CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Its OK, David Lammy is on a middle east tour

entitled little cunt

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tell him I’m glad he’s dead and hope to see him soon.

It's the kind of place I can imagine @Frank hanging around in, wearing his best clothes and trying to make his cocktail last an hour... Sat there (on his own) desperately hoping Ed Sheeran walks in so he can give him his latest demo on CD. 

What a sad fucking wanker he is, I want him dead. 

3 hours ago, ZEV said:

Most music ain't what it used to be, it's definitely fuckin' worse, and has been going steadily downhill since the late 1990's.

Well fuck, right out of the box after I read this came this wailing whinnowing pile of Irish shit:

Unconditional by Picture This

The only fucking picture I have in my mind is a 500v 🎤 come cattle stun gun shuved up the arse of this fucking infantile crying baby. How this fucking shit sells don't ask me - I suppose the dressed in black from head to foot little wankers lap it up like cream off their mummy's tits. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don’t get me wrong, I love ELO too. In a cliched way. Like in the same way I listen to shit like ZZ Top and Motley Crue when I’m driving. Until a long, empty stretch of twisty country road appears before me, then ‘Danger Zone’ from Top-Gun starts playing inside my head and I turn into an overexcited 12 year old with a death wish and a stiffy.

Listen to Unconditional by Picture This and you know where the scrapings are. 

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Are we talking Jeff  lynn or David lammy ? I know who I'd rather  give 1500 quid to appear at an impromptu gathering with a decent pa system.

To listen to those estuary English dulcit tones reminding me just how terrible it is to be anything but Caucasian in the UK  would be like  a summer zephyr  caressing  a field of tall green wheat .

I'm not following your drift. 

58 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's the kind of place I can imagine @Frank hanging around in, wearing his best clothes and trying to make his cocktail last an hour... Sat there (on his own) desperately hoping Ed Sheeran walks in so he can give him his latest demo on CD. 

What a sad fucking wanker he is, I want him dead. 

I thought you were talking about black Eddie. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Come off it EC. You’ve got to be the most nonmusical, tuneless, toe-tapping old-timer I’ve ever known. Stupid cunt. 

And what the fuck do you know about music, you 'Dad's Greatest Driving Hits', air guitar playing, Genesis loving, old fucking bastard?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Wrong…cunt. He has used a complete, stand-alone sentence. Up your fucking game, you’re now being monitored.

I was going to point this out myself, but every time I disabuse the interminable bore of his delusions of grammatical superiority, fucking Cuntybaws pops up with an obscure Oxfordian exception to the rule.

Prepare your arsehole for a lecture on the correct use of punctuation that pertains to an 18th century treatise on crustaceans and is only utilised by half-dead, emeritus professors.

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I was going to point this out myself, but every time I disabuse the interminable bore of his delusions of grammatical superiority, fucking Cuntybaws pops up with an obscure Oxfordian exception to the rule.

Prepare your arsehole for a lecture on the correct use of punctuation that pertains to an 18th century treatise on crustaceans and is only utilised by half-dead, emeritus professors.

Backtracking bore. 

@Dyslexic cnut you’re wrong. Look it up again 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Do you have any more inside information re the Lucy Letby case?

Extensive and ongoing enquiries into multiple other offences as stated. During her medical examination it was revealed she has a surrogate cock the size of a baby’s arm. They’re  unsure where she acquired it. Any ideas?

31 minutes ago, ZEV said:

Too late, Wolfie and Decimus got the last ones from the fancy dress shop.

image.jpeg.ebfb34c78f85890ab29099523bb69697.jpeg

Both characters are based on Werhmacht officers, not Gestapo.

Now that you've illustrated this particular subject, don't you think the current Israeli invasion of Gaza shares more than a few similarities with the way Nazis treated those in the Warsaw Ghetto in WW2?

What do you think about the fact approximately 80% of Palestinians have never supported Hamas? What about Israeli forces bombing lorries carrying essential drinking water, food, medical equipment and fuel to the run hospital generators, knowing thousands of innocents will die as a result?

Come on, your current avatar in the shape of a defiant Star of David, shared with the Israeli flag, speaks volumes about your opinion. Let's hear it, Mr Shit.

• Like 1