CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russell Brand

Neil

37 minutes ago, nocti said:

This cunt is just a talentless Amy Winehouse with a bigger cock and a stronger liver. 

Whatever happens, I'm not sure prison would be up his street. Imagine what Big Baz on E-wing would do to him. I wonder what verbose shite and elaborate yoga moves he's going to use to squirm out of this one.

What on earth are you on about this morning? What’s he done, exactly, to wake up the Nocti? Idiot. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

What on earth are you on about this morning? What’s he done, exactly, to wake up the Nocti? Idiot. 

Frank, your passionate defending of Mr Brand is becoming rather concerning. I'm beginning to think you've accompanied your mate 'Russ' on a few nights out in the past and 'got stuck in'. Did you wear the wig? It could be your only way of not getting identified and dragged into this. 

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

#metoo :(

You're beyond rubbish, Pen. Anyways, YouTube have suspended the mouthy cunt from making money from his channel. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12534431/YouTube-stops-Russell-Brand-making-money-channel-rape-allegations.html?ito=native_share_article-top

What do think about that then?

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Frank, I'm not the bragging type, but before giving it the big Johnny Concrete to somebody online, perhaps it would be best not to pick someone who once shared a meme that was re-tweeted 17 times, and in the past two months alone has racked up over 200 nectar points.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You're beyond rubbish, Pen. Anyways, YouTube have suspended the mouthy cunt from making money from his channel. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12534431/YouTube-stops-Russell-Brand-making-money-channel-rape-allegations.html?ito=native_share_article-top

rassie babes .. I do read the news. Guilty or not poor Russell is dead in the water, leave him alone .. like DC you have always be very fourth rate .. devoid of a personality or soull.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Cockfingers made me laugh the loudest. I’ve shown a few DC posts to Mrs K, and Wolfie’s a laugh.. not in a way he’d appreciate, of course. Everyone else is rubbish. 

I know for a fact that young Micky holds you in the same esteem that I do...mate.

You're the prop comedian of The Corner, half your material revolves around your syrup, the other your Pollard's.

A Bobby Hill, Mavis impersonating chump.

Back on topic, Brand is a pseudo-intellectual pygmy. The sort of wanker who compensates for his lack of formal education by forming all of his sentences based upon the ip-dip-dog shit method of skimming through a dictionary.

He's described all this bollocks as entailing "rather baroque attacks." Unless Sir Christopher Wren has come back from the dead and built a replica of St Paul's in Brand's back garden without planning permission, it pretty much confirms what I'm saying.

I hope that the judge throws the book at him, as long as it's not another fucking dictionary.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's disgusting and rather scary that a private company can take action like this against a man who has not been convicted of a crime and whose behaviour on their site has apparently not breached their rules. You Tube has no business policing anything in the real world and their treatment of Brand is an abuse of power analogous to the way that that other repulsive creature, Farage was treated by Coutt's.

That said, a million a year seems a lot to lose. I hope the repellent arsehole is crossy-wossy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

It's disgusting and rather scary that a private company can take action like this against a man who has not been convicted of a crime and whose behaviour on their site has apparently not breached their rules. You Tube has no business policing anything in the real world and their treatment of Brand is an abuse of power analogous to the way that that other repulsive creature, Farage was treated by Coutt's.

That said, a million a year seems a lot to lose. I hope the repellent arsehole is crossy-wossy.

It's most definitely a trial by media HOC, like Twitter (pre Musk ownership) these massive companies are driven by people's feelings and not the law. It's actually worrying that a company the size of YouTube (Google) act this way when the cunt has not been convicted of anything... yet. I've been watching a lot of public PINAC 'Auditor' type content on YouTube lately and the Police seem to want to ignore human rights and stop lawful activity because it makes some snowflake cunt upset. Worrying times we are living in old chap. 

Don't get me wrong, I can stand the show off cunt but the law must be followed. 

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Back on topic, Brand is a pseudo-intellectual pygmy. The sort of wanker who compensates for his lack of formal education by forming all of his sentences based upon the ip-dip-dog shit method of skimming through a dictionary.

