CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tinfoil hat ‘preppers’ and their crazy underground bunkers.

King Billy

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

You remind me of another poorly educated brit...he does tours of concentration camps ..gibberin to all n sundry about state organised murder n rape n pilage while everyone is thinkin..eez avin a Turkish mate...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Taig...not teague...stoopid fuk..lol

A double reply to a single post...In Corner tradition that is the hallmark of what I've yet again proven you to be, an easily riled cunt.

Another sign is resorting to grammar Nazism, usually accompanied by the accuser being pulled up for raising a false point of order that actually reveals their own weak grasp of the English language. As is the case this time, when any idiot with the slightest grasp of Anglo-Irish relations knows that Taig and Teague have been interchangeable over the centuries.

Then again, Fitz, you are after all a West Brit so I wouldn't expect you to know any better...stoopid fuk.

Lolololaffin.

On 21/12/2023 at 17:26, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You better shut your fucking faggot gob, Frank. I've had enough of your half arsed shite efforts since joining... pictures, web links and shite video uploads. You expect us to believe you're in some Sri Lankan retreat, yet can be arsed to converse here instead of sucking a Tamil cock. 

Go to hell, you pathetic, Aids ridden, bald cunt.

@Witheredscrote, you can fuck off as well. 

Do you have a recipe for prune jam?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

A double reply to a single post...In Corner tradition that is the hallmark of what I've yet again proven you to be, an easily riled cunt.

Another sign is resorting to grammar Nazism, usually accompanied by the accuser being pulled up for raising a false point of order that actually reveals their own weak grasp of the English language. As is the case this time, when any idiot with the slightest grasp of Anglo-Irish relations knows that Taig and Teague have been interchangeable over the centuries.

Then again, Fitz, you are after all a West Brit so I wouldn't expect you to know any better...stoopid fuk.

Lolololaffin.

As a taig i can safely say ive yet to be referred to as a teague..why you'd spend a whole weekend in Dublin trying yer hardest to get a kickin and fail..lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

As a taig i can safely say ive yet to be referred to as a teague

Well as it's exactly the same pronunciation, I'm not sure how you would be able to differentiate, unless of course every time that you get paddy bashed your assailants spell out their insults like it's an episode of fucking Sesame Street.

9 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

He's a proud Englishman Panzer.

Give it a rest, you shit-stirring old hag and pay attention.

As you've got no kids and all your fake sisters are dead, you'll need interaction on here over the Christmas period more than ever, lest you become a festive suicide statistic. So if you don't want to be discovered mummified 9 months later in your piss-soaked chair, I strongly suggest that you don't let me find you meddling in anyone else's business between now and the new year.

Because if I do, I'll organise another mass blocking of your utter fucking drivel, and you'll have no one to talk to as you're crying over your Wiltshire Farm's turkey dinner for one. Understood?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

As you've got no kids and all your fake sisters are dead, you'll need interaction on here over the Christmas period more than ever, lest you become a festive suicide statistic. So if you don't want to be discovered mummified 9 months later in your piss-soaked chair, I strongly suggest that you don't let me find you meddling in anyone else's business between now and the new year.

Because if I do, I'll organise another mass blocking of your utter fucking drivel, and you'll have no one to talk to as you're crying over your Wiltshire Farm's turkey dinner for one. Understood?

He's on the warpath, Decs, made some shite nomination that mentions me to simply start an argument. 

I can only imagine being alone and bitter at Christmas makes him want to try and ruin the festivities for everyone here. What a horrible cunt. 

As I'm not as familiar with corner history as you, could you clear up a few things?

Has Pen lied about:

An imaginary sister dying?

An imaginary brother dying?

Another imaginary sister dying?

Another imaginary brother dying?

Being aged around 70, when in reality he could be in his 50s and torment the corner for a long time to come. 

Its giving me the shivers. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

He's on the warpath, Decs, made some shite nomination that mentions me to simply start an argument. 

I can only imagine being alone and bitter at Christmas makes him want to try and ruin the festivities for everyone here. What a horrible cunt. 

As I'm not as familiar with corner history as you, could you clear up a few things?

Has Pen lied about:

An imaginary sister dying?

An imaginary brother dying?

Another imaginary sister dying?

Another imaginary brother dying?

Being aged around 70, when in reality he could be in his 50s and torment the corner for a long time to come. 

Its giving me the shivers. 

