CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Filthy towel cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'll respond when you use a capital R in Raasters. You need to show some respect Frank. Do you understand?

No.. I don’t. I told you from the outset that you have fuck all to offer this site. I was right, of course. If you’re sitting there thinking why you have nothing to offer, that, in essence, is why you have nothing to offer. Do you understand? 

• Like 1

Just now, Frank said:

No.. I don’t. I told you from the outset that you have fuck all to offer this site. I was right, of course. If you’re sitting there thinking why you have nothing to offer, that, in essence, is why you have nothing to offer. Do you understand? 

Calm down, angry little man. Lol. You wouldn't want anyone thinking I wind you up that easily now would you? 

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank. A comma-fest? What’s going on?

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ve discovered a new beer.. Electric Boogaloo. 

It’s been quite the week for you. Cumberland sausage and a Stinking Bishop in your mouth, snot on your thumb and now Welsh pisswater swilling about your guts. Let the dog sleep downstairs tonight.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Frank said:

And then you ask, "Do you understand?" Hilarious.