CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ve never read any of your posts. You might be good.. I don’t know. What I do know is that you need to add some colour to your profile pic. It makes me feel ill. 

There is a colour version enlargement I can send you for a few euros. It's laminated wipeable and hard wearing. Just like Billy's arsehole. 

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There is a colour version enlargement I can send you for a few euros. It's laminated wipeable and hard wearing. Just like Billy's arsehole. 

Please consider changing it. When you’re having one of your episodes, my screen looks like it’s peppered with grollies. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I highly doubt the Yanks would stand for any former president to be put behind bars. Considering his spacker horde stormed their own seat of government when he lost last time fuck knows what'll happen if they try and actually jail the orange cunt.

They might still try it, but it'll undoubtedly be seen as some form of oppression or political elimination by his sheep and the opposition wankers wouldn't be able to stop themselves having smug little digs and one liners about the whole situation, setting off more riots and claims of outrage.

These fuckers have only got themselves to blame - if they'd stayed a good little colony they would still have our shit government, but they wouldn't be allowed to play with guns and they'd not have to sell their homes every time they get a rash or have their foreskins cut off at birth because the Kellogg's cornflakes cunt didn't like the idea of them passing the time with a good wank.

Very disappointing RK. Not at all worthy of a Geordie lad. I’d be shocked to hear this from a Mackem even tbh.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Tucker/Trump interview now well past 250m views and still rising on twitter. Some day you’ll get it .
But I won’t hate you just because I got it a long time ago. I know most of you aren’t bad people, just very slow learners. 

Another day, another mugging...

Tucker Carlson's Trump interview doesn't have 230 million video views on X | Mashable

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Seeing you futilely attempting to construct a pyramid from out of date Tesco Value Beans, or splashing Airfix propellor paint all over yourself in the B+Q shed at one of your ‘buy to let’ luxury/council condemned prefabs will have to do for me Ape, as unlike you I’m a realist. 🤣

So I express a view about Trump, that I’m fully entitled to hold, and you wade in with a load of tired, repetitive, unfunny bollocks. What a bizarre Individual.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

So I express a view about Trump, that I’m fully entitled to hold, and you wade in with a load of tired, repetitive, unfunny bollocks. What a bizarre Individual.

Its not often that I agree with you but assbook and twatter/X are full of individuals in the UK who worship Trump, but anyone even a single active neuron should be able see that just seeing a picture of him or hearing a few seconds of Trump speaking should be be telling them that the man is afraud, conman, shyster and is totally deranged and detached from reality.

7 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Its not often that I agree with you but assbook and twatter/X are full of individuals in the UK who worship Trump, but anyone even a single active neuron should be able see that just seeing a picture of him or hearing a few seconds of Trump speaking should be be telling them that the man is afraud, conman, shyster and is totally deranged and detached from reality.

Everything you've said about Trump can be said of Biden. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

I'm not really in to the Trump thing but i do see a witch hunt going on but would like you to explain with some evidence that Trump is a fraud, conman ? Using your single active neuron which i doubt you own one of those...try to use independent sources where possible and not MSM hit pieces.

Give it your best or maybe you can jump all over that stupid ginger spastic for help.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Everything you've said about Trump can be said of Biden. 

I think it's clear enough to see that Biden is fucking up America by design and was installed to do just that. If anyone believes that this is the leader of the free world and is doing a great job, then we do truly live in a non-reality.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I think it's clear enough to see that Biden is fucking up America by design and was installed to do just that. If anyone believes that this is the leader of the free world and is doing a great job, then we do truly live in a non-reality.

I honestly believe he was there as a shoe in for Madam Vice President when he either keeled over or went ga-ga. That hasn't happened yet and I believe she's now fucked up any chance of getting her Jimmy Choos under the oval office desk. As I honestly think the orange man will win

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Billy, I must apologise for the obscene public schadenfruede displayed by the communist woke element in the US. Outrageous.

I’d have assumed that you, in your professional capacity as CCs all powerful Fact-checker General would quickly have seen through this (rather average tbh) version of a very old meme, which has been around for years. You’re honestly becoming a hell of a disappointment to me recently. I’m starting to wonder if I’ve over estimated you as an opponent and you’re not actually up to the job? 
Stay smug but do try harder.

