CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

You better start praying fellas

Neil

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

It could have been put down as a bad flu year and no cunt would have known any different. 

I will add:

1) There wasn't any pandemic or even an epidemic.

2) Hotspots in Lombardy and New York observed boundary lines on maps.

3) Advising people to isolate for 14 days and not seek medical assistance with respiratory symptoms until hypoxic (and most likely in acute respiratory failure) will fill up critical care units with patients suffering with sepsis and multi organ failure. A slow and painful death for too many.

4) Patient "zero", a laboratory scientist/worker in Wuhan December 2020 is nonsense. The alleged virus was present in 13 regions of Italy by September 2019. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0300891620974755 See point 6.

5) Nothing was leaked from any laboratory anywhere, maliciously or accidentally. It's bullshit to keep up the veneer there is a scary virus on the loose and underpin the need for the pandemic preparedness industry.

6) The Corman & Drosten PCR paper passed peer review in a matter of days. The test is fraudulent. 

https://www.scienceopen.com/document?vid=6d44d0f8-67a7-49e7-8f3c-63bbfb2c91d5

This is much better, Beasty. I disagree with 1 and 6, 2 is a well established epidemiology phenomenon largely due to reporting bias, 5 gets a “don’t know” from anyone objective, and 3 is not arguable. 4 is however very interesting, and the reference was strong. Certainly I’m satisfied that COVID antibodies were in circulation much earlier in 2019, and though anecdote isn’t evidence, I know several otherwise well people who reported “worst ever flu” episodes in 2019 who almost all had exposure to travel and airports much earlier than September 2019. If you have more on item 4, I’d be interested. 

56 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

This is much better, Beasty. I disagree with 1 and 6, 2 is a well established epidemiology phenomenon largely due to reporting bias, 5 gets a “don’t know” from anyone objective, and 3 is not arguable. 4 is however very interesting, and the reference was strong. Certainly I’m satisfied that COVID antibodies were in circulation much earlier in 2019, and though anecdote isn’t evidence, I know several otherwise well people who reported “worst ever flu” episodes in 2019 who almost all had exposure to travel and airports much earlier than September 2019. If you have more on item 4, I’d be interested. 

I think that there were some reports of something similar at some international student games event in China in May or June 2019 .. if remember correctly it was said that the countries that did not send athletes to this event experienced the covid out breaks later that the countries that did send athletes to the said event. I had the pleasure of having a covid infection in November 2021 and I too would describe it as a very bad flu episode yet I have a friend who tested positive for the virus around the same time and she experienced no symptoms (out of interest she is an various related heart/angina medications.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

1.. Who or what is Tump? MENSA🤣

2.. Youtube… Blaze TV…..’MUST-SEE: Montage of Democrats DENYING Election Results.’ (12 min. 27seconds) lol.

And here’s a couple more. I’ll get round to the others when I’ve stopped chortling at your fucking stupidity. 

5.. Covid exists only so far as it is a seasonal respiratory disease with a mortality rate of less than 1%, almost exactly the same as the winter flu virus , which conveniently disappeared off the face off the Earth the moment it’s twin brother from China showed up in 2020 and announced ‘I’ll take over now Bruv.’ And even with the help of the ‘Died from or with Covid within 28 days of testing +’ it still couldn’t put many more wrinklies and fat lazy cunts down than an old school flu in a lot of recent  winters.

6.. 2020 (the height of the ‘pandemic’ before the experimental mRNA poisons were even rolled out) and the figures up to 2008 are interesting also.large.1DC5EA13-9C92-47A2-BF19-12C2DD5313AD.jpeg.60b154eed4aa64f6db3e1dadb9bb9ded.jpeg

I can see why you made a bee-line for the vid's montage of Democrats bitching about election results though I have to say some of the three-to-five second snippets are without context - perhaps deliberately edited out to suit the narrative. That said, once the screeching of the vid's two MAGA-moron presenters had been factored out I couldn't see any evidence of "plotting" to undermine election results by illegal means despite the presenters best efforts to twist the narrative about free speech.

Apropos Covid, well, what can I say apart from the fact that we've covered your points before ad nauseum. Either your sieve-like memory is at play or your doing the Trumpian thang of repeating a lie often enough in the hope that people will eventually believe it. Certainly the profound painter has been taken in but his "wisdom"-driven "belief system" is the gift that keeps on giving...

Still, let's revisit. Yes, seasonal flu and Covid are similar in that they are respiratory diseases but that's where the similarities end. Firstly Covid is far more contagious, The R0 number of seasonal flu is 1.3 whereas the the R0 for SARS-CoV-2 has been calculated at 2.4 to 5.7. depending on the strain currently prevalent. Add to mix seasonal flu's mortality of 0.04% compared to Covid's 0.1-0.2% on symptomatic patients with vaccination and 0.5-1.0% on unvaccinated then you might understand the alarm generated by public health authorities around the planet. Covid is not a rebranded version of flu.

Finally,

I’ll get round to the others when I’ve stopped chortling at your fucking stupidity

Since we've been waiting for more than a year for you to answer the last point, I very much doubt you'll "get round to the others" in a timely fashion, if at all.

Stay warm.

On 07/08/2023 at 12:01, Neil said:

Praying that the fucking Lionesses fuck up in the next 2 games otherwise we're fucked. I cannot begin to imagine the caterwalling and bullshit that will come our way if a load of shit footballers beat another load of shit footballers. PLEASE someone beat them or it'll be carnage. You have been warned!

