CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

On 23/11/2023 at 00:29, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Got an infection in me knee, it swelled up, antibiotics didn't sort it, felt like I was spinning aaaaht yesterday with a high temperature, went to see the Doctor, she sent me to hospital, they did tests and doubled the dose. 

Thanks for your detailed, caring and thoughtful response, I appreciate it. 

I'm off to bed. 

That's grim. Do you want to buy a parrot? You know, just incase the antibiotics don't work and they have to revert to Plan B.

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

That's grim. Do you want to buy a parrot? You know, just incase the antibiotics don't work and they have to revert to Plan B.

It's been a nightmare, Big Bollock. Feeling shit from the infection and also the antibiotics, apparently you can drink alcohol on these particular antibiotics... (Flucloxacillin) although I'm sure you knew that anyways. Lol.

I'll pass on the Parrot, thanks as if its yours, it's most likely an alcoholic Parrot and needs expensive veterinary care. How the hell did you make your Parrot alcoholic anyways? What is wrong with you? Fucking hell. 

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's been a nightmare, Big Bollock. Feeling shit from the infection and also the antibiotics, apparently you can drink alcohol on these particular antibiotics... (Flucloxacillin) although I'm sure you knew that anyways. Lol.

I'll pass on the Parrot, thanks as if its yours, it's most likely an alcoholic Parrot and needs expensive veterinary care. How the hell did you make your Parrot alcoholic anyways? What is wrong with you? Fucking hell. 

Ain't you fuckin' dead yet, Windrush?

Christ, WTF do we have to do to rid the Corner of your tedious Me!, Me!, Me!, always wanting attention bollocks?

You're nearly as bad as Frank.

5 hours ago, ZEV said:

Ain't you fuckin' dead yet, Windrush?

Christ, WTF do we have to do to rid the Corner of of your tedious Me!, Me!, Me!, always wanting attention bollocks?

You're nearly as bad as Frank.

Of of? Were you stuttering, whilst no doubt frothing at the mouth when you wrote this? I was talking to Big Bollock, not you, yet predictably you go into full attack mode and respond to a post of mine that doesn't concern you. You need to get out the house more, ZEV, this place is clearly affecting your mental health. Lol. 

Unlike summer, this cold weather must be preserving the freshness of the dog shit in you area, go out for a stroll, collect some new specimens... It could be a vintage year. Lol.

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Of of? Were you stuttering, whilst no doubt frothing at the mouth when you wrote this? I was talking to Big Bollock, not you, yet predictably you go into full attack mode and respond to a post of mine that doesn't concern you. You need to get out the house more, ZEV, this plade is clearly affecting your mental health. Lol. 

Unlike summer, this cold weather must be preserving the freshness of the dog shit in you area, go out for a stroll, collect some new specimens... It could be a vintage year. Lol.

No, I was having a wank, and my hand slipped.

Have you noticed, you're beginning to desperately grab at grammatical errors like your mentor, Wiffles?

Has he got his hand up your backside every time you visit the Corner, or are you really him in disguise?

You'll be buying a Poodle, and a dictionary, next.

Incidentally, my mental health's fine, thanks for asking 🤪

1 hour ago, ZEV said:

No, I was having a wank, and my hand slipped.

Have you noticed, you're beginning to desperately grab at grammatical errors like your mentor, Wiffles?

Has he got his hand up your backside every time you visit the Corner, or are you really him in disguise?

You'll be buying a Poodle, and a dictionary, next.

Incidentally, my mental health's fine, thanks for asking 🤪

Yet more wanking and R sole chat from the resident weirdo. I remember you getting paranoid a while ago, questioning commenters possible other Identities here. This place is clearly affecting your mental health more than I thought, Zev. Lol. 

Try commenting on the actual topic instead of stalking members with your Pen like quality retorts. 

You stupid, shit snorting bellend. Lol.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yet more wanking and R sole chat from the resident weirdo. I remember you getting paranoid a while ago, questioning commenters possible other Identities here. This place is clearly affecting your mental health more than I thought, Zev. Lol. 

Try commenting on the actual topic instead of stalking members with your Pen like quality retorts. 

You stupid, shit snorting bellend. Lol.

I remember when he was also convinced that either Wolfie or I had hacked his account and changed his avatar to a pile of shit. He even created a nomination in which he went full tin foil hat and warned other members that their accounts were unsecure and at risk.

Of course as soon as Roops told him it was her, he attempted to hide his idiocy from the history books by editing his nom so it only showed random letters and characters. Of course, being a total fucking imbecile, he didn't realise that as his original post had already been quoted multiple times it was still there for all to see.

There have been some stupid cunts on here over the years, but old R-Soles makes Scabies look like the poet laureate.

@ZEV thank you for the comedy gold over the years, all of which has been completely at your expense.

Lolololololol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

My mate has a glass leg and a wooden eye. He’s looking to buy a parrot as long it’s not called John.

KB, my mate John was going to join the corner, he caught Covid, developed long Covid and is now known as Long John Covid... Lol.

He so wasted from Covid, he can't gather the strength to sign up. I think he's a lazy cunt. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tell him to lock up his painkillers in case the parrots eat ‘em all.

I see Oscar Pistorious is being released from jail in South Africa. Apparently he’s been attacked several times in prison but he’s managed to win every fight ‘without de feet’.

Just now, King Billy said:

I see Oscar Pistorious is being released from jail in South Africa. Apparently he’s been attacked several times in prison but he’s managed to win every fight ‘without de feet’.

A South African kid in an English class at school is asked to construct a sentence using the words: defeat, defence and detail…

“when de horse jumps over de-fence, de-feet go over de-tail.”

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A South African kid in an English class at school is asked to construct a sentence using the words: defeat, defence and detail…

“when de horse jumps over de-fence, de-feet go over de-tail.”

Have a look on YouTube for a video called Air Afrikaans. Only five or six minutes but I found it  funny.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tell him to lock up his painkillers in case the parrots eat ‘em all.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

You're not 'ere all week are you?

12 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

KB, my mate John was going to join the corner, he caught Covid, developed long Covid and is now known as Long John Covid... Lol.

He so wasted from Covid, he can't gather the strength to sign up. I think he's a lazy cunt. 

It's funny but I always imagined that your mates would have names like Leroy, Delroy or Kunte-Kinte. 

Fuck off 

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Send him a big fresh steaming log in a Jiffy bag, and he can eat it later while he’s sifting through todays haul of canine treasure Stubbers.

When I open a nom with the first post starting "I've got an infection on my knee..." then scroll down to "Send me a log in a Jiffy bag for later..." I know Christmas is going to be All About Schmidt (shit?) this year. Billy you can effortlessly glide along the bottom or soar to the highest mountain top where I think you belong. It's in your hands.... not the log I hope!