CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

“They think it’s all over. It is now” Bye bye Bobby.

King Billy

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

I miss the Punkape badly. What happened to the search party? Did they return? If so in what mental and physical condition? 

I think bad AIDS must have finally caught up with him. Getting back scuttled by all those sambos for years on end was clearly a mistake. Let’s hope Franks next.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think bad AIDS must have finally caught up with him. Getting back scuttled by all those sambos for years on end was clearly a mistake. Let’s hope Franks next.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

But don't you miss the certain joi d'vivre he brought to CC with his acid witticisms? 

I miss him. He’s like our dopey black Labrador mascot, running out onto the tarmac and getting run over by a Roopcaster bomber every time he’s off the lead. 
Bless.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

But don't you miss the certain joi d'vivre he brought to CC with his acid witticisms? 

You won't see his like again. Now it's all spell-check, grammar Nazis, gate-keeping and pissing-contests, as a substitute for humour 🤓

On 01/11/2023 at 21:35, ChildeHarold said:

Yes

His pithy put downs and staying in character for 10 years…

Not to mention his eternal battle with uncle @Ape™️

I can call Frank a poof all day long but at least punkers fought back 

On 02/11/2023 at 10:15, and said:

You won't see his like again. Now it's all spell-check, grammar Nazis, gate-keeping and pissing-contests, as a substitute for humour 🤓

Don’t forget the degenerate wanker who changes his stupid username and avatar image every 5 fuckin’ minutes - we’ve got that prick to entertain us too.

• Like 1

On 03/11/2023 at 20:21, Penny Farthing said:

Are you feeling ok pal?

There is a shit throwing competition going on, who can plaster the site with the most bullshit per visit, between Zev and "and". I think Zev is gaining ground like the settlers on the West Bank where he probably comes from. I'm surprised he's got time to post given everything that's going on. 

On 02/11/2023 at 10:15, ZEV said:

Zev, you wrong un looking cunt, have you ever seen the Turkish Kangal Shepherd Dog rip flesh from bone ? There are videos on the net of this, would love you to be in one of those videos, you get where i'm coming from of course....

You fucking semi-conscious, tofu-eating spastic.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What is the limit for a private funeral? I suppose the interment is necessarily private. But the church service isn't private is it if 1000+ people pack into Manchester Cathedral (next to the Arndale convenient for a bit of early Christmas shopping) so why was it described as "private" on the news? My def of "private" ranges from just the partner and perhaps the children to family and close friends. In view of my own impending departure I  wondering what the consensus is. 

Yes, you're all invited, free booze of course.