CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hawkeye handclappers

Mike Hunt

30 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Honestly, why do grown adults behave like infantile cunts while they're waiting for an instant replay?

We all know football's a poofter's game, but I've yet to see any rainbow laced fags in the crowd at Brighton do the same fucking thing when it goes to VAR.

Because in Brighton, VAR stands for ‘vigorous anal rummaging’.

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Honestly, why do grown adults behave like infantile cunts while they're waiting for an instant replay?

We all know football's a poofter's game, but I've yet to see any rainbow laced fags in the crowd at Brighton do the same fucking thing when it goes to VAR.

Like Boxing and other combat sports, Tennis also has that Gladiator feel to it, a small area surrounded by Tarquin and Jemima types getting excited... Clapping the Hawkeye relieves the crowd's blood thirst, they secretly want the players to beat the other to death with racket's and balls, before the victor turning on the Umpire. What a load of twisted, strawberry and cream scoffing toff cunts. 

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

Load of bloody wankers

You’ve inadvertently hit upon a subject that’s bothered me for a while.

The Hawkeye system is also used in snooker as an analytical tool for Virgo & Taylor to sod around with, and as a visual guide for referees during ball replacement scenarios etc’. 
 The problem is, the referee can call up an exact picture of the table and ball position, but still has to keep checking and adjusting with his/her eyes. Why not mark the centre of the cue ball with the camera grid before the shot is taken, then project a laser dot onto the exact position if it needs to be replaced afterwards.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You’ve inadvertently hit upon a subject that’s bothered me for a while.

The Hawkeye system is also used in snooker as an analytical tool for Virgo & Taylor to sod around with, and as a visual guide for referees during ball replacement scenarios etc’. 
 The problem is, the referee can call up an exact picture of the table and ball position, but still has to keep checking and adjusting with his/her eyes. Why not mark the centre of the cue ball with the camera grid before the shot is taken, then project a laser dot onto the exact position if it needs to be replaced afterwards.

What if the laser burned a hole in the baize? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What if the laser burned a hole in the baize? 

Oh yeah. I thought they could have used one of the 450 or so types of laser that produce light with no heat… but no, they would probably end up using one of the very rare and expensive types of laser that burns through everything like a fucking Death Star! 
Silly me!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh yeah. I thought they could have used one of the 450 or so types of laser that produce light with no heat… but no, they would probably end up using one of the very rare and expensive types of laser that burns through everything like a fucking Death Star! 
Silly me!

An easy mistake - the laser they’d select would undoubtedly burn through the baize, the slate, the foundations of the building and ultimately the planet. All this, just so you can be sure a fucking snooker ball is put back in precisely the right fucking place? Seriously?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

An easy mistake - the laser they’d select would undoubtedly burn through the baize, the slate, the foundations of the building and ultimately the planet. All this, just so you can be sure a fucking snooker ball is put back in precisely the right fucking place? Seriously?

Seemed like a good idea at the time. Didn’t think it through.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

How about using tracer rounds?

57 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

@Frank and his dad are usually on the front row…🤷🏼

25 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

To be honest if they are enjoying the game I do not see any problem with this so called "hawkeye" hand clapping.

They're inconsiderate cunts who don't think of the millions of licence payers who have to put up with their silly game.