CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pakistani understatement

entitled little cunt

On 08/09/2023 at 18:24, Bubba said:

Evening, Eric. My hand slipped and logged in whilst I was having a crafty wank the other day; it took mere seconds for that slippery French piece of shit to start quoting me, desperate for my attention. 

He makes me sick. 

It’s clear I’m the best on here. 

You'll notice the standard has dropped like a pair of Roops' knickers in the pub toilets.

Why the long absence, and why the reincarnation?

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Phew! I was worried my response was too detailed.

Are you free tonight? I’m in the area if you fancy a battered sausage and chips to share in the back seat of the M4? (before the anal carnage obviously, as the stench of manky ginger arsehole will probably affect my appetite negatively). Actually I could just get some crisps and eat them while I’m waiting outside your gaff for you to finish giving your ‘old man’ the wank of his life upstairs, and slip into something sexy (and fucking enormous) for me.

😘

On 09/09/2023 at 18:20, Wolfie said:

You'll notice the standard has dropped like a pair of Roops' knickers in the pub toilets.

Why the long absence, and why the reincarnation?

It’s been on the wane for years now, wolf. This place peaked about 6-7 years ago. 

Cancer. I was looking for something to do during my chemo, but reading the shit that passes for content on the corner these days, I’d rather be dead. 

(Watch all the junior cunts (and Withers) comment with their “I’d rather you were dead too” shite.)

28 minutes ago, Bubba said:

It’s been on the wane for years now, wolf. This place peaked about 6-7 years ago. 

Cancer. I was looking for something to do during my chemo, but reading the shit that passes for content on the corner these days, I’d rather be dead. 

(Watch all the junior cunts (and Withers) comment with their “I’d rather you were dead too” shite.)

What’s the thinking behind this umpteenth return, Bubba? The board know, hands down, that you’ve got fuck all in the tank. Reciting my dated trite won’t wash with any fucker on here. Get off and get fucking out. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

What’s the thinking behind this umpteenth return, Bubba? The board know, hands down, that you’ve got fuck all in the tank. Reciting my dated trite won’t wash with any fucker on here. Get off and get fucking out. 

Bubba’s the best on here. Period.

• Like 1

On 12/09/2023 at 19:55, Frank said:

It took mere hours of my Ali like comeback until my inbox was full of well wishers. 

What was even more rapid, but not unsurprising, was how you and withers instantly commented on my posts, yearning for some recognition and popularity. 

You’re done here, have been since 2015. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bubba said:

It took mere hours of my Ali like comeback until my inbox was full of well wishers. 

What was even more rapid, but not unsurprising, was how you and withers instantly commented on my posts, yearning for some recognition and popularity. 

You’re done here, have been since 2015. 

I’ll give you a fortnight. Redundant fucking turd. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Frank, lay off him, the bloke is struggling with cancer. 

Maybe it's time to stop struggling and let nature take it's course, hopefully it's course will take him somewhere else.

I'm just trying to be helpful 😉

On 14/09/2023 at 14:01, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shut up you cunt. 

Fucking hell, that's a surprise, you didn't get a 'like' for that?

I guess your sycophants have realised you're a one trick pony, and your one tedious trick has worn a bit thin.

LOL

(I'm sure they'll come around after I've posted this, they wouldn't want you to get upset and start throwing your toys out of the pram)

48 minutes ago, Zev said:

Fucking hell, that's a surprise, you didn't get a 'like' for that?

I guess your sycophants have realised you're a one trick pony, and your one tedious trick has worn a bit thin.

LOL

(I'm sure they'll come around after I've posted this, they wouldn't want you to get upset and start throwing your toys out of the pram)

Zev, have you ever wondered if you take this place a bit too seriously? That's simply something I say from time to time, one of my regular sayings, do you understand that Zev? This place is clearly affecting your fragile mental state, your recent 'I have to work harder for likes' comment was clearly a cry for help. Anyways, fuck all that shit... Are you taking your girlfriend (who works at Billingsgate market) out this evening? Lol. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Zev, have you ever wondered if you take this place a bit too seriously? That's simply something I say from time to time, one of my regular sayings, do you understand that Zev? This place is clearly affecting your fragile mental state, your recent 'I have to work harder for likes' comment was clearly a cry for help. Anyways, fuck all that shit... Are you taking your girlfriend (who works at Billingsgate market) out this evening? Lol. 

I thought this was a bit harsh, especially as Zev – as self-confirmed by screegrab – has made it to 2nd place on the leaderboard before, lol.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Are you taking your girlfriend (who works at Billingsgate market) out this evening?

It is Friday, so it's highly unlikely, I thought even a silly cunt like you would realise that.

I obviously credited you with having much more intelligence than you appear to possess.

Oh well...

2 minutes ago, Zev said:

It is Friday, so it's highly unlikely, I thought even a silly cunt like you would realise that.

I obviously credited you with having much more intelligence than you appear to possess.

Oh well...

C'mon Zev, cheer up. You sound a bit down this evening... How long have you been together then? Is it love Zev? Are you living together?