CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

There ain't half been some clever bastards

colonelkurtz

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Well, Mr anti-antisemitism strikes yet again, with this little gem above to accompany his repetitive use of the Star of David, which suggets he has higher standards or more noble beliefs than the rest of us. 

"Mr Shit-the-hypocrite, like a streetbound cat burgler

He crawls and trawls the streets at night, master hedge hurdler

With the accuracy of Watson, and Holmes and monicle

He gathers samples at 3am, to jar and to chronicle"

I didn't realize that you wrote poetry,
I didn't realize you wrote such bloody awful poetry...

LOL

• Like 1

23 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

One day that cuff will come off yer leg n you can leave the house without permission from local plod..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

I see that one of your new brown skinned Irishmen has shown his appreciation for the welcome you’ve given him and gone on a stabbing spree in a crowd of five year old schoolchildren. Let’s see you ‘laffin’ about that you pathetic fucking sell out cunt. 
🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Well, Mr anti-antisemitism strikes yet again, with this little gem above to accompany his repetitive use of the Star of David, which suggets he has higher standards or more noble beliefs than the rest of us. 

Hedge hurdler? @Ape™️ is going to be absolutely furious.

• Like 1

On 22/11/2023 at 07:58, entitled little cunt said:

I will quite miss the regular on a quarterly basis tory meltdown and its bevvy of completely inept  colourful characters like "crazy" kwarti Kwartang and "looney " liz Truss.The one thing they can do well is back handed bribery and fraud that enriches only themselves and their mates. They make the masons  look a sane and totally above board organisation who wouldn't dream of engaging in anything even remotely corrupt. Infact if the conservatives had applied the same level of effort to enrichen the country as they have in enriching themselves the place would be a far happier little island . I'm quite sure under labour the thirst for idiocy on behalf of the public will be duly  served with the likes of Lammy , Abbott  and a whole host of other MPs who will quite literally baffle with their loyalty to rather odd cultural beliefs and practices .Can't wait for that .Don't forget the rainbow crowd as well,  that will be lots of fun  to watch . Five  year  old Chlamydia from Brighton wishes to self identify as a  lesbian fruit bat and who can say she can't , certainly not the state or her insane parents. Infact to do so will be a hate crime. I'm going to buy my prayer mat early to avoid the rush , widen my sphincter to make the shafting I'm going to get less painfull and become part of a polygamous mixed race lesbian gay  trans couple with one leg and mental health difficulties before labour make it compulsory. 

The last five years have been a Monty Python Show courtesy of the Tories. I thought the ending of the Major government was interesting but this fucking Cameron-Johnson-May-Truss-Sunak kaleidoscope of cunts has fucking topped it ten times over. This party has lost every shred of dignity and self respect. ETC mentioned "tin pot nations" like Russia etc. if we had a leader with one percent of Putin's balls and fucking character we would be well off. And I like the fucking mock nom of Macron but can anyone here fucking put our last thirteen years of PMs up against the French president? Or Merkel for that matter. We are the 1970s fucking Italy of Europe now. A basket case. We have unregulated privatised monopolies of rail, energy and water upping prices at the drop of a hat with a government cowering in the corner frightened to fucking lay down the law. God Bless Feargal Sharkey and his campaign against Anglia Water who nonchantly said we'd have to pay extra for improvements (i.e. following current legal requirements instead of breaking them with impunity) and FS coming back with "What have they been fucking doing with our money for the past 34 years, they've been taking the money and paying themselves fat cat salaries and super profits to mostly foreign investors". 

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

I see that one of your new brown skinned Irishmen has shown his appreciation for the welcome you’ve given him and gone on a stabbing spree in a crowd of five year old schoolchildren. Let’s see you ‘laffin’ about that you pathetic fucking sell out cunt. 
🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧

Would ya believe i was gigin ina bar when it was closed due to the riots after that lad went mad with his sticker..i packed me sax away in its case ..walked thru the city center..ah it took me back to me yoof ..the smell o burnin cop cars n busses..the tinkle o smashed glass..the sound of bricks on riot shields...why i even picked up the odd bit of pavement n hoiked it at the authorities just to see ifn i still had it...i do...lol

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Fuckin' hell Wiffles, how long did you spend concocting this pathetic third-rate apology for primary school poetry?

