CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-Jewish online hate up by more than a third, says charity

and

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's how long The Footage Detectives has been going... Mike Read has lost none of his suave sparkle has he? 

He’s a fucking cunt. Wannabe rock star with a personality that would need punching in the cunt if it had one.

Fucking Smashie & Nicie cunt. He was living five miles from here in Frinton (den of cunts) a few years ago when him and that bald dwarf Diddy Hamilton were attempting to revive their careers with a fucking easy listening station in a seaside town with a population of utter fucking cunts. 
Hardly ‘WKRP In Cincinnati’. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He’s a fucking cunt. Wannabe rock star with a personality that would need punching in the cunt if it had one.

Fucking Smashie & Nicie cunt. He was living five miles from here in Frinton (den of cunts) a few years ago when him and that bald dwarf Diddy Hamilton were attempting to revive their careers with a fucking easy listening station in a seaside town with a population of utter fucking cunts. 
Hardly ‘WKRP In Cincinnati’. 

Is that V2 Radio? 

Every weekday between 2&3pm, V2 Radio brings you a an Afternoon Delight of radio legend Mike Read.

[Mike Read chooses 2 fabulous years to revisit charted songs from, as well as the very popular Last Word First Word feature; linking a selection of songs using the last word of the song & the first word of the next song, whilst regaling stories from his decades of being in TV & Radio.] 

So you're not a fan? 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is that V2 Radio? 

Every weekday between 2&3pm, V2 Radio brings you a an Afternoon Delight of radio legend Mike Read.

[Mike Read chooses 2 fabulous years to revisit charted songs from, as well as the very popular Last Word First Word feature; linking a selection of songs using the last word of the song & the first word of the next song, whilst regaling stories from his decades of being in TV & Radio.] 

So you're not a fan? 

No, I looked it up just now. He moved to Frinton to revive a defunct station called ‘Wonderful Radio’. It was shit, he went bust after investing in it, and he ended up being forced to sell his entire record collection for around a million quid by a bankruptcy hearing at Colchester court. 

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, I looked it up just now. He moved to Frinton to revive a defunct station called ‘Wonderful Radio’. It was shit, he went bust after investing in it, and he ended up being forced to sell his entire record collection for around a million quid by a bankruptcy hearing at Colchester court. 

Thanks because whatever they say about him he does have that slick radio presentation... I have heard somebody say he would do well to keep his politics to himself and just play the music. The best radio DJ I've heard is Ron's Vintage Vinyl, no longer with us, who had shows on TRE Spain. His programmes were pure gold. You should hear him on the Mersey Sound. 

On 27/08/2023 at 23:13, ChildeHarold said:

It says a lot about America after the War that routine circumcision of the genitals of gentiles was considered conducive to good physical health via personal hygiene. Personally I think smegma should be a horrific "drawback" every boy should have the opportunity of discovering. But let's not get too bogged down in that grotty shit. It's the justice and sheer double standards involved which interest me. 

You really are one boring little cunt. Give your brain a rest.

• Like 1

On 27/08/2023 at 17:28, Wolfie said:

In case you missed it the first time @Zev, you animal-hating piece of shit:

Come on @Zev, get stuck in. You created this nom and (despite your little brain) I've attempted to engage with you by providing a platform from which to proceed with a detailed response on Sunday. Prejudiced to some I'm sure; a more realistic account to hundreds of millions of others. We can't all be wrong. It's not as though you've never attacked the peacefuls – especially those in the UK. After all, it was you who freely admitted your ancestral roots for no apparent reason, much in the same way you didn't conceal your fascination with shit without foreseeing the repurcussions.

I've almost finished reading 'Grey Wolf: The Escape of Adolf Hitler' (Gerrard Williams, 2011) @Eric Cuntman, which sheds light on and adds credibility to the Führer's suspected escape in 1945 from Germany to Argentina, via the famous ww2 'Ratline' for hi-ranking Nazis (planned for by his closest ally, Martin Bormann). Have you read it, or seen any docus about it?

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I've almost finished reading 'Grey Wolf: The Escape of Adolf Hitler' (Gerrard Williams, 2011) @Eric Cuntman, which sheds light on and adds credibility to the Führer's suspected escape in 1945 from Germany to Argentina, via the famous ww2 'Ratline' for hi-ranking Nazis (planned for by his closest ally, Martin Bormann). Have you read it, or seen any docus about it?

I haven’t read that one but I’ve seen a few documentaries about the ‘rat lines’. I’m sure they were part of the ‘Abandoned Engineering’ series. 
 Another of those detailed a nazi underground railway which was destroyed and a train possibly carrying gold or artworks was entombed in the collapsed tunnel. They know roughly where it is, but there were several tunnels, all secret. And the builders and operators are all dead. I would fucking love to find that. Abandoned places where nobody has been for decades are irresistible to me. If I see an abandoned factory, house, anything boarded up, if there’s a gap to get in, I’m going in. 

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I haven’t read that one but I’ve seen a few documentaries about the ‘rat lines’. I’m sure they were part of the ‘Abandoned Engineering’ series. 
 Another of those detailed a nazi underground railway which was destroyed and a train possibly carrying gold or artworks was entombed in the collapsed tunnel. They know roughly where it is, but there were several tunnels, all secret. And the builders and operators are all dead. I would fucking love to find that. Abandoned places where nobody has been for decades are irresistible to me. If I see an abandoned factory, house, anything boarded up, if there’s a gap to get in, I’m going in. 

It's possible to get permission to visit the 'unused' underground platforms at Elephant & Castle... I think authorities allow x amount of people to visit the old ww2 bomb shelters and platforms, accessible only by spiral staircase. Hundreds died. It's the most eerie place I've been, especially when the gentle, whispering breeze of a nearby train pushes the stale air through. At times I could have sworn someone was standing right behind me, all senses on high alert. You'd love it.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's possible to get permission to visit the 'unused' underground platforms at Elephant & Castle... I think authorities allow x amount of people to visit the old ww2 bomb shelters and platforms, accessible only by spiral staircase. Hundreds died. It's the most eerie place I've been, especially when the gentle, whispering breeze of a nearby train pushes the stale air through. At times I could have sworn someone was standing right behind me, senses on high alert. You'd love it.

I got into the abandoned arsenal buildings at Woolwich when I was a teenager, all benches and dust. Some old MOD stationery which was interesting, but I went in looking for big brass casings. Still naive enough to think that the gypsies from Erith and Thamesmead hadn’t stripped out what the government missed 20 years earlier.

55 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I’ve seen recent drone footage from Antarctica which flew over a huge ‘battery penguin farm’, and clearly shows The Fuhrer (without his moustache)  loading pallets of black and white eggs into a lorry with a forklift truck. It is very blurred but it came to me from a very reliable source.

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's possible to get permission to visit the 'unused' underground platforms at Elephant & Castle... I think authorities allow x amount of people to visit the old ww2 bomb shelters and platforms, accessible only by spiral staircase. Hundreds died. It's the most eerie place I've been, especially when the gentle, whispering breeze of a nearby train pushes the stale air through. At times I could have sworn someone was standing right behind me, all senses on high alert. You'd love it.

I've been down there, and several other disused London tube stations. I used to shoot them for TFL. Some of my work can be seen at the LT museum in Covent Garden. True.

Can you shed some light on this?... 'At times I could have sworn someone was standing right behind me, all senses on high alert'.