10 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

At least you got a like for this from a genuinely bizarre individual.

9 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

‘Detached from reality’?

I was about to ask what exactly it is about him that you see as ‘detached from reality’? But tbh I won’t bother as I’m pretty sure it’s something you hear every day when you’re being dragged out by the elastic of your Y Fronts from whichever womens toilets you’ve been lurking in.

Kill yourself.

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I honestly believe he was there as a shoe in for Madam Vice President when he either keeled over or went ga-ga. That hasn't happened yet and I believe she's now fucked up any chance of getting her Jimmy Choos under the oval office desk. As I honestly think the orange man will win

It seems Trump always has something going that keeps him ahead of the game, for someone who could be facing prison, he doesn't look worried. I don't think he will end up in prison as there isn't anything that i can see that would warrant it. On the other hand, there's plenty for the career criminal Biden to worry about but i doubt anything will happen there as well. Two wings of the same bird and all the circus optics for trimmings.

Distraction, distraction as the prison planet is rolling out at an alarming rate.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’d have assumed that you, in your professional capacity as CCs all powerful Fact-checker General would quickly have seen through this (rather average tbh) version of a very old meme, which has been around for years. You’re honestly becoming a hell of a disappointment to me recently. I’m starting to wonder if I’ve over estimated you as an opponent and you’re not actually up to the job? 
Stay smug but do try harder.

Insipid. You really have nothing left in the tank, have you?

Stay warm

On 26/08/2023 at 08:02, Mrs Roops said:

So let me see, over 230 million times some far right bastard showed an interest in the interview on X (not necessarily to watch the whole interview) , yeah, load of bollocks...probably the same person visited it 230 million times.

Stay cold and fuck off.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12443163/donald-trump-tucker-carlson-interview-ratings-fox-news-debate.html

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Insipid. You really have nothing left in the tank, have you?

Stay warm

large.420C6C60-97DB-4D7F-B987-28AF42A08BB1.jpeg.f935016075645eaa8e465000f7a594e9.jpegHERE’S  DONNY!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Hysterically pissing your pants in a fit of TDS the other day over the killer mugshot, still seem like a good idea now? 

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024🇱🇷

🇱🇷MAGA🇱🇷
Stay dumb. Lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

large.420C6C60-97DB-4D7F-B987-28AF42A08BB1.jpeg.f935016075645eaa8e465000f7a594e9.jpegHERE’S  DONNY!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Hysterically pissing your pants in a fit of TDS the other day over the killer mugshot still seem like a good idea now? 

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024🇱🇷MAGA🇱🇷
Stay dumb. Lol.

That's all the thick ginger old bag can do and she does it with style.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

That's all the thick ginger old bag can do and she does it with style.

In all honesty Jake, I reckon  she’s starting to come around to our way of thinking. I think   it’s probably just the prospect of losing her arselickingly loyal ‘fan bois’ (Pen and Panzyfelcher), that’s holding her back from posting the most grovelling apology in the history of CC. I hope she doesn’t though as it would be a tough call to find anyone nearly as stupid as the deranged cunt to take her place. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

So let me see, over 230 million times some far right bastard showed an interest in the interview on X (not necessarily to watch the whole interview) , yeah, load of bollocks...probably the same person visited it 230 million times.

Stay cold and fuck off.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12443163/donald-trump-tucker-carlson-interview-ratings-fox-news-debate.html

YouTube channel: Anonymous Official

‘A Message to Maui…. The Evidence May Shock You’

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

In all honesty Jake, I reckon  she’s starting to come around to our way of thinking. I think   it’s probably just the prospect of losing her arselickingly loyal ‘fan bois’ (Pen and Panzyfelcher), that’s holding her back from posting the most grovelling apology in the history of CC. I hope she doesn’t though as it would be a tough call to find anyone nearly as stupid as the deranged cunt to take her place. 

I don't usually pray but i do pray the ginger bag of nails stays with her MSM hypocrisy and cunt checkers as it's hilarious to see the stay warm comment, when clearly the stupid cunt is at melting point.

• Like 1