CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good morning Rwanda here's £150 million

ChildeHarold

... and more to follow in £50 million packets. Good old Tom Pursglove who looks like the kid who used to get beaten up in the playground with that toothy naive smirk on his face explains to us simpletons.. "It's never been all about refugees but about economic development..." 

Well fuck me, I can think parts of Britain could do with a bit of economic development. 

Fuck wits. 

56 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

He looks like a young Prince Andrew, read into that what you will.

With a name like yours you should know. By the way, howz ya father? Seriously, on a more drab note, can you believe this fucking poultice? It has more fucking Acts than a Christmas Panto. The Indian brown termite is Prince Charming and fucking Gove is one of the ugly sisters. As for Cinderella, take ya pick, Truss, Mone, the fuckable Corrie barmaid or good old that fucking tart and cry baby Nadine. There's a couple of black Cinderella wannabes out there but I don't fink the kiddies are ready for that. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

With a name like yours you should know. By the way, howz ya father? Seriously, on a more drab note, can you believe this fucking poultice? It has more fucking Acts than a Christmas Panto. The Indian brown termite is Prince Charming and fucking Gove is one of the ugly sisters. As for Cinderella, take ya pick, Truss, Mone, the fuckable Corrie barmaid or good old that fucking tart and cry baby Nadine. There's a couple of black Cinderella wannabes out there but I don't fink the kiddies are ready for that. 

What is this bollocks. So bad that even Frank can't be bothered to insult you.

Just throw the fuckers out .They are illegals .Dump the effluent back into  France.Instead this idiot country sends out the RNLI  uber  to pick the cunts up , they are given immediate medical assistance , dental  care a mobile phone and  money then housed  hotel ti be  fed watered and kept extremely comfortable. They are generally  young single men here to rob the system and are a danger to women due to their barbaric culture .Sunak and his  inept  cohorts are guilty of placing the indigenous population of the uk in danger .They have no idea who these single men are or their intentions other than to take advantage of the system.Stammer and his shower of rancid piss will be even worse .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I do like the way the way that you are going with this .. you are going straight off the edge of a cliff into a shark infested sea .. you need to mind your P & Qs.

52 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Just throw the fuckers out .They are illegals .Dump the effluent back into  France.Instead this idiot country sends out the RNLI  uber  to pick the cunts up , they are given immediate medical assistance , dental  care a mobile phone and  money then housed  hotel ti be  fed watered and kept extremely comfortable. They are generally  young single men here to rob the system and are a danger to women due to their barbaric culture .Sunak and his  inept  cohorts are guilty of placing the indigenous population of the uk in danger .They have no idea who these single men are or their intentions other than to take advantage of the system.Stammer and his shower of rancid piss will be even worse .

I’m convinced that my eco-friendly solution is still the way forward. 
Orcas patrolling the channel. Polar bears on the beach, and pursuit leopards stationed on the cliff tops to bring down any runners.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m convinced that my eco-friendly solution is still the way forward. 
Orcas patrolling the channel. Polar bears on the beach, and pursuit leopards stationed on the cliff tops to bring down any runners.

That sounds fucking wonderful. Ticket sales to watch the leopards do their thing would make your scheme economically viable. It's the first immigration policy that not only provides entertainment but a profit aswell.You are indeed a genius .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

That sounds fucking wonderful. Ticket sales to watch the leopards do their thing would make your scheme economically viable. It's the first immigration policy that not only provides entertainment but a profit aswell.You are indeed a genius .

I didn't know this country had an immigration policy. By the way gas and electricity prices are going up again in January. Blame it on somebody? 

On 09/12/2023 at 13:23, ChildeHarold said:

Christ, you’re an idiotic fucking cunt.

Do this site a favour and post far less, fuck off out of it, or take a bath with the toaster 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Christ, you’re an idiotic fucking cunt.

Do this site a favour and post far less, fuck off out of it, or take a bath with the toaster 

Do you mind if I change the subject for a moment. I'm half way through the first episode of The Old Devils a BBC 3 part adaptation of Amis's novel. I can't stop laughing. Does the professional Welsh man and author bed all four of his mate's wives on his celebrated return to the land of his fathers? It's a hoot. 

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do you mind if I change the subject for a moment. I'm half way through the first episode of The Old Devils a BBC 3 part adaptation of Amis's novel. I can't stop laughing. Does the professional Welsh man and author bed all four of his mate's wives on his celebrated return to the land of his fathers? It's a hoot. 

On 20/11/2023 at 21:11, ChildeHarold said:

Do you mind if I change the subject for a second from the incessant racism that permeates your cortex? The "dumbing down" which you allude to in your post is surely multi-causal and I would offer just a few potential contributory factors just for your opinion and would be interested in seeing any others.

On 07/11/2023 at 18:42, ChildeHarold said:

Would you mind if I just change the subject for the moment? I'm getting rather tired of my ChildeHarold tag. It was fun at the start capturing I thought my ironic Byronic outlook. But it attracted the sort of paedophilia slurs and abuse to which my explosions booted me off the site for some time.

On 14/11/2023 at 17:00, ChildeHarold said:

Do you mind if I change the subject for a moment? I hear there's a book out in Eire about stone lifting. Apparently it's a thing there with not just guys trying to lift the heaviest stone they can with an average weight between 45 and 75 lbs. I used to be able to lift a 56lb bag of spuds on my shoulder over the fruitandveg market when I was a strapping youth. Some of these stones are heavier than 75lb which is Geoff Capester territory. 

Have you heard about it or is it a stupid minority thing pursued by a few lunatics pursued by their nurses. 

On 24/10/2023 at 14:27, ChildeHarold said:

Do you mind "and" if we change the subject for the moment? If the Arabs or Palestinians didn’t cause the Holocaust why were they expected to pay the price for Europe's guilt in 1944? Seems a bit odd to me. Just saying. 

On 22/10/2023 at 19:49, ChildeHarold said:

Wolfie you don't mind if I change the subject? What is your critical analysis of the recent pro-Palestinian demos in Britain. Do they in your opinion form a threat to the peace and security of the country? Just asking. 

Fuck off you useless fucking prick. Stop repeating the same, mundane, monotonous horseshit comment in an attempt to divert others' justified assertions that you're the most tedious, boring fucking cunt this site's ever suffered. I can honestly say I never make it past the first couple of sentences in anything you've ever attempted to write.

Get off the site you painfully unreadable, non-stop verbose dickhead.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Fuck off you useless fucking prick. Stop repeating the same, mundane, monotonous horseshit comment in an attempt to divert others' justified assertions that you're the most tedious, boring fucking cunt this site's ever suffered. I can honestly say I never make it past the first couple of sentences in anything you've ever attempted to write.

Have a nice sleep. Good night my friend. 🌃

19 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What's your problem @Wolfie can't you handle the competition?

And it's all achieved without the need for dictionaries and Poodles 📖🐩

LOL  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, and said:

What's your problem @Wolfie can't you handle the competition?

And it's all achieved without the need for dictionaries and Poodles 📖🐩

LOL  

The only members you’re in ‘competition’ with is your false-cocked sympathiser and Harold the Dense. Do us all a favour and get a stage 5 diagnosis of your entire body then die. Stupid little cunt.

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The only members you’re in ‘competition’ with is your false-cocked sympathiser and Harold the Dense. Do us all a favour and get a stage 5 diagnosis of your entire body then die. Stupid little cunt.

I'm not in competition with anyone, Peter, I don't give a fuck about your pissing contests.

Quit trying to be a smart arse, you don't have it in you (except when you're over a barrel) LOL