CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Whitney Houston

Stubby Pecker

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

No, I paid 350 for it jn February (with 5 good tyres and half a tank of fuel).

Cheap old cars are the most fun you can have with motoring. Up until recently, I never paid more than a thousand for a car. If you can fix and maintain them yourself it just makes sense. And because you’ve got fuck all invested in it, you don’t worry about it all the time.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cheap old cars are the most fun you can have with motoring. Up until recently, I never paid more than a thousand for a car. If you can fix and maintain them yourself it just makes sense. And because you’ve got fuck all invested in it, you don’t worry about it all the time.

The last two cars I had were low milage A reg 1300 Maestros .. both were reliable and cheap to run but struggled a bit up the Devon hills.

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I just miss the simple convenience of being able to smack into walls and bollards to make sure I was parked properly. The whole front end of the Prius is plastic and aluminium - you can literally change the shape of the bumper by pressing on it with one finger - so I don't trust it not to crumple like a can and engage every airbag and safety feature at the slightest touch.

Cars might have gotten safer for the occupants but they're certainly less likely to survive relatively minor bumps in a drivable condition.

52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A mate took it as a trade-in, too good to scrap but It needed a suspension arm and back discs so wasn't worth it to him. In 50 years of "motoring"  I've never paid anyone to work on a car or a bike and I've never spent more than a grand on a car.

25 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I just miss the simple convenience of being able to smack into walls and bollards to make sure I was parked properly. The whole front end of the Prius is plastic and aluminium - you can literally change the shape of the bumper by pressing on it with one finger - so I don't trust it not to crumple like a can and engage every airbag and safety feature at the slightest touch.

Cars might have gotten safer for the occupants but they're certainly less likely to survive relatively minor bumps in a drivable condition.

That’s the problem. Millennials are so fucking obsessed with their own personal safety that they refuse to drive anything that doesn’t have a computer that helps them steer and brake, 15 airbags and a 6 foot crumple zone at either end. The thought of ‘driver-assist’ makes me nauseous. I won’t even drive an automatic because I find them presumptuous.

• Like 1

I had a car when I was younger, it said Dinky on the box, I swapped it for one that said Matchbox, when I got home and opened it up, all I had were little bits of wood with red tips on them, WTF, they saw me coming, never touched a car since that day.

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That’s the problem. Millennials are so fucking obsessed with their own personal safety that they refuse to drive anything that doesn’t have a computer that helps them steer and brake, 15 airbags and a 6 foot crumple zone at either end. The thought of ‘driver-assist’ makes me nauseous. I won’t even drive an automatic because I find them presumptuous.

Automatics are for women and septics; at my level of motoring, it's just something else to go wrong. Fifty years ago, I could sort out most break-downs on the side of the road; now it takes a bloke from the AA with a computer even to tell me what's wrong.

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

I feel much the same about electric windows and "climate control".

What the fuck is the point of a cup-holder?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Automatics are for women and septics; at my level of motoring, it's just something else to go wrong. Fifty years ago, I could sort out most break-downs on the side of the road; now it takes a bloke from the AA with a computer even to tell me what's wrong.

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

I feel much the same about electric windows and "climate control".

What the fuck is the point of a cup-holder?

Get a Foxwell OBD2 code reader from Halfords. It’s about £60 and does what the AA man’s laptop does. It’s easy, it even looks up the model reference for the fault code. It sends you to the right area, for example, the idle speed control valve. Which saves hours of inspecting injector pumps and pressure lines etc’. 
 I preferred the days of downdraught carburettors and Ducellier distributors, but their tech isn’t that hard to work with. They just pretend it is to put people off and keep the money coming into the dealers service departments.

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Get a Foxwell OBD2 code reader from Halfords. It’s about £60 and does what the AA man’s laptop does. It’s easy, it even looks up the model reference for the fault code. It sends you to the right area, for example, the idle speed control valve. Which saves hours of inspecting injector pumps and pressure lines etc’. 
 I preferred the days of downdraught carburettors and Ducellier distributors, but their tech isn’t that hard to work with. They just pretend it is to put people off and keep the money coming into the dealers service departments.

I've got an OBD2 reader and a VAG one; you can get the codes out of Fords by twiddling some of the switches.

The worst part is the spares. it's all bolting on whole assemblies these days, nothing is actually fixable and everything involves making some somt of special tool. The kid in the shop just blinked at me when I asked for bearings for my water pump.

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

Oi Deco, an Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a Gazan hospital... 

As long as the Englishman is Douglas Murray and as long as whatever he's got is terminal.

The kike shill has been all over the news condemning so called "anti-Semitic" conspiracy theories and generally trying to mumble Zionist bollocks whilst simultaneously gagging on Bibi's cock. And this is the cunt who has spent half his professional life peddling the idea of Eurabia!

Hardly surprising that a Jew lover is a hypocrite, not when he's spent his life fan-boying over the most hypocritical maggots to ever be "chosen" by God.

38 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I've got an OBD2 reader and a VAG one; you can get the codes out of Fords by twiddling some of the switches.

The worst part is the spares. it's all bolting on whole assemblies these days, nothing is actually fixable and everything involves making some somt of special tool. The kid in the shop just blinked at me when I asked for bearings for my water pump.

They’ve even tried to make coil springs impossible to change, by not leaving enough room to get the spring compressors in without dropping the axle. 
 Unless you compress them on the bench, tie them with rope and then put them in place, cut the rope and keep your fingers out of the way.

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As long as the Englishman is Douglas Murray and as long as whatever he's got is terminal.

The kike shill has been all over the news condemning so called "anti-Semitic" conspiracy theories and generally trying to mumble Zionist bollocks whilst simultaneously gagging on Bibi's cock. And this is the cunt who has spent half his professional life peddling the idea of Eurabia!

Hardly surprising that a Jew lover is a hypocrite, not when he's spent his life fan-boying over the most hypocritical maggots to ever be "chosen" by God.

..er, yes

45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They’ve even tried to make coil springs impossible to change, by not leaving enough room to get the spring compressors in without dropping the axle. 
 Unless you compress them on the bench, tie them with rope and then put them in place, cut the rope and keep your fingers out of the way.

I did a Mondeo front last year by disconnecting the AR drop link and standing on the hub.

It's nothing new,  I put aclutch into an HA Viva once and had to cut a hole in the firewall to get out one of the BH bolts. It went well, until I found the bolt ended up two inches higher on reassembly... I cut another hole.

9 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I did a Mondeo front last year by disconnecting the AR drop link and standing on the hub.

It's nothing new,  I put aclutch into an HA Viva once and had to cut a hole in the firewall to get out one of the BH bolts. It went well, until I found the bolt ended up two inches higher on reassembly... I cut another hole.

I miss nice simple 3 shaft RWD gearboxes too. Transaxles are fiddly with their epicyclic planetary whizzbang diff connections.