CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The stationery cupboard ran out of paperclips today Dickless, are you on fucking holiday or are you just being your lame fucking self?

I work from home now, Drew, as I'm not a fucking dinosaur.

If you'd like me to email you a picture of the Microsoft Office Assistant, feel free to print that out and shove it up your fucking arse instead.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

All joking aside, on the incredibly rare occasions that you can actually be bothered to pull all five fingers out of your arsehole, you're still one of the best on here.

One of. Not the.

Eric asked for luke to come back to the fold the other day,if he saw you now his webbed black country hands would be wringing wet on the absolute thought of you giving that wigged cunt a compliment and how the clique has fallen so far.

Give yourself a shake you stupid cunt.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Eric asked for luke to come back to the fold the other day,if he saw you now his webbed black country hands would be wringing wet on the absolute thought of you giving that wigged cunt a compliment and how the clique has fallen so far.

Give yourself a shake you stupid cunt.

Keep the fucking faith, Snowy, for fuck sake. I was drawing the cunt out ready to land the coup de grace. 

• Like 2

On 04/09/2023 at 16:10, Zev said:

Just lately there seems to have been a rash of egotistical cunts using the phrase 'up your game' and 'final warning' as some sort of threat to intimidate posters they disagree with.

You're pissing in the wind with this sort of arrogant nonsense.

You ought to have realised by now, it impresses no one, there's fuck-all you can do to intimidate anybody on here, it just makes you look like the impotent, conceited little narcissist that you most probably are.

Rattled,one a be ratty rip off bold font,dog fondling kike any better?

You should up your game arseholes.

You've been on here longer than me and it's only in the past few years when everyone got either coolered or fucked off anyone noticed you.

I'd thank my lucky stars that you have this platform now because in the 8 years you've been here I hardly knew who you were.

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

I work from home now, Drew, as I'm not a fucking dinosaur.

If you'd like me to email you a picture of the Microsoft Office Assistant, feel free to print that out and shove it up your fucking arse instead.

How the fuck do you put up with those rancid smells from that dump right on your doorstep?? Sorry, I meant Household Recycling Centre.