You make Ferlinghetti read like Eliot.

And what's worse, you actually had the front to post it on a public forum, so every cunt can see how all your tedious dictionary waving and grammatical correction is just a cover for your failure in compositional activities.

Pretentious cunt.

One  for effort.

See me after class!

LOL

On 23/11/2023 at 23:45, PANZER MURPHY said:

Would ya believe i was gigin ina bar when it was closed due to the riots after that lad went mad with his sticker..i packed me sax away in its case ..walked thru the city center..ah it took me back to me yoof ..the smell o burnin cop cars n busses..the tinkle o smashed glass..the sound of bricks on riot shields...why i even picked up the odd bit of pavement n hoiked it at the authorities just to see ifn i still had it...i do...lol

Panzy, sort out your curry munchers FFS. Don’t put up with the smelly hate filled bastards like we have to over here. Tell your politicians “we don’t fucking want them” and if they don’t listen, burn the fucking place down and chuck the unwanted goat buggerers into the sea

• Like 1

On 25/11/2023 at 23:40, King Billy said:

Taking care not to damage any of the German U boats which are being refuelled while their crews are ashore riding the arses off all the local women.

Any U96 crewmen must have been pissed to the gills on schnapps to entertain rooting an Irish hag circa ‘41

They’d have been better off buggering a harbor seal with its prettier face and far more pleasant breath

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Any U96 crewmen must have been pissed to the gills on schnapps to entertain rooting an Irish hag circa ‘41

They’d have been better off buggering a harbor seal with its prettier face and far more pleasant breath

Unlike the Irish, no self-respecting harbour-seal would resort to eating its own offspring due to a bit of a food shortage. 

13 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Unlike the Irish, no self-respecting harbour-seal would resort to eating its own offspring due to a bit of a food shortage. 

The micks have grown out of eating their kids. Unfortunately, the latest breed to dusky peacefuls who’ve migrated to bog land, haven’t. They’ll happily stab or bugger anything as long as it’s a defenseless child.

On 28/11/2023 at 20:26, Stubby Pecker said:

The micks have grown out of eating their kids. Unfortunately, the latest breed to dusky peacefuls who’ve migrated to bog land, haven’t. They’ll happily stab or bugger anything as long as it’s a defenseless child.

Ah ya see its one thing to say yer all for noirs till they turn up in yer local rural town...then its harder to keep yer seat come next election..our politics are becoming just as interesting as yers...lol

10 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ah ya see its one thing to say yer all for noirs till they turn up in yer local rural town...then its harder to keep yer seat come next election..our politics are becoming just as interesting as yers...lol

In Ireland, as it would be here, any political party that stops migration, legally or otherwise, would be a shoe in. All the incomers as simply lazy, yobbish cunts with no interest in learning the customs and rules of their 5 Star new homes. The vast majority are criminals, drug dealers or rapists and not the doctors, teachers and engineers promised by the gobshite politicians. I hope the incumbents in Eire are punished at the poles by the silent majority 

11 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Bit like yerself bally...gobby mick kant..lol

Fear ye not PanzyBaby. Your very own dusky ‘Bumrider General’ Leo is on a mission to silence every last one of you within weeks, with the most draconian ‘hate speech’ legislation ever seen in a so called ‘democratic’ Western country. So you be very careful what you say from now on or you’ll end up in the Big House. 🤣.

Tbf the vermin in authority up North are no fucking better as the PSNI are as we speak investigating a heinous incident which they’ve described as a ‘hate crime’ in Belfast. Some vile individual sprayed a wall with the disgusting message ‘IRISH LIVES MATTER’ which has triggered a mass outrage amongst the mainly nationalist media. Clown world 101.

Paper never refuses ink bally baby..leos a political rentboy..say anything to keep face in meeja..we see our dusky brethren now living in tents dotted around various gubbermint buildings because to stray from the lights may invite molotov cocktail thru the flap...lol

38 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Paper never refuses ink bally baby..leos a political rentboy..say anything to keep face in meeja..we see our dusky brethren now living in tents dotted around various gubbermint buildings because to stray from the lights may invite molotov cocktail thru the flap...lol

Laffin.