He's described all this bollocks as entailing "rather baroque attacks." Unless Sir Christopher Wren has come back from the dead and built a replica of St Paul's in Brand's back garden without planning permission, it pretty much confirms what I'm saying.

I hope that the judge throws the book at him, as long as it's not another fucking dictionary.

Funny. Although initially, the term was used in regards to an architectural style, it can be used literarily. Not that this wanker would know. He’s probably gone all thesaurus and inputted the words ‘unequal, irregular or bizarre’ and picked, what in his dense head, looks ‘posh and clever!’ I hope he turns back to the smack for some comfort and is soon found, face down in a puddle of his own debris, in the Barbican area, skinny jeans around his ankles and a starfish resembling a burst DFS sofa…with a clear set a of JM Lobb loafer prints exiting the scene.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

rassie babes .. I do read the news. Guilty or not poor Russell is dead in the water, leave him alone .. like DC you have always be very fourth rate .. devoid of a personality or soull.

If I'm fourth rate them what the hell are you Pen? You totally lacking of awareness, demented old bastard. Don't tell me to leave Russell alone either, the mouthy cunt couldn't resist bragging about his conquests. The wolves are circling and he's well and truly fucked. 

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

If I'm fourth rate them what the hell are you Pen? You totally lacking of awareness, demented old bastard. Don't tell me to leave Russell alone either, the mouthy cunt couldn't resist bragging about his conquests. The wolves are circling and he's well and truly fucked. 

Well fuck me. In spite of your position at the summit of the corner, I must be better than you because he’s only ever referred to me as 2nd or 3rd rate. Do you feel suitably admonished now, Raas?

26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

One paper claims the BBC drive a schoolgirl to his home... I mean what the fuck is going on with this pervert and why are the BBC involved in another scandal? Have you noticed @Frank's apparent meltdown and defence of 'his mate' Brand since this topic started. I'm sure @Zev and @Carl Sway will jump to his defence very soon. What apparent beasts we have amongst us. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nocti said:

This cunt is just a talentless Amy Winehouse with a bigger cock and a stronger liver. 

Whatever happens, I'm not sure prison would be up his street. Imagine what Big Baz on E-wing would do to him. I wonder what verbose shite and elaborate yoga moves he's going to use to squirm out of this one.

He’ll be doing it from the mortuary if he does…which he might.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/9/18/barry-bennell-former-coach-and-serial-pedophile-dies-in-uk-prison

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

One paper claims the BBC drive a schoolgirl to his home... I mean what the fuck is going on with this pervert and why are the BBC involved in another scandal? Have you noticed @Frank's apparent meltdown and defence of 'his mate' Brand since this topic started. I'm sure @Zev and @Carl Sway will jump to his defence very soon. What apparent beasts we have amongst us. 

I’ll give you one guess…what do you think @Frank will post next?

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Well fuck me. In spite of your position at the summit of the corner, I must be better than you because he’s only ever referred to me as 2nd or 3rd rate. Do you feel suitably admonished now, Raas?

I am distraught DC, I'm not sure I can handle another ferocious attack from @Penny Farthing... I'm simply an old chap, trying to make my way in the Greatest Britain and he's even called me 'Babes', he's getting reported. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

So the @Mrs Roops of the real world?

Lot's of mumbo jumbo words picked out of a dictionary, and the rest here say,Wikipedia ,whatever "anylitics" she pulls from her job as not only a dentist but web whatever she's pulled out her arse this week?

Over to you @King Billy

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Frank said:

Some cunt on here is feeding you, and I won’t stand for it. 

You've hit the dick-nail on the head there, Francis.

I wasn't sure about it until a few weeks ago, either he's been/being coached (Barry Bennell stylee) or he's been lying about his provenance.

More than likely, both.

You can't trust anyone on here, they're all cunts!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Zev said:

Throw in a free bed & breakfast (no bacon), you've got a deal, you cheap cunt.

No wonder you're always in such a foul mood, R-Soles. Not only did you get your mutilated tiddler sucked off by a Jew-wizard shortly after being born, you can't even savour the joys of bacon!

Cheer yourself up by spending a few shekels of your kike-hoard, you're not fucking Smaug for Christ sake.

• Like 2