Two sisters dead so far, although he's hazy on the details in that their names and dates of death change every time he mentions it.

I don't think he's got a brother, he was the only son lolol.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Well as it's exactly the same pronunciation, I'm not sure how you would be able to differentiate, unless of course every time that you get paddy bashed your assailants spell out their insults like it's an episode of fucking Sesame Street.

Id say you n bally went to the same school..probably copied each others homework..and thats what has ya where y'are today...lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Id say you n bally went to the same school..probably copied each others homework..and thats what has ya where y'are today...lol

Says the man who communicates with the pidgin vocabulary of a Hallmark leprechaun.

Speaking of Irish caricatures and stereotypes, this one is quite fitting as I now seemingly have you angrily dancing around like one of those wind up monkeys:

2T3TGXXV42XXY2SI7UM2MNJKLU.jpg

The old one's are the best, you easily riled bog-trotter.

lolololaffin.

On 21/12/2023 at 20:32, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I found Withers retort quite funny, then you ruin it all by adding your two pennies worth. You are a bottom feeding, no good, wrong'un cunt, a total embarrassment. Give up and fuck off. 

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Good .. do it.

• Like 1

On 22/12/2023 at 03:02, PANZER MURPHY said:

I didn't have the dubious privilege of readin the wuggers latest haff baked little englander shite withers baby..has he been dragged out the back and shot in the face?..lol

Ah, but you did. I know this because I was up for work at 5.30am the following morning – and noticed you were logged into this topic at precisely the same time, without doubt reading the comment I made about your ma via notification.

You lying piece of shit Teague wanker. Lol.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Ah, but you did. I know this because I was up for work at 5.30am the following morning – and noticed you were logged into this topic at precisely the same time, without doubt reading the comment I made about your ma via notification.

You lying piece of shit Teague wanker. Lol.

The Teague's overly contrived mask of nonchalant blarney has well and truly slipped yet again over the last 48 hours.

I take great pleasure in the fact that he clearly wants to portray himself as a shoulder-shrugging, easy going Paddy, yet is unable to keep up the facade even when subjected to the mildest of ribbings.

Like all of his kind, the bitter inferiority complex of his race shines brighter than the morning dew on a rotten lumper potato.

Lolololaffin.

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The Teague's overly contrived mask of nonchalant blarney has well and truly slipped yet again over the last 48 hours.

I take great pleasure in the fact that he clearly wants to portray himself as a shoulder-shrugging, easy going Paddy, yet is unable to keep up the facade even when subjected to the mildest of ribbings.

Like all of his kind, the bitter inferiority complex of his race shines brighter than the morning dew on a rotten lumper potato.

Lolololaffin.

Indeed. He's the most triggered, easily riled contributor on here – by some distance. 

He's also second only to ginger flaps in the last-word merchant stakes, as he'll undoubtedly confirm...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Says the man who communicates with the pidgin vocabulary of a Hallmark leprechaun.

Speaking of Irish caricatures and stereotypes, this one is quite fitting as I now seemingly have you angrily dancing around like one of those wind up monkeys:

2T3TGXXV42XXY2SI7UM2MNJKLU.jpg

The old one's are the best, you easily riled bog-trotter.

lolololaffin.

What was it you saying about grammer Nazis..idiot...lol

6 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I didn't pull you up on your spelling or punctuation, it's a dig about your overly contrived and affected bejeezus act... It is an act, isn't it? Surely even the basest of Teague's can't possibly be as fucking thick as you bizarrely like to portray yourself.

Lolololaffin.

On 24/12/2023 at 04:38, PANZER MURPHY said:

@PANZER MURPHY & @King Billy just for you GBNEWS has a special for you at 6PM with Arlene Foster!

Freeview Channel 236

6:00 PM
Faiths of the Nation with Arlene Foster
Arlene Foster speaks to a host of political figures as they discuss what religion means to them
NEW

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

@PANZER MURPHY & @King Billy just for you GBNEWS has a special for you at 6PM with Arlene Foster!

Freeview Channel 236

6:00 PM
Faiths of the Nation with Arlene Foster
Arlene Foster speaks to a host of political figures as they discuss what religion means to them
NEW

I can't believe this waste of space as ugly as sin peasant is being broadcast on Christmas Day. At least Charles is only five fucking minutes, five too long IMHO. The pleasures of not having a TV Licence is I'm exploring at the moment German comedy...