CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

We really are under attack

Neil

Just now, judgetwi said:

Let’s face it Billy Boy, Reichsfuhrer Roops does what he likes while pretending he’s Mother fucking Teresa. I’m in Dachau so there’s fuck all I can do about it, except hope I don’t end up in Auschwitz-Birkenau. 

Hold on…..there’s a train I need to catch!

Just hope the ticket inspector isn’t a 6’8” bird with a full beard, size 18 feet and a bigger lunchbox than Linford Christie. That freaky old  cunt lurking around by the toilet would really take all the fun and excitement out of the journey. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Let’s face it Billy Boy, Reichsfuhrer Roops does what he likes while pretending he’s Mother fucking Teresa. I’m in Dachau so there’s fuck all I can do about it, except hope I don’t end up in Auschwitz-Birkenau. 

Hold on…..there’s a train I need to catch!

Do me a fucking favour, Fagin, you're not turning confidence tricks in 19th century London so you can fuck off with your double-headed shekel.

I could quite possibly believe that you're in Dachau on a permanent, candlelit vigil shedding crocodile tears over six million dead kikes, 68% of whom never existed. But if you expect me or anyone else on here to swallow the absolute bullshit that you're catching a train like some sort of Vanderbilt billionaire cunt, then you must be on your fifteenth can of Kestrel by now.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You are looking as ridiculous as your little bum friend from Norfolk right now. 

Mazel Tov Mr Roops! 😁

You really do seem to be absolutely obsessed with 'bums', Solly. If you're not constantly banging on about your own fat, hairy arse, you're accusing anyone who disagrees with you of being up the shitter of the next most recent member to have called you out for being a bit of a thicko.

Are you some sort of queer? Or do you just imagine yourself to be preserving the ribald, 'Carry On' traditions of your fellow Jew, Sid James?

Either way, keep it yourself. I don't really want to have to witness your barely suppressed homosexuality every time you post. Neither do I wish to read your Butlins circa 1968 attempts at humour.

You know what I mean, mate?

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Yes I said “rules”. I said it twice and now I’ve said it for the third time.

Why are you assuming you are a “normal minded person” and that gives you the right to tell me what I REALLY meant? 
To be honest I find it amusing that a bloke who pretends to be a woman can put themselves in the category of the “normal minded person.” That may have been a laugh and a good trick all those years ago but the world has changed Mr Roops. Admittedly I could never have anticipated that but neither did you. You are looking as ridiculous as your little bum friend from Norfolk right now. 
Mazel Tov Mr Roops! 😁

So, you can at least count to three...

Pipe down you stupid fucking bastard, you're splitting hairs and acting like a ten year old diva because I had the temerity to correct you, so suck it up, girlfriend.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Do me a fucking favour, Fagin, you're not turning confidence tricks in 19th century London so you can fuck off with your double-headed shekel.

I could quite possibly believe that you're in Dachau on a permanent, candlelit vigil shedding crocodile tears over six million dead kikes, 68% of whom never existed. But if you expect me or anyone else on here to swallow the absolute bullshit that you're catching a train like some sort of Vanderbilt billionaire cunt, then you must be on your fifteenth can of Kestrel by now.

Out of kikes 

Sorry, out of likes 

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Pipe down you stupid fucking bastard, you're splitting hairs and acting like a ten year old diva because I had the temerity to correct you, so suck it up, girlfriend.

You sound more and more like a geezer every day. Admittedly a cry baby poofy geezer but a geezer nevertheless.

Gotcha!

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You sound more and more like a geezer every day. Admittedly a cry baby poofy geezer but a geezer nevertheless.

Gotcha!

I think she's just looking for an excuse to put that weird restriction she had on you a while back - where you couldn't post without her approving it first.

Might be wrong but you could be walking right into a trap.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Gotcha!

With this sort of genius level intelligence and intrigue, I'm surprised that you haven't been recruited by Mossad, Solly. They're clearly missing a trick!

Then again, having some fat bastard posted outside a fundamentalist mosque wearing a rainbow coloured kippah with binoculars pressed against his jaundiced eyes is hardly what I'd call inconspicuous.

On 30/08/2023 at 07:41, Mrs Roops said:

Nice example of your novel interpretation of ‘impartial moderating’. 
Get fucked. 🤣

• Like 1

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve noticed a tension in her of late, which is manifesting itself in these wild, abusive lashings out. I smell domestic or marital disharmony.

Let’s hope she hasn’t sprained her wrist fact checking me DC. Fuck knows what she’s capable of if she wasn’t able to empty the ‘old man’ upstairs’ wrinkly grey sack, after her bedtime story (probably about a fat ginger bore, armed to the teeth, taking on the entire Central American cartel), and he woke up the next morning with his pyjamas all crusted up, and told her to ‘just fuck off and never come back’?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 31/08/2023 at 02:16, Roadkill said:

I think she's just looking for an excuse to put that weird restriction she had on you a while back - where you couldn't post without her approving it first.

Might be wrong but you could be walking right into a trap.

No you are not wrong…..in the sense that the red triangle ( as apposed to the yellow star) is definitely coming. As for “walking right into a trap” you are wrong about that. I know exactly what I’m doing, winding this fake up and making him cry. Let the two bob coward delete me……this site is his life not mine. I’m sure I’ll get over it….some how.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Let’s hope she hasn’t sprained her wrist fact checking me DC. Fuck knows what she’s capable of if she wasn’t able to empty the ‘old man’ upstairs’ wrinkly grey sack, after her bedtime story (probably about a fat ginger bore, armed to the teeth, taking on the entire Central American cartel), and he woke up the next morning with his pyjamas all crusted up, and told her to ‘just fuck off and never come back’?

Out of order. Reported! 

33 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

No you are not wrong…..in the sense that the red triangle ( as apposed to the yellow star) is definitely coming. As for “walking right into a trap” you are wrong about that. I know exactly what I’m doing, winding this fake up and making him cry. Let the two bob coward delete me……this site is his life not mine. I’m sure I’ll get over it….some how.

Solly, you've been told on numerous occasions that all you need to do is not log on for 12 months and then your account will be permanently deleted.

That being the case, why are you still fucking going on about it? If you're so desperate to push the envelope and if this site means nothing to you, just fuck off back to isacunt and let them massage Freddy the Frog's ego. Lord fucking knows your constant cry-baby, woe-is-me shit won't be missed by anyone on here.

What are you waiting for? Fuck off out of it and get off my site and don't ever come back.