CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

How Many of You are Going to See The BARBIE Movie?

peglegtwo

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’d think she’d give the bottom of that sliding door a wipe…filthy cow.

She looked much better than that when I interviewed her at the sauna. She’s really let herself go since then. Very disappointing fuck too, probably would have had loads of punters asking for their money back (fussy fuckers). No wonder their wives don’t understand them. 

27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

She looked much better than that when I interviewed her at the sauna. She’s really let herself go since then. Very disappointing fuck too, probably would have had loads of punters asking for their money back (fussy fuckers). No wonder their wives don’t understand them. 

You clearly held her in higher steam

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Wasn’t she on Johnny Saucepants’ inland ocean going yacht, before @Eric Cuntman killed him the first time? I’d quite like to have her benefit from my ‘prong d’amour’ of a kidney-wiper too.

Has to be done DC, that's what those kind of slappers are here for....no brains but all minge.

11 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

She clearly held herself in higher steam

A mate of mine pulled her outside the  chippie after the pub shut when he was fucking lagging and he said that when he woke up and looked at her beside him in bed the next morning he threw up all over her so she mustn’t be all that really.

8 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I've just Googled this woman and have now seen enough pink to last me for the rest of the year.

Fuck yeah, google is having a barbie blowout with this, you should check her out in the wolf of wall street, the creepy WEF puppet Leonardo Dicaprio gets a nosh from the Robbie tart and you can see her love puppies and trash gash on show.

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

There's nothing wrong with Morgot Robbie's tits Mike, the only thing missing from them is my jizz.

She played Tonya Harding in a tongue in cheek biopic called ‘I Tonya’.

I would have smashed the granny out of that blonde trailer slut as well. Skater thighs…

On 07/08/2023 at 23:39, judgetwi said:

Unless you are a Yank they are called films….. not fucking “movies”.

I could be wrong but I suspect you are not from the United States but are just a brain dead wanker. Some people might argue that’s one and the same thing but I look at President Biden and……. Oh shit! 

You tell him Jewdy! I think we called them 'flicks' and 'pictures' so I hope that's okay? 😐

1 hour ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Oh yes, I saw it 2 weeks ago. A surprisingly entertaining romp through post-modern, 3rd wave feminism. With a side order of Ken's crisis of masculinity and MGTOW.

Also, being in the cinema with the lights dipped I could have a bit of a fiddle with myself.

Shut your fucking inbred mouth and fuck off.

Chlamydia cunt.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wasn’t that one of the kids from Charlie & The Chocolate Factory?

No Eric Chlamydia Cunt is a toddler friendly Drag Queen appearing at a primary school or children’s library near you soon, and anyone who doesn’t like it is a domestic terrorist and more than likely a Nazi, a far right fascist and a super spreader of Legionnaires disease who watches GB News too.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Spacktory.

Ape I owe you a huge apology and tbf an equally huge thank you. Granny has finally been certified and next week she’s heading off on the rollers to the big barbecue in the clouds. Almost 3 years of coughing my unvaccinated pureblood spit in the old bags face every day and yesterday I got the good news I’ve been praying for when her GP texted me and said that the seventeen booster jabs she’d had this month just weren’t enough and she’d kicked the bucket ‘from or with Covid 19 after testing positive within the last 28 days’. Im really going to miss her as we were very very close and tbh the only thing that’s keeping me going at the moment is knowing that her signature was so easy to copy on the will that I’ll be the unluckiest cunt alive if it’s all been for nothing and I end up in jail before I get a chance to blow all her money on fit arse whores, fast cars, class A’s and the other necessities of life that I’ve worked so hard for while I’ve been selflessly and at great inconvenience to myself looking after her during the recent pandemic. 

20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don't see the connection? Are you psychologically disturbed? 

The connection is blindingly obvious. If a paedophile wished to be in proximity to a lot of children in a dark place, the auditorium of a cinema showing ‘The Barbie Movie’ would be an ideal venue.

Are you thick? Or is that kind of thing normal to you and you just don’t see it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don't see the connection? Are you psychologically disturbed? 

If you can't see it then I'd wager that you're the sort of person who would attend child beauty pageants without sparing a second thought to how inappropriate it is to watch a four year old child twerking along in a bikini to a Beyonce song.

Edited by Mrs Roops

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

If you can't see it then I'd wager that you're the sort of person who would attend child beauty pageants without sparing a second thought to how inappropriate it is to watch a four year old child twerking in a bikini to a Beyonce song.

I think if children are ‘twerking’, it should be to ‘Cherry pie’ by ‘Warrant’. 
 Like in Bad Grandpa with Johnny Knoxville 🤣