CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

• 2 months later...
On 29/08/2023 at 21:41, Frank said:

You what?

Frank, I've been feeling like shit for a week now with a knee infection... Had to take time off work and decided to go to watch Napoleon, on my own (like you would) to cheer myself up.

I'm limping into the cinema, admiring the bright lights, really looking forward to watching a Ridley Scott epic and see this Rocky neon shite glaring at me.

It made think of you, ruined my whole afternoon and also made made me feel sick. Fuck off.20231122_1127154.JPG.d3634b930fbcbaf078fa6eb407b71cfc.JPG

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You stupid old cunt. Have you ever tried Brazilian, Jamaican (Blue Mountain) or Kenyan coffee? 

21 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Coffee should be black single origin and preferably Columbian.

BLACK COFFEE DON'T MATTER 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ZEV said:

BLACK COFFEE DON'T MATTER 

18 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Yes .. have you?

18 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You’re not talking about coffee. 😉

ZEV and Pen seem to be getting worse (if that was possible) and Harold, you seen to have lost the plot (again). Lol.

39 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You’re not talking about coffee. 😉

3 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I am talking about coffee .. what are you talking about.

God fucking spare us.

If you two old bastards want to play a game of virtual footsie, please keep it to PM before it inevitably descends into a session of graphically grotesque sexting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Frank, I've been feeling like shit for a week now with a knee infection... Had to take time off work and decided to go to watch Napoleon, on my own (like you would) to cheer myself up.

I'm limping into the cinema, admiring the bright lights, really looking forward to watching a Ridley Scott epic and see this Rocky neon shite glaring at me.

It made think of you, ruined my whole afternoon and also made made me feel sick. Fuck off.20231122_1127154.JPG.d3634b930fbcbaf078fa6eb407b71cfc.JPG

I was at the ABC in Basildon last night to see Ronnie O’s new doc ‘The Edge of Everything’. For someone like @Neil or @Ape™️, it’s absolutely brilliant! 

33 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

ZEV and Pen seem to be getting worse (if that was possible) and Harold, you seen to have lost the plot (again). Lol.

I threw in an oldie - remind me if I am wrong to vote black women in their early to mid twenties the best lookers on the planet, and if a stroke of that black turns up in a Asian or Indian then you've won the lottery: great figure plus beautiful face and hair. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Not for you then, Frank?

Apparently David Beckham was heavily involved in the production. Imagine the interview… “so, is it well good being a snooker player? I like football bestest because I don’t have to do counting and the grumpy man in black does it. I’m bored of talking now Ronnie, can we watch Fireman Sam?”

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Apparently David Beckham was heavily involved in the production. Imagine the interview… “so, is it well good being a snooker player? I like football bestest because I don’t have to do counting and the grumpy man in black does it. I’m bored of talking now Ronnie, can we watch Fireman Sam?”

Brooklyn Beckham is an amazing photographer.