CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Minutes Silence Before Football Matches

Neil

16 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm enjoying a nice pint overlooking the sea from Sandbanks this weekend. It's like the seaside but without poor people. 

Are you having a pint now, Neil? 

Being an alcoholic aside, what do think about the Castore kit controversy?

https://talksport.com/football/1582449/aston-villa-castore-termination-kit-contract-wet-look/

It absorbs too much sweat apparently, giving a 'wet look'. The Aston Villa female 'Football Team' are a bit worried about wearing it... For obvious reasons. Will you be watching/supporting Gashton Villa?

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Are you having a pint now, Neil? 

Being an alcoholic aside, what do think about the Castore kit controversy?

https://talksport.com/football/1582449/aston-villa-castore-termination-kit-contract-wet-look/

It absorbs too much sweat apparently, giving a 'wet look'. The Aston Villa female 'Football Team' are a bit worried about wearing it... For obvious reasons. Will you be watching/supporting Gashton Villa?

If they wore it with no sports bra,in the rain and they weren't a geezer bird but had decent tits it might make me tune in for a gander. Judging by the 'bulldog chewing a wasp' faced munters that usually try playing sports ill probably keep my dick in my pants thanks.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

If they wore it with no sports bra,in the rain and they weren't a geezer bird but had decent tits it might make me tune in for a gander. Judging by the 'bulldog chewing a wasp' faced munters that usually try playing sports ill probably keep my dick in my pants thanks.

Enjoy @Neil

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Enjoy @Neil

Great work there CG, if only we had similar here. It clearly wouldn't allowed though, was that sissy getting tackled by a woman @ChildeHarold? Lol. 

These ladies must be 'on' at the same time right? Their aggression is shocking, but I like it. 

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Great work there CG, if only we had similar here. It clearly wouldn't allowed though, was that sissy getting tackled by a woman @ChildeHarold? Lol. 

These ladies must be 'on' at the same time right? Their aggression is shocking, but I like it. 

I like it too, I'd like to lick it all over. 

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Enjoy @Neil

I accidentally watched something called ‘Bikini Bimbo Basketball’, once. It was Brunettes vs Blondes. After the game, the captain of the triumphant brunettes ran up to the camera screaming…

‘Whooo! Yeah! I knew we’d win the blondes.’

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I accidentally watched something called ‘Bikini Bimbo Basketball’, once. It was Brunettes vs Blondes. After the game, the captain of the triumphant brunettes ran up to the camera screaming…

‘Whooo! Yeah! I knew we’d win the blondes.’

You’re the one behind (literally) those YouTube shorts featuring a variety of smoking hot chicks practising golf, tennis, roller skating etc. Keep it up👅

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

You’re the one behind (literally) those YouTube shorts featuring a variety of smoking hot chicks practising golf, tennis, roller skating etc. Keep it up👅

I used to have a copy of a VHS release called ‘Rock n Roll Machine-Gun Bimbos’.

I kid you not. It was about an hour of fit birds in bikinis firing assault rifles and sub machine guns to a heavy metal soundtrack. 

• Like 1