CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Capaldi, Axl Rose etc

Cap'n Cunt

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That’s better than mine you horrible cunt.

I resisted the overwhelming urge to involve The Vulcan, mainly because she’s a well documented ginge and Eddie’s a very jealous man. Who knows what he’d do if he suspected the alien had a secret, fat, ugly, whining, Tourettes singing sprog. 

I've never been a fan of the high pitched yelling style of rock singing, Plant, Rose and cunts of that ilk. It just sounds silly. I'd sooner listen to Bernard Sumner and Shaun Ryder try to sing than any of the 'heavy rock' nonsense. Dirt by Alice in Chains is awesome, mind you.

19 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

I've never been a fan of the high pitched yelling style of rock singing, Plant, Rose and cunts of that ilk. It just sounds silly. I'd sooner listen to Bernard Sumner and Shaun Ryder try to sing than any of the 'heavy rock' nonsense. Dirt by Alice in Chains is awesome, mind you.

For some reason, I always picture you jigging around to ‘Itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny yellow polka-dot bikini’ by Timmy Mallett. 
What are your thoughts on Depeche Mode?

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

For some reason, I always picture you jigging around to ‘Itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny yellow polka-dot bikini’ by Timmy Mallett. 
What are your thoughts on Depeche Mode?

I think they're overrated. Some good singles, but couldn't stomach a whole album of it, plus Gahan's voice isn't very much of anything.

11 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

I think they're overrated. Some good singles, but couldn't stomach a whole album of it, plus Gahan's voice isn't very much of anything.

Always been consistent, some drudgy average shit but they’ve always managed to turn out the odd gold nugget to keep the mine open. 
 Their longevity is impressive alone. I’m not a big fan and i could probably only name 7 or 8 songs, but I have a soft spot for any band that I can remember on the radio as an 8 year old, and are still drawing crowds now I’m 51.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Always been consistent, some drudgy average shit but they’ve always managed to turn out the odd gold nugget to keep the mine open. 
 Their longevity is impressive alone. I’m not a big fan and i could probably only name 7 or 8 songs, but I have a soft spot for any band that I can remember on the radio as an 8 year old, and are still drawing crowds now I’m 51.

It's like he tries to do doomy gloomy, but he can't do it like Eldritch or Bauhaus or Banshees. He's like Eldritch Lite. If longevity in itself was impressive, we'd be lauding Cliff Richard.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

It's like he tries to do doomy gloomy, but he can't do it like Eldritch or Bauhaus or Banshees. He's like Eldritch Lite. If longevity in itself was impressive, we'd be lauding Cliff Richard.

There wasn’t much wrong with Cliff Richard as a pop star/entertainer for the first 30 years. Not my thing but decent output. After that he just trudged out Christmas dirges for the prissy middle aged women who identified with his increasing sanctimony and twee demeanour. He’s always been there but not always relevant. Dave Gahan and the weird one have at least kept writing new stuff. 
Cliff just changes the words to the Lord’s Prayer every November. Like a Theological Chas & Dave, knocking out fifty different versions of ‘Knees Up Mother Brown’.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, LastoftheMullets said:

Says the person who 75% of his output on here consists of talking about tranny cocks.

How would you describe your output on here since your doomed arrival Mullet? You need to show some respect, keep your fucking mouth shut and punch yourself in the face a few times, before you even think about posting. You delusional bellend. Lol.

2 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Agreed….tuneless bint, frantic, tinny band with a drummer who couldn’t keep time

Weren’t they an aftershock from the New York avant garde scene? The descendants of Warhol, Lou Reed, and the fucking flakes that congregated around Warhol’s ‘factory’.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember that lunatic who shot Warhol. They made a film of it with Lilli Taylor.

Creepy little cunt. Someone should have shot it while it was still finger painting with its own amniotic fluid.

Mary Woronov can fuck off too. Afghan faced hippie cunt.