish (cuntish) dogma, while he continues to lie and fantasise about being some sort of 'party animal', fuckin' lightweight.

LOL

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, and said:

He can't help it, I blame @Decimus, his gatekeeping Mary Whitehouse act has destroyed any fun that his disciples might have had, now they're all sour-faced miserable cunts who're too scared to step away from his cultish (cuntish) dogma, while he continues to lie and fantasise about being some sort of 'party animal', fuckin' lightweight.

LOL

Shut up you cunt. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, and said:

LOL

I suspect that he might be a 35 stone heavyweight.

On 27/06/2023 at 10:03, Mike Hunt said:

Music is only for poofs and other degenerates. Fucking awful invention. They can stick it up their arses and fuck off.

On 27/06/2023 at 08:28, Dyslexic cnut said:

I had my digits in them later that night. Baggy, loose and unclean. I was scrubbing my nails for weeks. I never answered another call from her and labelled her ‘Debris Harry.’

She’s from New York. Their total lack of personal hygiene is comparable to the disgusting vermin who reside in France.

On 27/06/2023 at 19:24, Penny Farthing said:

I suspect that he might be a 35 stone heavyweight.

I suspect you might be right, seeing as how the lazy, sweaty, pretend party-animal, fat cunt has had a council pen-pushing job for most of his 'working'? life.

• Like 1