CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Wild Boar Ragu tonight all washed down with a nice Chianti,Caio fuck face 

Hoops and potato waffles, more like.

No wonder that fat old cunt Carluccio tried to stab himself to death, he probably peered through the window of your Tuscan villa and caught a glimpse of you slaving over a packet of microwave pasta whilst wearing nothing but a Kiss Me Quick apron.

Jesus Christ.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Hoops and potato waffles, more like.

No wonder that fat old cunt Carluccio tried to stab himself to death, he probably peered through the window of your Tuscan villa and caught a glimpse of you slaving over a packet of microwave pasta whilst wearing nothing but a Kiss Me Quick apron.

Jesus Christ.

Tinned ravioli with Cathedral City grated on it is better than the proper Italian shit anyway. They don’t put proper tomato sauce on it and pour cooking oil on it instead. They don’t even cook it ‘til it’s soft. 
 Dirty fucking Super Mario cunts. My grandad said they were all shitty arsed cowards in the war too.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tinned ravioli with Cathedral City grated on it is better than the proper Italian shit anyway. They don’t put proper tomato sauce on it and pour cooking oil on it instead. They don’t even cook it ‘til it’s soft. 
 Dirty fucking Super Mario cunts. My grandad said they were all shitty arsed cowards in the war too.

To be honest, Eric, I had plenty of 'authentic' Italian food on the Amalfi coast, and I thought that it was mainly, watery, bland shite. The cunts up north in the boot don't even put any garlic in their Bolognese ragu, and if you tell them you usually eat it with dried spaghetti instead fresh egg pasta they start doing that dago, hand waving shite.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

To be honest, Eric, I had plenty of 'authentic' Italian food on the Amalfi coast, and I thought that it was mainly, watery, bland shite. The cunts up north in the boot don't even put any garlic in their Bolognese ragu, and if you tell them you usually eat it with dried spaghetti instead fresh egg pasta they start doing that dago, hand waving shite.

The Amalfi coast? Package holiday,football shirt wearing,brown sauce demanding English cunt

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It’s total bullshit. Actual restaurants with ‘chefs’ for pizza! What the fuck is pizza when you think about it, cheese on fucking toast with some diced leftovers sprinkled on it. 
 And the next time I hear some cunt describe themselves as ‘a Barista’, I’m going to implode. They work in a fucking cafe, they stir hot drinks. They actually have a recognised qualification for it. It’s like calling binmen ‘environmental technicians’.

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

The Amalfi coast? Package holiday,football shirt wearing,brown sauce demanding English cunt

Stop trying to be cosmopolitan and enlightened Neil. We heard you speaking to Frank’s dog and we all know you’re an overgrown, 18-30s veteran English yob with the social graces of a sexually agitated bonobo. 
Just order some proper English food like chicken jalfrezi.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s total bullshit. Actual restaurants with ‘chefs’ for pizza! What the fuck is pizza when you think about it, cheese on fucking toast with some diced leftovers sprinkled on it. 
 And the next time I hear some cunt describe themselves as ‘a Barista’, I’m going to implode. They work in a fucking cafe, they stir hot drinks. They actually have a recognised qualification for it. It’s like calling binmen ‘environmental technicians’.

Making a good pizza is a fine art. The same with coffee. Surely you're not that fucking ignorant?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I’ll fucking tell you what I miss about that fucking cunt! Fuck all! FUCK ALL! That’s what I miss about that fucking cunt!

Fucking hell Ape. What’s happened to make you so angry? Don’t take offence, but have you checked your bald patch today for signs of high powered laser burns?

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

It would be a fair point well made, Neil, if it wasn't for the fact that the only reason I was there was because I was best man at a wedding.

I was hardly going to tell my friend of 25 years to go fuck himself because Neil from Cunts fucking Corner thinks he's Anthony Bourdain.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It would be a fair point well made, Neil, if it wasn't for the fact that the only reason I was there was because I was best man at a wedding.

I was hardly going to tell my friend of 25 years to go fuck himself because Neil from Cunts fucking Corner thinks he's Anthony Bourdain.

Neil would do well to do a Bourdain. @Neil hang yourself you fucking pig.

• Like 1

On 29/08/2023 at 21:38, King Billy said:

True, but when he went to Uni, bought a string vest and changed his name to Onslow, he put all that behind him and never looked back.

Bill, don't get me wrong, I absolutely can't stand the orange, art of the deal yet simultaneously, absolutely fucking terrible businessman and human being that is Trump. I'm also not overly fond on the GOP or any of its front runners for the upcoming presidential election.

But I can't help but notice that the totally unbiased and politically non-aligned BBfuckingC has just posted this on their ministry of propaganda/website:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-66665682

I've seen dozens of videos of Sleepy Joe showcasing what can only be described as classic care home, nappy wetting, 'Where the fuck am I?' behaviour, but have yet to see aunty make any sort of reference to it. 

I mark you right on the MSM liberal-washing anything negative about the so called progressives. Although that doesn't mean I think the world would be a better place with a pussy-grabbing, narcissistic septuagenarian in charge of the biggest economy and military force on the planet, I can clearly see your points.