CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dr Who Cunts

Neil

21 minutes ago, and said:

Peter, I don't give a fuck, you can keep your acceptance and shove it where the cabin boys play.

You always needed to be accepted, that's why you joined the Boys Club, you didn't want to be alone, you feel adrift on life's great ocean, but your dinghy has sprung a leak and the sharks are circling 🦈🩸🦈🩸🦈

Yet another avatar. Yet another name change. Same dreadful  product. What a wanker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and said:

Keep digging, Windrush, you need the exercise... 🕳️

Talking about boats full of immos, have you ever seen the 1976 classic 'Voyage of the Damned'?

It features a true story set in 1939 of some of your lot trying to claim refugee status in various ports around the world, only for them to get repeatedly rejected for being subhuman fucking filth. If I recall, the M.S. St Louis had to return back to Ze Fatherland where most of the scum aboard it were eventually cleansed from the face of the planet via the good old gas chambers.

As you're so obsessed with ships, maybe @Old Chap Raasclaat can now start calling you Saint Lou the Jew?

Lolololol.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Talking about boats full of immos, have you ever seen the 1976 classic 'Voyage of the Damned'?

It features a true story set in 1939 of some of your lot trying to claim refugee status in various ports around the world, only for them to get repeatedly rejected for being subhuman fucking filth. If I recall, the M.S. St Louis had to return back to Ze Fatherland where most of the scum aboard it were eventually cleansed from the face of the planet via the good old gas chambers.

As you're so obsessed with ships, maybe @Old Chap Raasclaat can now start calling you Saint Lou the Jew?

Lolololol.

Fuck off.

This is vile even by your standard😡

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

This is vile even by your standard😡

There was another cunt on here a while ago called Weary&Disgusted, I'm not sure if you were posting your particular brand of abject bollocks at the time so you probably can't remember him.

One day he sent me a PM almost identical to yours, stating how something I'd said about the Jews was the most disgusting thing he'd ever read on this site and that I should be ashamed of myself. This was coming from someone, who like you, chooses to post on a website where comments are regularly made about burning/shooting/killing/beating and drowning anyone with even the faintest touch of the tar brush. A site where suicide and dead kids are frequently joked about and a painful death by AIDS is wished upon anyone left of Nigel Farage. A site where one of the standard jokes is about a member's mother being raped and tortured by a member of the Waffen SS.

And you have the fucking audacity to call what I posted vile?!

You stupid, hypocritical, Kike-loving shit cunt. You make me fucking sick.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There was another cunt on here a while ago called Weary&Disgusted, I'm not sure if you were posting your particular brand of abject bollocks at the time so you probably can't remember him.

One day he sent me a PM almost identical to yours, stating how something I'd said about the Jews was the most disgusting thing he'd ever read on this site and that I should be ashamed of myself. This was coming from someone, who like you, chooses to post on a website where comments are regularly made about burning/shooting/killing/beating and drowning anyone with even the faintest touch of the tar brush. A site where suicide and dead kids are frequently joked about and a painful death by AIDS is wished upon anyone left of Nigel Farage. A site where one of the standard jokes is about a member's mother being raped and tortured by a member of the Waffen SS.

Typical fucking Decs, sitting on the fence,say what you fucking mean man.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Just fucking give it a rest mate. 

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

Typical fucking Decs, sitting on the fence,say what you fucking mean man.

Neil, ain't been about much lately, hence the lack of communication. What have you got planned for Christmas then? Another stay in an Italian villa with private (female) chef you can spy on as she cooks, whilst wanking in the larder. Fucking hell, Neil. What is wrong with you?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

What will you be eating for you main repast on the big day, Neil? 

I've been told lamb this year,having spent over £80 in the last couple of years on goose and turkey(both shite) I'm hoping for better things. Anyway come 8 o'clock. I'll be outside shouting at the moon pissed as a fart and won't remember anything next morning,merry fucking christmas

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

Anyway come 8 o'clock. I'll be outside shouting at the moon pissed as a fart and won't remember anything next morning,merry fucking christmas

Luckily the full moon in December falls on the 26th at 6:33 pm, so even a functionally blind paralytic should be able to spot it less than 24 hours earlier. 

If that plan fails, though, go round and torch the local synagogue instead.

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

I've been told lamb this year,having spent over £80 in the last couple of years on goose and turkey(both shite) I'm hoping for better things. Anyway come 8 o'clock. I'll be outside shouting at the moon pissed as a fart and won't remember anything next morning,merry fucking christmas

Not a fan of turkey or goose, but have you seen the price of fucking lamb recently?! Half a leg for £26 quid in some well known retailers, despite almost every field within a fifty mile radius of my house being full of the Cambrian-buggered cunts.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Not a fan of turkey or goose, but have you seen the price of fucking lamb recently?! Half a leg for £26 quid in some well known retailers, despite almost every field within a fifty mile radius of my house being full of the Cambrian-buggered cunts.

