CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nick Adderley

Cunty BigBollox

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/sep/29/police-chief-nick-adderley--investigated-falklands-medal

Northamptonshire police chief who wears a medal to give the uncorrected impression that the cunt has earned the right to wear it. What a fucking deceitful fucking wanker that devalues the status of a medal. I hate cunts who lie about their medals, awards, honours, qualifications and professional memberships to gain career advantage. I believe NHS Norfolk also had one of these cunts recently until they decided to kick him out after a few years - can you corroborate @Decimus, as a fellow bog dweller?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/sep/29/police-chief-nick-adderley--investigated-falklands-medal

Northamptonshire police chief who wears a medal to give the uncorrected impression that the cunt has earned the right to wear it. What a fucking deceitful fucking wanker that devalues the status of a medal. I hate cunts who lie about their medals, awards, honours, qualifications and professional memberships to gain career advantage. I believe NHS Norfolk also had one of these cunts recently until they decided to kick him out after a few years - can you corroborate @Decimus, as a fellow bog dweller?

From an honourable military perspective, I believe sons or grandsons of those who served in x-war are permitted to honour their fathers or families with medals, though I think they must be worn on the right-chest of uniform, not the left as Chief DC Dickhead is doing in the link above.

From my perspective, one should only display medals if this person has served to earn them. Otherwise it's morally fraudulent and I wouldn't be surprised if this clearly wannabe-popular, power-hungry police shithouse is attempting to place himself in a better light for career eminence. That said, he's no fool and that wearing the medal would attract attention from Falkland veterans.

My conclusion is wanker, much like yourself Drew.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Threw them away to try and forget the ‘nam.

God that campaign was awful. I was parachuted into Da Nang under heavy fire. My chute didn't open and I landed right into a machine gun nest which broke my fall. I machine gunned all the gooks and blew up their ammunition store. I was recommended for the Medal of Honour (honor) and the purple heart for breaking a finger nail. But I refused them because that's how I roll. Anyway, I don't like talking about it.

Sorry; I don't like talking about it MAAAAN! 

On 30/09/2023 at 20:40, Cunty BigBollox said:

At least you have no need to lie about your membership of Alcoholics Anonymous, dickhead.

• Like 3

On 30/09/2023 at 20:40, Cunty BigBollox said:

It’s cunts like this that make me think twice about wearing my 3 VC’s and US Medal of Honour when I’m heading out on the piss with the lads every night. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

God that campaign was awful. I was parachuted into Da Nang under heavy fire. My chute didn't open and I landed right into a machine gun nest which broke my fall. I machine gunned all the gooks and blew up their ammunition store. I was recommended for the Medal of Honour (honor) and the purple heart for breaking a finger nail. But I refused them because that's how I roll. Anyway, I don't like talking about it.

Armoured Transit Division?

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

It’s cunts like this that make me think twice about wearing my 3 VC’s and US Medal of Honour when I’m heading out on the piss with the lads every night. 

Didn't you get a Tony award for 'Shankhill Butchers: The musical'? 

🎵Billy Moore, superstar Likes killing Taigs in a Belfast bar🎵

• Like 1

19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Parachutes are for sissies.

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

Well done @King Billy, you're definitely not an Americunt as if it was a US medal of honour it would be spelt as honor. Unless you're that thick you've copied it incorrectly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well done @King Billy, you're definitely not an Americunt as if it was a US medal of honour it would be spelt as honor. Unless you're that thick you've copied it incorrectly.

Aww shucks, I would have gotten away with it if it weren’t for those pesky flids. Hit me with a hi five my nigga.. Yoo da maaaaan!