Neil, I got home from a holiday last night, woke up a bit tired, only to be bombarded with the Lionesses Vs the Matildas. Gabby Logan's looking a bit past it these days however Alex Scott would get it up her lesbian bumhole. Is it me or is this world cup a massive lesbian pride event? Carpet munchers everywhere. Shall we go out there Neil and show these lesbians what they're missing? 

I'm not sure if I could get it up for some of 'em,they're beyond conversion. I can honestly say I haven't seen any of it but I'm lead to believe that some if the Swedes looked like they could suck a golf ball up through a straw. Up the Aussies!

20 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm not sure if I could get it up for some of 'em,they're beyond conversion. I can honestly say I haven't seen any of it but I'm lead to believe that some if the Swedes looked like they could suck a golf ball up through a straw. Up the Aussies!

I'm going to watch it and I'll of course be supporting England. I know you're secretly rooting for England Neil, when the anthems sung, you'll be stood up singing it (cockney style) 'Gawd Saayve ahhhh greycious King' whilst trying to tuck your boner away. Fucking hell Neil, show some respect for your King and country will ya. 

Come on England. 

No I fucking won't ,I know that as a man if these cunts win the fucking thing my life will be a misery. Damehoods handed out by the dozen,we've done something the men can't do yaddah fucking yaddah. COME ON AUSTRALIA YER FUCKIN' FLAMING GALAH'S

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Neil said:

I know that as a man if these cunts win the fucking thing my life will be a misery. 

It'll be even worse for a Scotsman, Neil, on every count.

If they do win it I suppose they will inarguably be the world's best women's football team, for what little that's worth. And, unlike their lesbian tennis playing sisters, they will at least have played to the same rules and for the same number of minutes as their useless male equivalents.

14 minutes ago, Neil said:

No I fucking won't ,I know that as a man if these cunts win the fucking thing my life will be a misery. Damehoods handed out by the dozen,we've done something the men can't do yaddah fucking yaddah. COME ON AUSTRALIA YER FUCKIN' FLAMING GALAH'S

It's the world we live in Neil, there are dykes up and down the land hoping for a win so they can say 'we are better than men' etc. Thing is, although the women's game is way inferior to the men's, if watched with that in mind (lower expectations) it's actually decent entertainment, with a opportunities to perve on certain players. I'll tell you what Neil, I wouldn't mind giving certain England players post match knickers a sniff. 

20 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's the world we live in Neil, there are dykes up and down the land hoping for a win so they can say 'we are better than men' etc. Thing is, although the women's game is way inferior to the men's, if watched with that in mind (lower expectations) it's actually decent entertainment, with a opportunities to perve on certain players. I'll tell you what Neil, I wouldn't mind giving certain England players post match knickers a sniff. 

They want to be men, they want to be treated as men. So they play around at football, boxing, cricket etc and pretend that they’re just like men. Until a shock absorber needs replacing on their car. Then it all falls down and someone with a cock needs to sort it out.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They want to be men, they want to be treated as men. So they play around at football, boxing, cricket etc and pretend that they’re just like men. Until a shock absorber needs replacing on their car. Then it all falls down and someone with a cock needs to sort it out.

Exactly Eric, it's like being in the West end on a heavy night. A bitch fight kicks off and women are all pulling eachothers hair and scratching, that's when it needs a man like me to step in. A few right hooks and a well placed high kick and I've usually got them all straightened out. Lol. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Exactly Eric, it's like being in the West end on a heavy night. A bitch fight kicks off and women are all pulling eachothers hair and scratching, that's when it needs a man like me to step in. A few right hooks and a well placed high kick and I've usually got them all straightened out. Lol. 

It’s the gentlemanly thing to do. Sometimes they embarrass themselves and their owners whilst attempting to drink alcohol in a male way. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s the gentlemanly thing to do. Sometimes they embarrass themselves and their owners whilst attempting to drink alcohol in a male way. 

I always wait for the ambulance to turn up before slipping away into the crowd. Anyone who leaves straight away is a right cunt I say. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

FUCK!!!!!!

I’m not pinning much hope for you on the Spaniards, Neil. Football’s coming home, and it’s wearing a frock. 

Still, SPOTY should be a doddle this year. That Russo bird will walk it. 

I’m glad the Aussie news will move on from puff-pieces about the Matilda’s now. No public holiday after all. Good. 

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m not pinning much hope for you on the Spaniards, Neil. Football’s coming home, and it’s wearing a frock. 

I’m glad the Aussie news will move on from puff-pieces about the Matilda’s now. No public holiday after all. Good. 

Which team were you rooting for, Matilda?

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Jesus Christ, I've got earplugs in and I can still hear an hysterical dyke commentator in another room wetting her fucking knickers.

I don’t know anything about women’s football, but I’ve spent half an hour researching the basics. The only positive thing I can see, is Alisha Lehman’s arse. 

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

They keep going on about the world cup in 1966 for some reason. What happened? Did England win? If we did it's hardly mentioned here

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As well as: Spiders removed from baths ("me get it? It's as big as a faakin' tarantula")

Gutters need clearing- (unless you own a Thai tart. They're great at climbing ladders)

and

Unscrewing jar tops.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

As well as: Spiders removed from baths ("me get it? It's as big as a faakin' tarantula")

Gutters need clearing- (unless you own a Thai tart. They're great at climbing ladders)

and

Unscrewing jar tops.

Jar tops is a biggie. Multiple winner of Miss Olympia, Cory Everson, was often heard asking Jean Claude Van Damme to get the lids off gherkin jars on the set of ‘Double Impact’. Cynthia Rothrock was similarly unable to access jars of Shiphams chicken sandwich paste.

(probably)

• Like 1