I got half a lamb for fuck all from a friend of mine three months ago, who has about 20acres of grassland around his gaff up in Yorkshire. He allows the local farmer to let them graze there, organically for free so he gets four lambs each year, for free thrown in as part of the deal. He’s a great lad but he’s just starting his final lap with chemo, poor bloke had only retired a year and found out he had advanced bone cancer. We’ve sort of looked after him a bit these past few years and he sent half a lamb down to me and her as a ‘thank-you.’ I was grateful but it looks like the farmer had done the butchering with a blunt axe while the lamb was still lively. There were bits of ears attached to ribs attached to hooves. Anyway, I digress. Cooked correctly I can honestly say it was the most delicious lamb I have ever tasted…utterly fantastic. So much so that a little bit of me is glad that he’s dying.

16 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I got half a lamb for fuck all from a friend of mine three months ago, who has about 20acres of grassland around his gaff up in Yorkshire. He allows the local farmer to let them graze there, organically, for free so he gets four lambs, free, thrown in as part of the deal. He’s a great lad but is just starting his final lap with chemo, poor bloke had only retired a year and found out he had advanced bone cancer. We’ve sort of looked after him a bit these past few years and sent half a lamb down as a ‘thank-you.’ I was grateful but it looks like the farmer had done the butchering with a blunt axe while the lamb was still lively. There were bits of ears attached to ribs attached to hooves. Anyway, I digress. Cooked correctly I can honestly say it was the most delicious lamb I have ever tasted…utterly fantastic. So much so that, a little bit of me is glad he’s dying.

I don't consume lamb.

I don't like the idea of eating babies. I'm not a jew. 

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I got half a lamb for fuck all from a friend of mine three months ago, who has about 20acres of grassland around his gaff up in Yorkshire. He allows the local farmer to let them graze there, organically for free so he gets four lambs each year, for free thrown in as part of the deal. He’s a great lad but he’s just starting his final lap with chemo, poor bloke had only retired a year and found out he had advanced bone cancer. We’ve sort of looked after him a bit these past few years and he sent half a lamb down to me and her as a ‘thank-you.’ I was grateful but it looks like the farmer had done the butchering with a blunt axe while the lamb was still lively. There were bits of ears attached to ribs attached to hooves. Anyway, I digress. Cooked correctly I can honestly say it was the most delicious lamb I have ever tasted…utterly fantastic. So much so that a little bit of me is glad that he’s dying.

You sentimental cunt. If I were you, I'd be bloody annoyed that my supply of free meat was about to finish.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

You sentimental cunt. If I were you, I'd be bloody annoyed that my supply of free meat was about to finish.

Withers, you French worm. I'm on the Keto diet (low carbs) and after a lovely brunch of Eggs and smoked Duck breast I've been thinking about making some extra cash for Christmas. Did you know Goose was the preferred meat until we copied the Americans and started eating overpriced dry, coarse Turkey? What with you claiming to have/keep Geese, how about I rent a van and collect some and sell them at Portobello market? The rich cunt locals will pay a good price for some 'Withers organic Normandy Goose'. Of course, I'll send you 50% after they've been sold, what do you think? We could make some serious money old chap.

26 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Withers, you French worm. I'm on the Keto diet (low carbs) and after a lovely brunch of Eggs and smoked Duck breast I've been thinking about making some extra cash for Christmas. Did you know Goose was the preferred meat until we copied the Americans and started eating overpriced dry, coarse Turkey? What with you claiming to have/keep Geese, how about I rent a van and collect some and sell them at Portobello market? The rich cunt locals will pay a good price for some 'Withers organic Normandy Goose'. Of course, I'll send you 50% after they've been sold, what do you think? We could make some serious money old chap.

Careful…his product comes with his own special sauce don’t forget.

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Careful…his product comes with his own special sauce don’t forget.

The stupid, more money than sense locals will no doubt harp on about the extra moisture in the goose, courtesy of the bellend that is Withers' bellend. I was thinking of what sign to put up on my market stall... 'Withers Organic Goose' will cost too much (as I have to pay per letter) so I was thinking of shortening it to WOG. What do you think? 

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Good fucking god man, the thought of eating one of withers poor buggered geese would be akin to Cannibalism, with the amount of vile spunk he’s shot up them.

Plus living in terror would undoubtedly make the meat tough 

What a horrible fucking French cunt he is

• Like 2